You can only post in this thread if you voted Trump but Hillary won your state

You can only post in this thread if you voted Trump but Hillary won your state.

Bonus if a major city in your state is reliving their childhood.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Weird/wireStory/candidate-barred-bench-wins-judge-election-illinois-43418174
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maryland reporting in. He also won my county by 70%.

Ontario Canada reporting in

Fuck off, leaf. We haven't annexed you yet.

California here
Had wishful thinking but deep down I knew this shit hole would never go red
M-maybe next time r-right guys?

Massachusetts here, I blame the huge amount of college students in the heart of Boston for this massive disappointment.

>We haven't annexed you yet.

And we never will.

Wall 2.0 2020

Yeah, I feel you. I was somewhat hopeful about Maryland. I kept seeing signs everywhere, etc.

Maybe if norcal and southern oregon join forces.
Pipedream possibly, but worth hoping for

Illinois here. Ignore Cuck County and Trump wins my state by 15%

MFW DC.

Colorado, I don't think Denver has had any hot protests. Idk but I think CO was closer than previous elections, I haven't checked.

How many electoral reps are you guys gonna lose when all the illegals get ICEd?

I felt hopeful since all of my liberal friends at college are bernouts or literally communist and muh signs. At least my county frederick county was basically split even

I think Kane and DuPage went blue too.

Washington here

>tfw going red until King County's votes came in

805 Commiefornia reporting in.

California reporting in.

I swear we aren't all cucks, a good third of us are disgusted by all these liberals and wetbacks.

Cucked Howard County here

New Jersey here

Michigan here

..oh wait we uncucked ourselves

Sucks to be in California. Surrounded by white latte liberals. They are worse than nigs.

NJ here. Can't wait to deport all these filthy wetbacks and mudslimes back to the third world.

v-virginia

>Didn't believe Sup Forums when they said VA was perma blue
>Thought it was only strongly blue because of Obama

I didn't think NoVA had such power

C-california. Someone please help me move.

Wa here, 60% votes counted and some counties turning red the closer we get to 100%

Virginia here, fuck Nova.

California.

CA a shit.

Angeleno here.

LA went 500k to Trump, 2 million to Clinton iirc.

North or South? So cal here, living in the belly if the beast praying for the happening to come here.

Portland here.
We've got your spillovers plus their annoying braindead trust fund kids.

CT here. Fuck Hartford county liberals.

Colorado. My dad and I cancelled out my brother and mothers votes so our family was a push, but my extended family voted trump

Same, socal. Everyone I know is losing their goddam minds. I'm thinking of bugging out to Idaho

California reporting in.

Honestly, I think we would've had a chance if voter rigging in the cities was suppressed and a state-wide campaign was initiated motivate all the demoralized Republican voters.

All voting Republican in California accomplishes is getting you jury duty.

Maryland here. Hillary won 90 fucking percent of the vote in my county. These niggas will vote for a soda can, as long as it is running as a democrat.

Baltimore county here, also cucked.

King County, Washington. My county turned Washington red

He still won with those counties included.

Illinois boy
Fuckin Chiraq

Illinois here. I voted knowing my state would go to the Dems. they never learn here.

Here's a link to show you guys just how retarded people in illinois are

abcnews.go.com/Weird/wireStory/candidate-barred-bench-wins-judge-election-illinois-43418174

My county was 73% Republican, why must Chiraq ruin everything?

What's up with that gay ass CALEXIT shit? Is that a Soros ploy? Or is that how you faggots really feel? Will the state feel differently once the illegals get ICE'd?

Sup fellow chicagoan

I'd say 2/3, everyone is just scared to admit it

It's just retarded internet shit. I haven't even heard anyone here use the term.

NJ here. Thought we had a slight chance. We didn't. There's just too many nigs.

Sup y'all

JEW YORK SHITTY HERE

I VOTED FOR THE GOD EMPEROR

SO ASHAMED OF THIS CITY, THESE PROTESTORS SHOULD BE BURNED ALIVE

I HOPE PRESIDENT TRUMP HANGS SOROS IN THE MIDDLE OF WASHINGTON AND BURNS THE BODY

LET IT BEA WARNING TO ALL THOSE THAT DARE OPPOSE THE EMPIRE, TRUMPIRE

Massachusetts checking in

Its Soros whipping up the populace.

Tho there has always been a California secession undercurrent, in the past it was mostly a joke.

Sorosmedia is feeding these peoples fears

Good thing is people are naming the jew all over, heard soros' name on the radio multiple times yesterday.

Maryland here, at least 200 of the ~600 "protesters" were bused in on private charter buses. I know because they paid for the parking lot my work place rents out.

Eastern washington here

Everyone hates king County here, our county was red af

Oregon fag here.

Voted Trump. Loving the liberal tears here, especially when they are being caused by other liberals wrecking shit and being cry babies.

