G.I. JOE - A REAL AMERICAN HERO #247

G.I. JOE - A REAL AMERICAN HERO #247

STORYTIME

This is from last week, but it looks like no one storytimed it yet, so we're doing this now.

BUMP IF YOU'RE READING

I'm starting to warm up to Lady Snake-Eyes.

>making snake eyes a girl

what is this sjw shit

Snake-Eyes has been dead for awhile now, and there's even another white guy pretending to be the real Snake-eyes. Curious how you're not bitching about THAT.

Dude, seriously. Leave. I wasn't even going to say anything, but you just took this from trolling/faggotry to full retard. Take it elsewhere or shut the fuck up.

>white guy replaces white guy
no problem
>asian female replaces white guy
sjw shit
now do you understand

>Snake Eyes has become a little girl
Old Sup Forums would say he was living the dream

Letters page

And that's that.

How are you replacing anyone when
A) Snake-Eyes was already replaced by another person
B) That replacement is still around
Dawn is a knock off, not a replacement. And btw, she's a latina, not asian.

GI JOE has been such sjw shit for a long time now
but fuck.
then again most comics nowadays are just down right misandrist, with a strict "fuck white men" policy

>Larry Hama
>SJW
Again, fuck off.

>chops off that guy's hair clean to the scalp

lol

This isn't the IDW continuity, this is the continuation of the classic G.I. Joe series.

>STUFF ONLY

You can tell that there are no editors in comics anymore when typos like this are so common.

>ADVANCED I.T. SKILLS!

lol

It's Japan. They're notorious for misspelling and using English incorrectly. It's a joke.

Larry was a retard for killing Snake-Eyes to start with. Both replacements are crap.

No, he's right.

Apparently you didn't see the issue where Larry equated ALL Trump supporters with violent ignorant rednecks.

As much as I respect Hama's pre IDW work and his work creating all the filecards for the original toyline's run, he's drinking the same progressive Kool-Aid that IDW is.

That 30% base of his that refuses to do anything but blindly follow and believe anything Trump says sounds pretty ignorant to me.

really?

i know there's going to be outrage that dawn is one of the new snake eyes, and that sucks because this is one of the cases where it's not just sjw shittery.

>Both replacements are crap.

How exactly? What makes them bad? Sean is a silent ninja commando and there is a plot related reason for the subterfuge. Dawn is a ninja warrior with Uzis and a case of classic G.I.Joe Dr. Venom brainwashing machine shenanigans.

they need to wrap this arc up and move on though

we've been dealing with this for... what? a dozen issues? more?

She hasn't been the sole focus all that time.

Haven't read this yet but is that Jinx on the cover or did they make Snakeeyes into a chick?

OG Snake Eyes died and Dr Mindbender tried to implant his fighting skills into a chick using the brainwave scanner, but she ran away and is now a good guy, and has a lot of OG SE's memories.

They killed OG Snake Eyes? For what reason? Is Scarlett gonna fugg Fem Snake Eyes? Also does Duke still have brain dead muslim wife? I don't really get the reading order of IDW GI JOE, seems like the plot keeps changing.

>I don't really get the reading order of IDW GI JOE

ARAH is its own canon, it has nothing to do with any other GI Joe comic other than the old Marvel series, which it is a direct sequel to. You start at issue 1 and then just keep reading. Or start with the first IDW issue and keep reading.

Ah so IDW ARAH is continuation of the old Marvel run? Thanks for that info. Probably won't read it since they off'd Snake Eyes.

This is a continuation of the Marvel series. 100% unrelated to the IDW continuity (which is garbage, btw).

Yeah user told me that, IDW GI JOE had that Joe that was just there to tweet stuff or something. How's ARAH anyway? Liked the old Marvel stuff but not gonna lie knowing Snake-Eyes fucking dies really turns me off from picking it up.

Really like this cover.

>How's ARAH anyway?

It's OK. The Marvel series was better, but this is still worth reading. It's written by the same guy and you can really tell.

How long does it take to change a password?
For that matter, he didn't give them the password.

I'd be slightly surprised if a guy as old as Larry Hama was particularly computer savvy.

Though it also could just be a joke and intentionally meant to be silly.

Shut up tripfag.

>tripfag

do you even know what that means?

Could have been his intention, setting things up so any retard with a web browser could grab the file.

Better than you, apparently.

you clearly don't, faggot

Think about it, user. Think about something for once in your life of drunken Oedipal sex and autoerotic asphyxiation.

bumping for others

>Old Sup Forums would say he was living the dream