So now that Dan Harmon is pretty much a Sexual Super Predator and Rick and Morty 4 will never come out whats next?

So now that Dan Harmon is pretty much a Sexual Super Predator and Rick and Morty 4 will never come out whats next?

Will Adult Swim recover from losing their only popular non rerun show?

Will Rick posting ever recover from this?

Was jumping shark in the Fonz the same thing as Rick and Mortys minecraft episode?

It will continue on without members, stagnating in quality until it stops being popular

I don't even know what you are talking about.

He's saying that Danny Boy got Weinstein'd, or something to that extent.

Dan, following his divorce, got a crush on one of the female writers he hired for season 3 and raped her verbally by saying "I love you".

Dan will just claim autism and all with be forgiven

test

Is Dan Harmon the good one or the bad one?

>Will Rick posting ever recover from this?
>opens thread with pickle rick
Probably.

The bad one.

This is what those fucks get for dropping MDE

they dropped it because sam keeps breaking out of jail

Imagine the fat goblin who posts this shit

wasnt he just a hanger on anyways?
show will be better off without him

We all knew these bitches would be this show's downfall...we just thought they would destroy the show's essence, not it's core component.

Get the fuck out of here, are you serious?

Pretty certain Justin holds the show together anyway.

They shouldn’t have cancelled Aqua Teen.

they're both bad in different ways.
Dan Harmon is the fat, old, desperate, womanizing, high-off-his-own-farts, virtue-signalling nu-male that contributes significantly less to the overall show.

Justin Roiland is the primary concept, multiple primary voices and ad-libbing on the show, and pretty much the heavy lifting on talent. But Justin is also an unhinged, barely coherent creative that frequently drifts into the crazy lane and would do nothing but gore/vore/kid-fucking jokes and visuals if someone wasn't constantly watching him and keeping him within television standards and practices.Go see his old stuff on Youtube sans Harmon.

Like they say with standup comedy, the best material comes from the most damaged people.

10 seconds on google and I saw the girl forgave him. Apparently he has Asperger's so he'll get a pass.

I dont see salsa, and I need salsa for my sides

One of our politicians in my country was widely mocked and humiliated for being seen viewing a Rick and Morty episode in public, for real.

Say it with me now

HE

Hasn't worked yet. They don't care anymore. Also fuck Dan. Dan getting taken off and the show getting a well deserved 1-4 year break is what needs to happen. Justin needs a proper break to rejig himself.
Dan did nothing for anyone that someone else couldn't do. It's Justin who is irreplaceable.

S1 was pretty much all redone justin material and it's the best season.
Dan got his grubby mitts on S3 and it's mostly complete garbage.
This is not a coincidence.

Justin is actually just crazy. Good crazy, but crazy all the same.

IS THE ONE TRUE MORTY

I legitimately believe unhinged Roiland would be so much better than what the show currently is.

Has Dan Harmon contributed anything to the show besides the shitty S3 finale?

Just google Dan Harmon

He did it during Community, user.