I’ve been away, can someone give me a quick rundown on everything so far

I’ve been away, can someone give me a quick rundown on everything so far

Ozy's plan didn't work. Dr Manhattan is MIA but Ozy is looking for him. He, a new Rorschach, and 2 new characters based on Punch and Jewlee escaped Watchmenverse and ended up in DC continuity proper. Ozy went to see Lex and try and work with him. New Rorschach went to the Batcave.

OH and Superman had his first nightmare.

Basically you're either a retard incapable of finding his asshole from his elbow or most likely a shill starting a thread with a seemingly innocuous question in order to drum up discussion.

>DC continuity proper

Which is debatable. Whatever world they ended up in may have some characteristics of Earth-0 but it sure looks like a different universe to me.

It’s Earth 0 one year from now

AND in the DC Universe shown in the book, there are currently protests against government and superheroes due to a new "Supermen Theory", an in-universe conspiracy theory that began to gain traction in the months before the story opens.

Claims both superheroes and supervillains were created by the USA.

>starting a thread with a seemingly innocuous question in order to drum up discussion.
Why is it a bad thing to start discussions about comics on a board made for discussions about comics?

I forgot the back matter.

Where Johns is strangely teasing Batman and the Outsiders shit

Read it yourself you fucking retard. There's TWO issues. Is the American education failing you so hard?

He's a Sup Forumstard who just comes here to bitch about SJWs. I'm pretty sure OP has never been inside a comic book store in his life, and only cares because they turned his favorite superhero Rorschach black.

>New Rorschach went to the Batcave
This one was odd. Rorscharch was never that good and Bruce was never that sloppy with security.

It was the will of the Manhattan that he and Batman would meet.

That or Palpatine was secretly controlling everyone's mind.

So "Dr. MANHATTAN DID IT" is DC's "It's magic, I ain't gotta explain shit"?

>Why is it a bad thing to start discussions about comics on a board made for discussions about comics?

Could have easily gone with
>"ITT: We discuss Doomsday Clock. What's going on? What are your thoughts on it? Best / Worst parts?"

But instead chose to go with:

>I don't read. Spoonfeed me.

Which is fine, but don't bullshit us with "why is it a bad thing to start discussions"

Retard.

Who hurt you

>Bruce was never that sloppy with security
Eh, he kinda is. For as much as retards like to scream marry sue, Batman has been shown to be incompetent much more often, especially if his incompetence ends up making some other character look good.

>"It's magic, I ain't gotta explain shit"

That's already happening, and would still be happening without Manhattan.

I still do have a bit of hope that DC will at least come up with a half-assed explanation as to WHY Manhattan removed the 10 years, and whether those lost memories are coming back to the universe or not.

Batman

I disagree, it's usually super villains and evil masterminds that figure out Bruce's identity or the location of the Batcave...not some paranoid schizo with bad eating habits.

Although this isn't Kovacs so that might be part of the mystery.

Literally nothing has been said that would suggest that.

Outragefags do this with like every event, man.

He just wants to talk about the comic. Holy shit, calm down.

Fine art