Even Fred is sometimes okay. Why is Daphne always the most boring one?

Even Fred is sometimes okay. Why is Daphne always the most boring one?

They tried to make her interesting in Family Guy Scooby Doo. She became autistic instead.

So, you know, boring might be the better choice.

I'd rather have Daphne be the comic relief than Scooby & Shaggy running away from shit everyday specially considering the fact that Daphne was a lame ass follower Fred in the team just to be monster bait most of the time.

If we had a rowdy Daphne like we did in the movies no one talks about in a cartoon however, that would be interesting.

A pup named Scooby Doo Daphne was good.
Be cool Scooby Doo Daphne was trying too hard.

i for one cant wait for the live action lesbian telenovella daphne

Really liked 2010 Scooby-Doo where shaggy was shaggin Velma

Her poor organs

I honestly liked the personalities she and Fred had in Pup.

You forgot 2016

Might just be focusing on the shows.

Daphne is the funniest in be cool. But still she is hot. One of the hottest characters ever.

What is Scooby Doo Apocalypse anyways?

Is it literally a post apocalyptic Scooby Doo? Or is it the mystery gang as a group of monster hunters?

I always thought Scooby Doo being re-imagined as a Ghostbusters-ish monster hunting group would be cool to see.

It's post apocalyptic Scooby Doo with a bunch of monsters. They do use guns to protect themselves from the monsters but most of the story is them running to survive and trying to see if there's a cure.

It started off OK, but the story isn't going anywhere. And it keeps repeating the same beats of Velma and Daphne don't trust each other, then something happens to make them bond, then they don't trust each other

That's way too true.
It's stopped and started 3 times so far. There's clearly some indecision/retooling going on behind the scenes, probably some cancellation worries, and it's affected what's being played out on the page.

There's moments I love, but the story is very messy.

From what I've heard, the Hanna-Barbera Beyond comics seem to have per-determined runs. Flintstones and Future Quest got 12 issues, Wacky Raceland got 6, and from what I can tell Scooby Apocalypse is getting 24. I could be wrong on all of that, but maybe the writers really have no idea how to drag this story out for that long.

Maybe, I actually thought it was going to be 24, but then it dropped a few things that were mentioned in solicits that felt like a culmination of plot points.

Like...just straight up ignored. Makes it feel like it got a stay of execution. Giffen has said he'd do it forever. Maybe it's a containment book.

>Flintstones and Future Quest got 12 issues
It is a fucking tragedy that Flintstones ended. I hoped Jetsons would fill the whole it left in my life, but it has not

she was pretty good in Mystery inc but hey what wasn't

Honestly i don't know what would be best for Daphne Her best point is being beautiful assertive and loving right?

>what wasn't
I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard some bad things about Velma.