#MFGA General /frpol/ - Marine Le Pepe"I'm With Her"Edition

**name the generals thusly:
>#MFGA General /frpol/ - X EDITION

frog/pol/ General thread about the upcoming French Presidential Election, 6 months countdown.

We have to save France and Make France Great Again #MFGA.

>FRONT NATIONAL - MARINE LE PEN
frontnational.com/
marine2017.fr/

>Useful links:
frontnational.com/
blancheurope.com/
fdesouche.com/
twitter.com/MLP_officiel

Youtube channel which will cover the campaign and presidential election by translating the campaign in English: youtube.com/channel/UCr1kyFHrRr2tBumDvhuxUiQ

Video example : Marine Le Pen endorses Donald Trump
>youtube.com/watch?v=UP5bycZBzj8

>INSPIRATION(WIP, PLEASE CONTRIBUTE)
youtube.com/watch?v=0HEUg1JdrBU
youtube.com/watch?v=2vtsy2JD6g8
youtube.com/watch?v=eDBhdr9M55s
youtube.com/watch?v=XReu57DW6ts
youtube.com/watch?v=idRQsWTTVYA

>WHO'S RUNNING
pastebin.com/jcYnVHN3
>Does Marine have a chance?
Marine consistently achieves ~30% in almost every poll. The only person coming close to her is Alain Juppé with similar numbers.
express.co.uk/news/politics/731002/Marine-Le-Pen-will-National-Front-leader-win-French-election-latest-odds-polls-President

>What's the plan?
Step 1: POSITIVELY MEME MARINE LE PEN AND FRONT NATIONAL
Step 2: DISCREDIT AND RIDICULE JUPPÉ

>I'm not French, what can I do ?
MEMES ARE UNIVERSALLY TRANSLATABLE

>MEME DATABASE (WIP, PLEASE CONTRIBUTE)
imgur.com/a/PDJb2

GENERAL IDEAS SO FAR:
>capitalize on Hillary's #ImWithHer, both in the US and abroad in France to try to stir support for Le Pen (and try to soften her image)
>#LesFemmesAvecLePen
>#UneFemmeALaPresidence
>#MadameLaPresidente
>DISCORD
discord.gg/TZ2xqmt

Previous Thread
OP PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/ZKGyMv7v

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aB1jPwy8f3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THREAD THEME : youtube.com/watch?v=aB1jPwy8f3Y

START POSTING THIS RETARDS
REPLY TO THIS POST OR YOUR MOTHER WILL CONVERT TO ISLAM IN YOUR SLEEP

fr/pol/ cucked again with another English OP, haha.

really though, no need to post a new thread 40 posts early.

Stop making new threads when the old one is still under bump limit, burger.

THE HOFER GENERAL IS HERE

does le pen have a song she plays like
youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k

>my dick

Trump has red hats, what does le Pen have?

Berets?

Seriously though, OP. This is a French movement, stop being a globalist prick and let them shape their movement however they choose.

You wouldn't have liked it if a French user forced Trump threads with French memes.

Fuck off, CTR. Too obvious.

There aren't many French on this website user

They'll need our help. There are plenty of foreigners making Trump general threads

LET'S GET THIS WOMAN IN THE ELYSEE.

We need your help, guys. France needs you.

Nah, m8, you're just being a dick trying to hijack a french movement.

You post threads 40 posts too early because you don't want French anons make their own threads.

Why should burgers create fr/pol/ threads? Let French people run their own generals.

There's plenty of them on Sup Forums.

Isn't that from the dude which drew every dictator as a qt anime girl?

They're about 2%

You're the only one here pretending to speak for the French, fuck off.

We're here for you like you were here for us in our revolution.

There's only 8% UK, but they run their threads fine.

They don't need a globalist to run things for them.

>2%

Wow that's fucking nothing

I don't give a shit if someone else posts it. You're doing shit all but bitch about global politics about which you know nothing.

Prime example, you just accused me of being a globalist for supporting the anti-EU candidate. You're an idiot.

But I guess shills gotta shill, amirite m8?

Nah, you're a globalist because you're an American and you're trying to tell French people how they should run their threads instead of letting them run things on their own.

If you didn't care who posts it, why post threads 40 posts too early?

>globalists

You forget there are many Americans (and Canadians) with French heritage. Especially down around Louisiana

Ah yes, are these like the "muh Irish heritage" Americans?

Doesn't matter, we're all united here

Now fuck off.

>trying to tell french how to run their country
are you fucking retarded? the french posted here saying they want help with memes to elect le pen, and I have no problem telling the them to remove muzzies

kill yourself, remaincuck

>You're a globalist because you're trying to beat the globalists
Good point man. Really makes you think.

Many burgers with french heritage, here?

Whatever, lads. I am going now.

Don't let the burgers dominate your threads with burger memes and burger culture, France.

I'd like to see you develop your own memes and not just have American memes forced on you. Also, the OP's wall of text is frankly disgusting.

France is capable of running their own generals just like Brit/pol/ does.

Why cant you lefty faggots actually make arguments instead of trying to farm you's...You act like if you get you's your side will win?

Bump

Nobody cares.

Voted Brexit and wanted Trump to win.

I would like Le Pen to win in France, just would like to see French people run their own threads on Sup Forums and develop their own memes instead of being dominated by burgers, that is all.

