The Tournament of Power is kinda bullshit. I don't care how powerful the Kanker fusion is, Rolf totally jobbed...

The Tournament of Power is kinda bullshit. I don't care how powerful the Kanker fusion is, Rolf totally jobbed. It's like the writers forgot he could use Victor.

I'm hyped for Kevin Blanco tho, he's gonna be the one to get the seven Super Jawbreakers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFVSdlBray8
youtube.com/watch?v=-M-soD2hO7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Kevin
>ever beating SSJ3 Ed with a pebble in his boot
Read the manga, ya fuckin' dolt.

>another ed fag
I am so sick of you fucking mouth breathers thinking Ed is even in the remote league of Eddy. He survived The Hairy Chest of Resilience arc and his rage alone is greater than Ed's.

>the one Eddyfag crawls out of the woodworks
Eddy jobbed HARD against base form Rolf, what makes you think he's better than Ed? All he has is his Rage-o-ken while both Rolf and Ed have their Super Saiyan powers unlocked.

He's a joke character at this point.

Nicely done!

It wasn't even my intent... I just wanted Ed with a Chicken in the thread.

People seem forget EDD is the most powerful character in the show.

Literally regenerated from being ash.

Nicely done.

Did you even watch the latest episode that aired a couple of hours ago? He's no longer the most powerful character.

It's... Ultra-Instinct Ed.

I can't believe Eddy recruited his brother for the tournament. I never thought we'd even see him back after the Revival of Bro arc.

Especially when there's a much better villain.

How the fuck are Ed and Shaggy going to beat Plankton when he achieves MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE?

The issue with Kevin Blanco is that the writers are clearly eager to showcase him so they might put less effort into other characters, don't be surprised if other things like what happened to Rolf happen to others once he's here.

>be shara
>be related to the strongest character in the series
>never train
>never face difficult situations
>constantly berate and boss everyone around
When will they fix this character?

Nothing is better than the EDD Black arc. Fact.

Camisa Naranja Bart and Camisa Azul Bart were built up too much as top tier threats of Universe 4. How could Toei fuck up so much?

>implying the werewolf OVA wasn't what saved the franchise

>watching spinoffs

Nyehehehehe, I'm stronger than everyone in Universe 7 combined.

>end series just as the final boss preps his assault
Japan can't write for shit

I would have loved to have Perfect Jib back as part of the Tournament.

Are fucking clowns gonna pretend like those weak fucker even stand a chance against Evil Tim?

>Still watching Jawbreaker Super
>Instead of the superior Jorgen's Bizarre Adventure
get the fuck out

I liked it when Ed 17 used his powers to defeat Kankeraza, it was a return to form after a negligence of the character.

>Implying anyone can beat Joeren

>believing fake Double D el Negro leaks

I've seen a few episodes ahead, beware of spoilers. Pic related is from 3 episodes ahead

Everyone ends up getting into an all out brawl, breaking the rules of the tournament. Due to a universal law being broken which can tear apart reality, Dr Pig shows up to right the wrong and kills the first person who ruined the tournament, which was Squidward. Devastated, Spongebob wages war on Pig, but Pig pays no attention and leaves. The winner of the tournament once started back up was Kevin Blanco, but he gives Spongebob the seven Super Jawbreakers because he understands the pain SB is going through (there's a hint Kevin had a brother who was murdered in cold blood). The last scenes are everyone nodding towards Spongebob (now Spongebuff), Spongebuff going back home, and putting the jawbreakers into his broken TV screen. Very last shot is of Sponge's face with light shining on it and him saying "i'm ready".

Crater in the Great Beyond, Who Created the Crater? was a pretty shitty episode, it's where the new writer came in and he doesn't understand Plankton at all, he was essentially a meme character.

>That arc where Ed allowed the Warp to overtake him and became a Greater Daemon in service to the Chaos Gods, slaughtering several fan favorite characters and causing a sudden genre shift into Horror.

Thinking back on it, the whole series got super surreal after that point.

>tfw eddy unlocked Power Line and removed jimmy's outline causing him to melt and die
>tfw this power hasn't been used ever again and it's been 4 fucking seasons

Marvelous

Eddy imo is going to come out as a chaos God, he's shown his reality warping powers to many times which are far greater then any character. Rolf comes close and even beat Eddy a few times but I suspect that its Eddy just having fun with mortals.

Also don't forget that Eddy has access to the necronomicon...

Pebble in Shoe ED vs Monster ED

Who wins?

>98146012

Oh please, Super Saiyan Chalmers is the clear and obvious winner. He's just gotta have that luncheon with Skinner first.

>youtube.com/watch?v=JFVSdlBray8

>The Funimation dub for you degenerates:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-M-soD2hO7A

This was the part where I realized that Double D could beat Tony Stark in building armor. That suit alone could solo a bunch of fan favorites with just unlocking Ed's Id

Vriska is better