This stuff is real. Not made up by attention seekers

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/group-me-racist-attack-university-of-pennsylvania

Trump supporters are becoming emboldened to make racists threats and attacks, for every misreported case is two real ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

False flags

Good.

Can't fucking even replicate the Nazi Germany's Swastika.

the swastika is facing the wrong way.

SJWs are disgusting brats who literally have NO REASON to be upset over a Trump presidency.

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

It was an enthusiastic poo in loo

fucking ctr trash kys

its obviously the indian version, a kind guru wants peace and blessings on the don

desu I was pretty ecstatic on the 9th that I was giving bantz to butthurt crying liberals unlike any other day although i didnt blame minorities and women like the rest of these autistic faggots

>Sup Forums on social media
>LYNCH NIGGERS, GAS KIKES

>it starts happening in real life
>m-m-m-m-must be false flags

For every two "real" ones, there are two that haven't been found as misreported yet.

No one's talking about why there's so much "hate" now anyways - because all these BLM-style groups and feminists got cocky and ramped up the dipshit tacktics.

Vandalism is a left wing method.

It's clearly liberals.

>A well wishing Buddhist paints on Trump's star for a long and prosperous presidency.

Cool story OP

It's all fake.
The last time I beat up a random person, I definitely shouted my political beliefs at the end! (That's satire if you're stupid)

Every tweet I've found like that I've forwarded to the local police. Every time they post "this crime hasn't been reported". It's all fake. It's why only garbage news outlets are carrying these stories.

>A number of black freshman and other people affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania were added to GroupMe chat rooms in which anonymous posters published racist messages and graphic images.

>The group, called “Mud Men” by its creator, included an event titled “Daily lynching,” racial slurs and images of lynchings, according to Philadelphia Magazine. A statement from the university said the group appeared to be based in Oklahoma.

are they ours?

Havent seen any proof, yet ive already seen 2 vids of Trump supporters get mauled

didn't seem to be any memes
If it was called "Rope day" or sth like that...

Clock Boy is still out there.

Be careful

>not understanding how mirrors work
>sent from my mexi....canadian iphone

wtf trump is a hindu?
#dropped

>talkingpointsmemo
Nigga, I aint clicking that shit link

If the problem is so huge and so real then why are there any fake reports at all? Why do liberals have to resort to any amount of lying at all if their lives are so truly in danger?

This isn't a nazi takeover. Grow the fuck up.

>leaf
Is anyone even surprised anymore?

>Watcha doin', Rabbi?

These are false flags. Like that gay kid who said he got a bottle smashed over his head (but actually didn't), that woman who was attacked for wearing a hijab (admitted she lied).

Sad.

False Flag, but they have to change the star anyway to PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

> Guy in Oklahoma creates a GroupMe chat group
> Invites a group of black students in Pennsylvania join the group chats
> Chats have names like "Mud Men" and "Trump is Love"
> Dindus fall for bait
> Oklahoma bro spams racist shit
> Dindus start crying
> Dindus demand their university fix this

Why the fuck did the dindus join obvious trolling chat groups in the first place and why the fuck don't they just leave them? How the fuck is the university supposed to stop a shit poster who lives thousand of miles away and has no connection to the school?

These students are fucking retards