/wbg/ - Winterball General OTP Edition

This is the Official Sup Forums Winterball Thread
Each year, boards across the site vote on who they want to take to the winter ball, and people make art (lewds) for the date.
Last year we were a big hit, We asked /c/-tan and made a big impression on them and everybody who saw the OC produced; even /jp/ joined us in a Ménage à trois.

Here you can post original content and art relating to the ball.

We've asked /o/ and they accepted. All future suggested pairings will be disregarded as shitposting and ignored.

And please, don't be a newfag. Lurk before you think about posting that frog.

OC:
shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo
youtube.com/watch?v=LlNb78f1xbs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lets see how this thread develops. I expect less different IPs and tripfags

I'll temporarily be the c/o/nsultant over here.

car needs a powered by super eurobeat slap for sure.
also needs WAT automotive technology of varying sizes and shapes in random places.

pic related.

Reminder to incoming /o/ friends: If you want a drawfag to include something (a meme, for example, that they do not know of) I would suggest linking them a reference to what you want, this is to simplify things, hell, I could even put the references into a single image when they have been posted.

I gotta throw my support to /o/ senpai, there's a suprising amount of synchronicity, and it's good to shake things up once in a while

same
plus /o/ has all the momentum right now so may as well roll with it

>why /o/?

youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo

What happened to /x/, i thought that was already in the bag

FUCK OFF

Don't forget
youtube.com/watch?v=LlNb78f1xbs

Ok, if i start drawing ANOTHER new Sup Forums pairing and you faggots change your minds AGAIN im going to be pissed.

/x/ is the town bicycle who threw us away and told us we would never get Trump elected with Meme Magic nonstop all election. Now that they've seen that our magic works, they've come crawling back. Kek intervened and told us to go to /o/ instead.

apparently that shill that 'lel is used up and only wants our meme magic' faggotry made inroads when all the regulars from yesterday was asleep.
coicidentally, Sup Forums is considering /x/, how convenient.

don't worry it should be finalized this time
As far as I can tell, most people aren't actively against the current pairing so you should be fine.

There was conflict between /x/ and /lit/fags so we had to come to a solution, somebody suggested /o/ and everyone suddenly agreed.

Just do /o/, most everyone has settled on it, already got two drawthreads and some quality OC, and /ol/ is in on it. You wouldn't want to break their little hearts, would you?

for reference on what /o/ tan looks like

Posting Mexibro's OC

Go away /x/

Thanks senpai. This is fine for me, I frequent both

/x/ is cuter

But I guess /o/ is ok...

I'm gonna post the new OC onto the booru

Just imagine putting your dick in that cannon.

post tactical assault twingos

>I frequent both

Well damn that makes things easier we were having trouble knowing the /o/ memes.

Will repost the story once I get home.

Yeah, /o/ has been pretty much ignored for a long time but they have some great memes.

I'm still here
I just want to know what else to add

Premiere drawfag here, will do something.

(/o/ is fine too)

that oc from the leaf is amazing, nice job

I really couldnt ask for much more.

>image swap
>with this image
Im ok with this.
sorry for the other guy.

WAT Automotive Technology sticker or Fujiwara Tofu Shop sticker on the side of the car. Pic related for the latter. Also for the background, how about having the Wall. Sup Forums and /o/ could be hunting for illegal immigrants on the Mexico border.

Really liked your art last time I saw it, remember to ask the /o/ anons for references and use the current Sup Forums design, which is an update of his 2014 one.

powered by SEB slap, pictured upthread

RIP Premiere ;_;

I'd say to fill out the background with something, but not sure what though.

Remember to post the OC and tag it appropriately here

Drawfags need to look up WAT-tan
Incorporate some initial D shit or a falling apart miata would be ok too. Fucking stickers everywhere, should be a good start
has the right idea

That's an angry Twingo

>First WB thread
>Many pairings mentioned, /x/ mentioned 80% of the time
>Thread made on /x/
>/x/ agrees to be taken
>/x/ thread gets deleted cus op suddenly wants to shill for /lit/ instead
>Starwpoll shows /lit/ beating /x/
>Everyone suddenly realises /lit/ is a dude

>People arguing between /lit/ and /x/
>Swede poster pops in like he owns the place

>"Fuck you all we are now doing /o/!"

How the fuck?

/o/ is here
everybody act cool...

Actually I'm the one who said /o/. Swedeposter was a /lit/fag before he saw the light.

4u
tofu

What should i add to the bg?

I was actually for /x/ but the fighting was destroying the thread
Let me sum it up
>People want /x/
>suddenly people want /lit/
>thread almost gets destroyed
>somebody suggest /o/
>they compromise

eurobeat music

if you don't agree don't post or create a thread to compete. The draw fags will flog where they get the most attention.

Regarding the evolution of the canon I think you are right and I like thick ladys.

A big Sup Forums or swastika flag waving in the wind.

Cruising the border between America and Mexico as the Wall is being built.