Anyways, I'm going for real now, good bye, user.

Frauke Petry is hot

See what I mean? Nothing but burger memes. You're not giving France a chance to develop her own memes.

Thought your butthurt ass was going to be gone.

Get lost, we're busy.

Alright, bye, m8.

Have fun forcing burger memes on France, you bellend.

The French think its to early. They are wrong

look at this idiot that thinks the OP was written by an American

we've been having these threads for a week, buddy

it's possible imo

They're still butthurt they didn't win the US election or Brexit.

Ignore and continue producing fresh OC memetic warfare.

>copying a losing campaign slogan

lol

Bump

just getting warmed up buddy

Its salt mining

Its not her actual slogan

Looks like we have /arguments/ on our side

Let's put an end to the European Cucknion guys, it's going to be funny to see all the Brussels assholes get rekt by patriots.

By the way Frenchbro, how anti-immigration is she exactly?
I heard she was weakening her stance

No we need american memes or we wouldn't be here at all. One nice thing would be to post the meme and the template in the same picture so we can translate it.

Full shutdown on immigration,apart from a maximum of 10 000 per year and only people we choose ourselves, so no she's not weakening her stance.

#ImWither

Ok, that's good, I like it

How about deportations? Or a reduction of benefits?

Hofer is much more libertarian

I think Stefen would love him if he knew what he stood for

Yes but Hofer is polling very well. Chances are he will get in with no trouble (fingers crossed).

Getting le Pen elected is much harder

Faites pas genre vous allez faire élire MLP, vous etes trop occupés à vous branler sur Marion pour ça.

It fucking sucks because There is very little stuff in English about Hofer and none of the speeches are translated on YouTube

Who do you think Monsieur Louis Cachet will vote for ?

>impliqué qu'on ne peut pas faire les deux en même temps

L'un n'empêche pas l'autre mon ami

THE IMPORTANT DATES

Ne rêvez pas, au lieu de voter pour une cougar parricide et une gamine aux moeurs décadentes, dont le parti est en train de devenir une annexe de la gay pride, votez pour un vrai male alpha, un gauliste conservateur, bref Fillon 2017.

THE RIGHT WING PRIMARIES CANDIDATES

Brexit et Trump c'est fait, maintenant Hoffer puis Marine.

Même pas à la primaire. Ton Fillon tu te le fous au cul.

bumbin for good gause :D

J'imagine que tu est enthousiaste a l'idée que Juppé sois le futur président. Ou pire, Sarko. :)

>Fillon
>gauliste
Un gars qui se revendique de Thatcher ne peut pas être gauliste.

We can do it.

>Fillon : Outsider
>Poisson : meme

That's the cutest Marine I've ever seen :D

Qu'est-ce qu'on s'en fiche de De Gaulle bon sang, on a pas besoin d'utiliser une planche de ouijia pour savoir ce que pensait et ferait de Gaulle si il était encore au pouvoir, il a été un excellent dirigeant mais le culte de De Gaulle est ridicule

Ah parce que t'es le genre de type à croire que le gaullisme ajd ça doit etre le programme éco du CNR? Faut grandir un peu. Et avant de ressortir tes clichés sur Thatcher lus dans les médias gauchistes, tu ferais bien de rouvrir un bouquin d'histoire.

Fillon being an outsider is actually a good thing tho

Why? I like this little guy

T'a raison dans le sens ou ceux qui prétendent qu'etre gaulliste c'est appliquer un programme éco qui a 50 ans sont ridicules. Après ça à un sens concernant certaines questions. Bref ça serait définir sa politique internationale comme guidée par les interets de la France, et non des a priori de types pro ou anti UE, pro ou anti OTAN, etc.

Noone gives about fuck who creates the thread, could be a peruvian I don't give a fuck.
Stop being babies.

Anyway the elections aren't until May, we have a very long way to go, for now it's just about keeping the idea alive, briefing people who are interested in the thing and creating some ammos.

#MCGA

Chance of success are very low.

there are two turns, and if she goes to the second, almost every party will ally against her.

Frenchies have a habit of voting against people, so keep your hopes down, the fight ain't so easily won.

I mean it's a good thing for him. People won't expect him and he's already going up in the polls.

Make Catalonia Great Again

Putes!

I drew that doodle breddy drunk :DD but this original 44th Estonian-Finland Shitposting division one is the sober one

I have a Fillon-Marine duel !

want*

Adorable, desu

lol

LET US BIRTH THE ALT-LEFT

Is she or her vicepresident christians? This is important.

Je respecte maggie on est plus dans les années 80,le thatchérisme c'est plus d'actualité,faire un "choc libéral" comme l'a fait thatcher n'est pas souhaitable

le jour où vous comprendrez que le libéralisme c'est de gauche vous aurez fait un grand pas

>I want a FIllon-Marine duel
Me too. But it would be a easy win for him.

I like the style, it's very appealing :D I encourage you to do more of them over the next months, as we bring up new elements and stories to work with :)

Fascism is a fucking moor, now ?

This will help

>implying a Juppé-Marine duel would not be a easy victory for Juppé

Fucking this.

Rate muh meme, not point skillz.

Sure, but I only work with ms paint tho, expect nothing hi-res.

Could you please post the picture of the pepe version of Marine/Marion?

Nationalists used moor units (Guardia Mora) in the Coup d'État and then the Civil War.