Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Ahah upvoted :)

i think noone's going to change their mind because of this thread

Hey, we're almost certainly in the same facebook group. So at the risk of outing myself:

Valkyrie in the comics isn't hetero, she's been explicitly shown in same sex relationships.

Movie Valkyrie is bi according to post film, point scoring, heresay.

They're different characters.
Could have at least used this

One is the real Valkyrie and the other is a comic book character. An entire generation will grow up knowing this. Best timeline

My mind is changed.

So movie Valkyrie was just some half-assed way of getting non-mutant Dani Moonstar, right?

I think they did.

>exposed arm
LITERALLY ASKING FOR IT

I haven't read Marvel in a while. Do they have any decent writers now or are they still all pretty trash?

Looks like a picture made to bait faggits on Sup Forums rather than being gebuine.

It will work because Sup Forums is full of retarded people who takes bait.

On the left is the real Valkyrie. On the right is the black quota Valkyrie. She's black because they had to make someone black. Essentially a token character.

Monkey!

>liking black women

AYO GURL YO OPINION IS WRONG BITCH

>Valkyrie in the comics isn't hetero, she's been explicitly shown in same sex relationships.
She also fucked the symbiote while Flash was wearing it, at this point she's pan and therefore more progressive than Bilkyrie

Isn't regular Valkryie also bi?

Couldn't they at least have found a good-looking actress? I mean it's nice they give horsefaced people jobs too, but come on.

When was movie one showed to be bi?

I am pretty sure being handpicked by Odin to ferry the dead to Valhalla is a purpose.

I think you're a faggot for making a bait thread

nope

Isn't tribal african marks a bad thing for this stuff? She's not african so it's cultural appropriation.

>blonde is not a natural hair now

Neat.

That's some bad bait Harry

>heresay
Hearsay is not heresy.

The left one is bi/gay. Been for a long time.

>everlasting peace

I don't think thats what Valhalla promised but ok

>left
Is against slavery
>right
Is a slave dealer

really makes you think

Why are actresses afraid to even show leg these days? This is some seriously 18th century puritan bullshit.

Well, ragnarok isn't something that can realistically happen in the marvel universe, so essentially it's an eternal party.

Blonde isn't a natural hair color?

This is b8. There is no posibillity someone made this and shared this unironically.

any one that this this shitty design is good has no taste and should re-frame from have children lest their retardness is hereditary

>Nordic valkyre
>Space nog

remember white people cant have culture or myths any more, it has to be diversified.
you would never see this shit happen to Asian myths or culture

This, but unironicaly.

>Looking to comic books to accurately represent your culture
>Also WE WUZ NORSE

But this is a shitty bait thread so I don’t even know why I’m replying. Sage.

You sure about that?

i guess your right!! but it still ties my tunic that marvel are literally binning their history to please a demographic that doesn't even give a shit about comics

I don't see the problem there. Asians wish they were white so that's okay. This is a different issue, CTR.

i pretend that that doesn't exist, but thats american company taking a Japanese movie and changing it.

These people are moviefags. White Valkyrie still exists in the comics. Go read them.

>you will never see this happen to asians
>that doesn't count because they were okay with it

see this

>No purpose
I know it's a joke but Valkyre has led a bunch of teams and was a important member on the Defenders.

She was also one of the first mainstream feminist characters in a comic book that I've seen, being all on your face about it.

i have a long list of marvel ladies i wanna be inappropriate with and she is on my list

>Exiles

How the fuck are you going to complain about people not reading comics when you don’t read them yourself?

This is a shitty excuse for an Outrage Bait Thread.
Low Energy
SAD!!

>but thats american company taking a nordic myth and changing it.

My thought is you should kill yourself

You do realize Asgardians in Marvel are aliens, right? That’s already a big departure from the myths.

How did liberals become more prudish than conservatives? I thought liberalism was supposed to be centered on freedom, including sexual freedom...?

i don't give a shit about breast size but i did always think boob shaped chest armor pieces were fucking retarded

im still dont care why cant they stick to making characters look like there comic counter parts
thor looks like thor, spiderman is still a white kid from the bronx why is all the sexy female characters like MJ and Valkyrie being turn into hideous things!

Im sure Thompson was down there with the costume designers making sure they knew that she refused to show a little leg. You're a fucking idiot

And the difference with an American company altering a Nordic myth and another American company changing that?

Liberals became the establishment during Obama’s reign. While Liberals became more prudish, they still retain their basic core beliefs.

Conservatives on the other hand lost their fucking minds under Obama and essentially did everything they could to become the antithesis of Liberals. If this recent Moore vs.Jones election happened during the Bush years, Conservatives would have quickly ejected Moore after the allegations came out. He wouldn’t have made it to the general election.

It’s amazing how things flipped. 10 years ago, Fox News was losing its shit over the sex scene in Mass Effect and today it would be CNN saying it objectifies women.

>I thought liberalism was supposed to be centered on freedom, including sexual freedom...?
Only in certain contexts and for certain groups. Fat, ugly rainbowhaired lesbotron? Fine. Run around naked, do whatever. Shit on the streets.

Skinny/fit/athletic/attractive? YOU'RE BEING OBJECTIFIED. STOP WEARING SKIMPY CLOTHES NOW.

Wasn't MCU Valkyrie's "purpose" for at least half of the film to capture people and sell them to a guy who forced them to fight for his amusement?

Ewing

Motoko's body was Caucasian. If you even watched the film you'd realize it wasn't a race swap because it showed Motoko's Japanese mother.

liberalism is just about open bigotry against white men and destroying every single hobby of them

shit like this is why nobody wants to talk to you. A movie is an "adaptation" from the comic.

>battle armour is an actual armour instead of steel bikini
>REEEE why libruls hate sex??????!!!?!!

There are no white kids in the Bronx. Certainly not Spider-Man.

I thought the “real” Valkyrie was in the movie, separate from the black chick. Been a while since I saw it, but I remember there being a scene where a big blonde chick saveifices herself to save Drunky McDrunkers from Hela. Meaning the black chick is a Valkyrie, but not THE Valkyrie.

>re-frame
This is a new one, thank you.

Tessa Thompson and Cate Blanchet should totally have sex!

Valkyrie secretly lusts for Hella.

she was huwhite in the original, or a robot made to look white anyway. I know anime often looks white but she's one of those cases where the anime character was always white, e.g. naruto

It won't be in 100 years.

She actually basically was.
She said in a interview that the director asked for her input on how to make Valkyrie a strong female character and she said "it would he better if she wore pants".

>armor
>no helmet

she pushes way to hard for a bitch who has superpowrs.