Fair enough, but before I draw /polo/ I need to understand the connection besides just "Muh cool shooting the place up in a car". Imho /polx/ had more lore and /lit/ is a dude. Idk why you thought /o/ was a good idea seems so random.

DUDE EUROBEAT DRIFTING AT ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTS LMAO

Not really sure I understand it myself, but it worked out surprisingly well. /o/, for whatever fucking reason, has some pretty dank maymays. Who knew?

Also, it makes an excellent plot for whatever enterprising drawfag wants to make a comic.

was meant for not

We picked /c/ last year, don't question it.

Didn't we take one of the weeb boards last year?

basically 1 guy shilled anti-/x/ so hard everybody pussed out and went with it.

You can also make a bunch of "Let's GAS" memes go together

Sup Forums's nazi armband, MAGA hat

Stop saying "they compromise". You're the one who kept calling everyone a shitposter who disagreed with your forced "compromise".

See and Also all the BLM that get run over on a regular basis.

This and this mostly. If I understand things right, they also like anything with an engine, so that leaves all kinds of room for our favorite kind of krieg. The panzer memes can flow

They were destroying the thread though.

are you guys always at each others' throats like this? Such an angry board

Just noticed that Sup Forums needs his armband.

Pretty much.

It used to be worse

Sometimes.

Where did the beret/cape/medals sheik come from for us this year?

Well this isn't how you fix it imho. /lit/ was btfo when everyone realised it was a dude. People claiming authority and calling any further discussion of this shitposting is really fucked up.

The election.

The meme war does bad things to you, my automotively-inclined friend. Trust no one.

alright, sounds like it's /o/ now; shop OC incoming, will have tablet back soon for drawn

People were against /lit/ because they thought "muh digits" made /x/ a non-option, which I thought was stupid, I told people to /o/ because it would allow us to actually get somewhere.

Trust us, this is tame

This pretty much.

Anyway for the sake of sanity I concede for /o/ since the OC has already been made.

/x/ seemed a little too interested in our memes.

Arguing is kind of the nature of politics,
and when cowardly FUCKS ROLL OVER FOR A BUNCH OF SHILLING ASSHOLES TRIYNG TO CONTROL KEK'S WILL, its more argue..ie.
you're warming up to me though /o/, had i woken up to like /mlp/ or /lgbt/ it'd have been a class 5 shitticane.

well, im still bitchy about it, but it seems like /o/ is a path for some normalcy.

Ah wait, fuck, I wrote that wrong.
People were against /lit/ because /lit/ people didn't want /x/
/lit/ was against /x/ because they thought "digits" was a reason to not pick her, also paranormal magic shit, I thought it was stupid but it would never get anywhere without a proper third option that we knew was open.

>hasn't seen a GM vs Ford thread

also, those are in fact, holy digits
you heretical assholes.

we're a pretty cheery bunch, asides from all the Nissan and GM trashing (for good reason) we're mostly happy people take the time to look at our sekkrit club.

Why do you ALWAYS behave like a fucking redditor Sven. It's way to easy to spot you.

GAS THE BIKES! RACE WAR NOW

I wouldn't if people weren't infighting m8
I can act normally next thread if you want me to.

yeah but in doing so, you made all the drawfags working on stuff from yesterday have to pretty much scrap their tables.
its a really shitty feeling, that almsot makes me want to fuck off to another board to draw for.

Pretty much this, desu. Also
There was a home-board hitlerget which more than negated that, and another couple that told us that /x/ basically wanted to steal our meme magic

As an unironic worshiper of the frog god, I took this as bad, and there were 6-7 pro-/lit/ fags. The actual /lit/-/x/ camps themselves were pretty even, it was those in between who didn't give a fuck about /lit/, but several specifically didn't want /x/.

memes, senpai

5's aren't as relevant as 7's and 8's which are the numbers of kek and kekket. So a get of 1488 was a clear message for us to abandon /x/

Yeah, I will stop doing that, forgive me.

we... we're your plan C? :(

Sorry for the strife, drawfaggerino. We love you.

War. Way never changes.
Also, we had a normie exodus.

Lurk More

Okay so are we all going to stop fighting over /x/ now? Great.

Not that. Your strategy over the last months was always the same, try to create false unity by claiming some (((compromise))) to force your will. And mostly some 20 something faggots following it. The shilling is way to obvious what mostly results in non innovative dying threads filled with redditors.

We didn't remember you existed 2bh. As soon as someone brought /o/ up, almost everyone decided that /o/ would be the best.

Bear in mind there was a 1488 get in the /x/ thread aswell with the user talking about defending his race with with /x/.

I first went into these threads yesterday since the last winterball, what the fuck are you talking about?

But I concede we're going with /o/ now.

Not really. You weren't first choice, but first choice was a meme, second choice was a protest vote, third vote didn't like us, and then someone suggested you out of nowhere, and upon closer inspection, you were deemed to be pretty based.

qt board-tan, quality posters, interesting subject, and very surprisingly dank memes. You were mana from heaven, friendo. Everyone agreed on you pretty quickly.

so what are you drawing?