Post your favorite Wolverine pic

by Alex Ross

by Andy & Joe Kubert

by Dave Wilkins

by Francesco Mattina

Mike Zeck baby

Perhaps not favorite but I do like this one.

I already wish he was dead again. He is the most cancerous character of all time.

Fuck yourself OP, with a shocking rod

This isn't a Deadpool thread tho

I like wolverine alot, but the reason I am posting is this guy
bumping threads you hate, very nice

by Nico Lee Lazarus

by John Aslarona

I'm really looking forward for his the of Wolverine series to return

If you like Sean Murphy's art look up his ABCs of Wolverine

lol

>for his the of
Ok

i'm a sucker for old Wizard cover art. other than that, I love Leinil Yu's art of him

i've never liked wolvie with small mask wings

Best Wolverine is ripped up in half Wolverine

"I so desperately wanted to leave him with nothing."

Had to save it.

>we didn't get a recreation of this scene in Origins Wolverine

Only right answer.

Came here to post this. One of the hypest moments.

Stop liking Cyclops.

Logan, you stop liking Cyclops

the obviosly best one

Doesn't really scream ferocity, but I like this side of him depicted.

By Leinil Francis Yu, btw.

This. I think Blame is shit but Nihei drew a really good Wolverine.

>I think Blame is shit
End your life before I track you down and murder your soul.

It's her turn too.

He is Groot.

Why do people like Logan? I can’t understand the appeal.

is this from that arc where he died a while ago

oh god hell no

Where to begin

On the 90's, he was a crude, violent midget with claws. He was fucking made for that era.

Then, he was an eternally suffering, pouty pretty boy with claws. He's basically cloud from that shitty FFVII movie. Handmade for the 2000's.

Now he's one of the last decent characters in marvel. Basically dangled in front of actual comic book fans stuck reading tons of liberal sjw bullshit everywhere else across the board. Not quite made for this era, but made for people trying to hold on to sanity.

Basically Logan is whatever the era needs him to be to keep teenage boys reading comics.

Forgot to add why is my favorite; the panel tells you everything you need to know about the character. He's a short, ill-temepered hairy dude with brass balls and sharp claws that likes to hang out at shit bars and pick up fights; he also doesn't need a flashy superhero outfit to come across as heroic. That Kubert art conveys everything.

But why? Kitty was legit awesome in that arc.

the costume is iconic and all but his best outfit is really just jeans and a wifebeater

Gotta be this one for me

Amen

He was pretty cool around Then he got powerecreep fleshdimension superhealiingfactor wankery and became a victim of popularity.
I don't see much of an appeal either but he was pretty cool.

Anyone got that pic of him stabbing that guy up through his jaw and then looking like he's jizzing over how awesome his claws can snikt?

>Parental advisory
Yeah, if I had kids I wouldn't want them looking at this either. Might turn them insane over how bizarre it looks

>I can't wait to get home away from these fat losers and put my fingers inside my nurse's asshole

His face looks slightly off like the whole image was mirrored, but it clearly isn't.

There's a trick a lot of comic artists use to make work faster, where they miror an image then change one side slightly. Ross himself says he doesn't like to use digital "tricks" much, but I'd bet he did something similar because it looks so fucking off.

The ONLY thing I dislike about that pic is the short gloves.

I'm really surprised nobody's posted giraffe neck Wolverine from Civil War

Howlett with bonus

Mount Sniktbub is always a classic.

>That jetpack.
Never fails to make me laugh.

>Pepperidge Farm Remembers.