It hurts to be surrounded by these people user

SF bay area county where Trump got 16% of the vote - I'm still fucking wasted off this meme magic. It's hilarious to hear that some people want CA to secede from the union. Oh yeah? With what army? An army of cucks and nigs using rifles that can only shoot a handful of shots at a time?

This election has been a godsend for me. Witnessed people crying in their cars, at the park, and at my office complex the day after the election. I'm still hard as diamonds to this day.

Illinois reporting in. I have recently broke it off with lib friends who are now protesting in chicago. Absolutely pathetic! One of them is getting a safety pin tattoo.

Central maine reporting in. Real mainers wanted trump, lewiston and Portland Somalians wanted Gibs me dat. Sad!

my state are cucks, also the vote was rigged in our state, also the senatorial races only had democratic candidates on the ticket

lmao im living in corvallis right now. fuck benton county

new yorker checking in. my county (suffolk) went red again and voted for trump. jew york city fucked the entire state

New Mexico, 505

Voted for Trump.

Boston here, I know way more Bernie supporters than Clinton supporters and nobody is chimping out
I guess being the most intelligent state in the union has its benefits, even if they're all brainwashed anyways

Yeah but it will always be this way because of faggot nyc

it probably did go red and they just used fraud to manipulate the vote

look into it, investigate

how many non citizens voted, how many dead people voted, how many felons voted

Just here dodging bullets
Same ole shit in chi town

California here as well. The only Hillary sign I saw was a fucking brown slut in a prius.

South. So many butthurt people here getting really rowdy and violent specially the feminazis and queers.

Wuts wong wif my fashun

SoCal fag here. I have friends who are part of the protests and helped in blocking the 101 freeway. I work with a bunch of first generation immigrants and they are more tolerant of who I voted for than my white millennial friends. A couple of the guys I work with even voted Trump despite being first generation Mexicans/Argentinians.

Caribou Maine reporting in. This is 100% true.

only in California

Fuk Cali

any other 206/425 trump voters?

I live in Texas but my city voted Hillary. Sorry guys, I tried.

Checked.

Im in 207 lol

NorCal here

>vote gets mitigated by illegals and numales in LA/the Bay Area everyt

I'm in faggotland aka Portland. I live in a more conservative neighborhood (people that actually work) and I heard fireworks going off when Trump had it.

This state used to be closer to Red, but this urban cesspool along with Eugene and Corvallis ruin it.

Oregon is truly God's country ruined by liberals.

Close kek

>SO ASHAMED OF THIS CITY, THESE PROTESTORS SHOULD BE BURNED ALIVE

hey man, I agree in spirit but at the end of the day these agitators just need a job and nobody is handing any out,

believe me if President Trump offered them 18 an hour to stand around outside his building waving signs about how much they love him they would be doing it

They're hired goons, but you can't blame them too much if they need a job, it's these media pricks who need to be taken to task

fuck their jobs, media needs to go, their lies have been allowed to damage this country for too long

boycott them

Fellow Alameda county fag checking in. Voted for Trump. Only 16% of the county voted for Trump but I'm actually surprised with that amount. I honestly expected less with all the fucking cucks floating around.

Seeing the massive over exaggeration and North Korean type of brainwashing has been beyond revealing and flat out concerning. To think these people want any form of "control" or "power" is absolutely laughable.

NC here, my county went solid red but we nearly lost the state because of faggots in the triangle

San Francisco checking in.

The streets are flowing with liberal tears!
And piss, meth pipes, needles, and shit.

Boulder County, CO. I'm about ready to move.

Bay area California. My friend works at Oakland Children's hospital. Management told the staff not to go to their cars without security because people are getting jumped in the parking lot.

I'm here too. Was hoping the leftist were open-minded enough to vote for Trump. Maybe we'll sink into the ocean soon to save America.

Some democrat counties switched to red and we still couldn't beat them.

seriously though how do they have so fucking much power god damn

>NJ
>ever going red
Feels horrible man

Delco, PA but going to school at Oregon State reporting

Cultural enrichment to the max in rochester. Also, just because your county is called Clinton doesnt mean you have to vote for her you shits.

Maryland here, currently getting yelled and screamed at for being insensitive, racist, bigoted. I'm white so I guess I deserve it after winning.

That's the culture. DON'T VOTE OUTSIDE OF YOUR PARTY. Also some people don't realize you can't vote outside your registered party. These are the people voting for Clinton. Probably for Trump too but I've heard more for Clinton.

We need the McMahons to take charge and fix our shit here. Malloy needs to fucking go.

I've been opening Trump at work in the most liberal office in new england

People shook my hand on the 9th and congratulated me for expecting Trump to win

>hillary won san bernardino county

I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Rochesterfag, fuck NYC. Build a wall around it

>Rochesterfag
>wants to build a wall around NYC
Explain this faggot, build a wall around Rochester, make Upstate NY great again.

Orange County NY reporting

Vermontbro here.

Bernie cut me off in traffic 2 months ago.

Fuck that college cock sucking commie