My wife's brother is transgender and has been kicked out of parents house because she was doing webcam videos...

My wife's brother is transgender and has been kicked out of parents house because she was doing webcam videos. My wife wants to allow her to live with us for a few months because she has nowhere else to go. Would it be wrong to take her in? Keep in mind we have a two year old. Also, we have extra rooms in the house. My sister in law is very positive and cute and is willing to help out around the house with chores and babysitting. But i am afraid this goes against conservative principles

wait i don't understand, your wife was doing webcam videos?

where at?

cool story bro

also post pics of wife's brother

It'd likely just end up raping your kid in one of its webcam shows for more tokens, are you really willing to live with that?

>implying you aren't waiting for the first chance you get to smash that boipuccy

>Would it be wrong to take her in?
Yes
>Keep in mind we have a two year old.
Very yes.

T H I C C

>Guize plz halp my wife want to move in cute webcam trap to house what do?
Lmao

Be a man make your own decisions. I feel sorry for your daughter and your wife that they have such a pussy as a husband and father. Who's the really tranny in the house?

>she

don't do it

if your kid ends up being a weirdo you'll always wonder if it was your fault for exposing them to sick perversions in their formative years

Edit: Your wifes daughter.

Dont risk it mang. Degeneracy is like cancer. Why bring a garbage thrown by other people into your house.

copypasta

sage and hidden

>she
>her

It has a dick! It is a dude!

Family first, life principles second

Lol, unlucky.

post pics

>she

Fuck your wife's brother in the ass. Instant redpill when she finds her husband fucking her mentally ill brother.

>brother
>she
>her
C'mon man...

I'm really not into that but i do think it's important that as she transitions to being a woman, she is taught how to dress and cook and be a good future wife by my wife. I think the webcams have to stop. In the past, she has seemed really happy to be cuddling with my wife and i when we are watching a movie. She seems like she just wants to be a part of our family.

Its a guy. No matter what he thinks.

>Keep in mind we have a two year old

yeah it's a great idea if you want to walk in on that kid getting fucked one day

>be me
>come here from Sup Forums cuz of trump
>see this

Is this really what you guys worry about? Because to an outsider this seems silly. Unless you're a fundamentalist Christian I don't see what the problem is. I can't imagine your two year old will even be able to tell your sister in law is transgender

I'd watch it desu

You have no conservative principles because you're a cuck that needs advice/validation from here too make a decision about your own home.

It seems odd to me that you would make a choice like this based on what Sup Forums tells you to do, but yeah sure help her out if you want.

>Sup Forums is one person
kys

desu senpai

My m>f cousin raped his mother while he was on the hormones but befor they chopped up his little dick. Since her operation is already done it probably can't penetrate your 2 yr old but it could emotionally molest them.

Post boipussy

>my wife's brother (female)

You are a cuck if you allow it. Your children will be raped, and you'll be to blame. Just remember that you deserved it because you chose to be a cuck.

Why was this like the tenth post? Sup Forums should be better than this. Oh wait...

>le trannies are okay because they are le women with the minds of dudes! its not gay, im not gay xD

I forgot.

juden

>she

>cuddling with my wife and i

>Russia
Of course you would.

give it 2 months max to find new accommodation

DO NOT let it stay longer or else it will never leave

Sup Forums is very clearly right leaning and authoritarian. It's where all the angsty betas come to unleash their frustration.

>muh projecting!

You all fucking know it's true.

>brother
>she
get out

Fuck off. We all know what you mean by "Sup Forums".

If she's camming, demand a 20% cut.

Nice pasta, fag. Sage, hide, and report spam threads.

Youd probably do it for your own brother so why not allow wife to do same for her sibling? It's not like you need to get involved at all or even speak to it. A couple of months is nothing but you should be pretty clear about rules if you want it to drag out into some long term thing.

Suck her feminine penis

No it isn't.

I knew you were bullshitting when you called your wife's brother "She".

