I know there was already a thread kinda like this...

I know there was already a thread kinda like this, but why not reverse that and instead see how the Marvel Universe will fend off the demon invasion from Devilman, could anyone be able to defeat Satan?

Fuck off and stop crossboarding Sup Forumssshole

I think we concluded that both Marvel and DC would be able to succeed against the invasion, but that Marvel would be much worse off.

What heroes would become Devilmen?

wolverine

He practically already is one.

I would unironically take joy watching the Presence wreck Satan.

I feel like it would be much easier for Satan to pull off his "Make humans kill each other out of paranoia and fear" gambit in Marvel than it would be for DC.
Thor, Hercules, and their like would probably be pretty hard counters to Demons that aren't Psycho Jenny or Satan himself.
Though you do have to wonder if Proper Marvel Demons like Mephisto would Toss their hat in with him or try to stab him in the back to gain power.

Punisher, Hulk and Wolverine are the top three that I think of as being able to overcome Demons attempting to possess them.
God, the Criminal world would probably willingly turn themselves in rather than risk getting caught by a demon powered Punisher

Didn't Wolvirine already fight Satan and win?

Devilman Satan isn't evil in the same way that a biblical demon is. S/he hates humans and wants to destroy them but isn't a great deceiver or takes personal pleasure in ruining people's lives. S/he revels in the destruction of his/her enemies but isn't a moral force of evil the way someone like Mephisto is. Sufficed to say they'd see Satan as an enemy.

Is it really crossboarding? The original devilman belongs to Sup Forums but can you say the same about crybaby?

By that logic the Deviman Demons should see him as an enemy as well, seeing as they're being of pure sadistic hedonism.

Animated by Japanese Animators for a Japanese Audience, produced in Japan and financed by Netflix.
It's still more Sup Forums than Sup Forums.

I think MU heroes would put up a decent fight. It would also new sweet seeing Asgardians fight Demons.

S/he's the strongest, that's all it takes for demons to worship Satan. Might is everything for them.

A superhero universe with skrull shapeshifters, doom bots, mutants, reality shifters, gods, other demons, angelic beings, huge planet eaters and tons of nonhuman races billions of years old living on Earth and plaguing it like the Marvel setting yawns at the devilman invasion.
It would be just your typical wednesday world crisis.
Heck, most people would just consider them to be generic mutants and let sentinel robots deal with them.

Has anyone done art of Miko macking on Spider-man yet?

Only if it's in her demon form.

Devilman Demons aren't that powerful, considering they are basically strong creatures and not supernatural entities. They're on par with most mid-ranged superpowered characters. The real power in the Devilman universe comes from God and his angels. Just satan is powerful enough to dwarf the powers of any demon, and int he end the Angels easily defeat the demons.

What about Psycho Jenny?
She seems pretty OP.

>I feel like it would be much easier for Satan to pull off his "Make humans kill each other out of paranoia and fear" gambit in Marvel than it would be for DC.

You need to check Hellblazer, Sandman and Lucipher if you think this.

I'm not saying it's impossible in DC, just that Marvel Civilians are much more assholish and trigger happy

Alongside this and the biological aspect of how demons possess people, as well as the doubly lethal consequences of a failed possession, I think it's also important to remember that Satan's plan was mainly to fuck up and kill all mankind, letting them do most of the work, rather than actually challenging them with a physical demon assault.

make akira fudo gay and see satan cry himself to sleep

Akira being gay would be the best thing Satan could ask for.

God made Akira 100% immune to the gay purely to maximize Satan's punishment.
Trying to turn him repeatedly only to discover this would probably drive Lucifer up the wall.

should've elaborated.

make akira fudo gay/horny for everyone else EXCEPT satan.

make satan the one of "will sleep with anyone except satan"

I'd Pay to read a proper Lucifer/Devilman crossover
seeing the smarmy bastard react and interact with the Demons of Devilman
how fast do you think he'd start Panicking when he gets called to consult on the scene of a murder that was obviously done by a demon?

>lucifer realizes he needs to go back to hell episode

Lucider would Probably never bother to Learn Akira's name and would always just call him Amon.
Leading to his angel brother to think Akira is Amon.
which leads to shenanigans

I feel like Lucifer would feel a profound sadness for Satan.

Yeah, if he knew about the timeloop.
otherwise he'd probably annoy him

Crybaby is actually Netflix's first full Japanese-made anime that they commissioned. I loved it, it's very touching, but doesn't really belong here. polite sage.