That's what she prefers. Why should i hurt feelings for no reason

How does one acquire a cute tranny gf, Sup Forums?

>Keep in mind we have a two year old.

seriously if you let that thing into your home around an small child then CPS should take custody of the kid.

Smash your wife in the face and tell her if she ever suggests endangering your child like that again you will divorce her.

>ID: mex

Fuck off beaner, Trump won.

youhavetogoback.gif

This, don't surround your child with degenerates...family or not.

You're new here aren't you?

You really shouldn't. In my experience with several transgenders, when they have access to children they'll tend to start to push their ideas on young children that don't know any better.

It's not subtle either; they will directly try to force them to play with things that will put the thought in their head that "Maybe I'm like that too; I can be a boy or a girl and I guess I feel like a girl.."

Trannies don't know they're doing anything wrong, they think they are doing a good thing by opening your kids mind. They think they are enlightening your kids.

KEEP THAT THING /AWAY/ FROM YOUR KID.

don't have your kid growing up around that shit man, it'll fuck em up

Why would we know more about your brother in law than we would?

I've got a trans visiting from Germany right now (wife's friend), but I made that call not based on what she was, but based on her personality, having interacted with her for hours online before making that kind of call.

You know whether this will be a drama shitfest way more than I do.

Nice shitpost dude
Almost fell for it
Dick was getting hard already

>her

good news is that he could easily win custody in court. Normally judges will side with the mother but when they find out she want gonna let a fucking tranny live around the toddler they will all immediately side with the father.

Even crooked female judges will not stand for that shit around kids,.

Sup Forums is a shitty place to ask an opinion which isnt "beat your wife" and "lynch the niggers and trannies"

but theres truth to this I wouldnt let it spend too much time with the child. Sickness of the brain can easily be spread to the young.

>she

>brother
>"""""""""""she""""""""""""

Pick one faggot.

>cuddling with my wife
You think they're into incest?

I have 100% seen this copypasta before
Everyone disregard

You mean it right? as long as it doesn't act like a tranny freak in your house your just helping your in-laws at that point.

If comservative values males you change and deny things you love just throw em down

How many fuckin transgenders are running around these days? This shit is really getting out of hand now.

YES allow her to move in, you could develop a nice. Revenue source,pimpin her and ,you could get blow jobs Any time,

>HER
>SHE

WIFES
>BROTHER
HAH
fuckin cuck

post webcams

stale pasta is stale

If you don't take her in she'll have to go on welfare to survive. Relying on your family instead of the government is a conservative value. Just sucks that your family is a tranny fag shouldn't have gotten married lol

It's pasta, you retards

She'll bring drugs and diseases and shit into your home. Next thing you know you'll reach into a laundry basket and get pricked with a hepatitis syringe. Or she'll rob you. Of she'll kill herself in yo kitchen. Or she'll bring some antibiotic superbug into your house and you'll spend years fighting it and beating it and then testing positive again and fighting it. She'll bring shady faggot dudes around who will disrespect your home and probably jerk off in your shampoo bottle. I don't even know what else, but I bet she won't contribute positively in any possible way to you or your family.

>she

nice of you to humor that gentleman

Regardless of the tranny thing...
>camgirling
>in a house with a two year old
No.
You could offer to put him up in a cheap apartment or something or even just loan him some money. As long as he is putting effort into securing stable income, helping family out in hard times is always a nice thing to do.

jesus maria und joseph

Only if he will be chained in basement.

Is she an attractive tranny?

If so then possibly under strict terms that she is to service you with her mouth when your wife is unavailable.

If you take it in, you are part of trannyism. What fellowship hath righteous with the wicked?

>probably jerk off in your shampoo bottle

Yes, it goes against conservative principals.

Nuclear families are what make society strong. Compromise that, and you are compromising yourself.

what's "her" chaturbate?

You made this shit thread two months ago.

sage