Butt devasted libs

toppest kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ2r0Ng0u54
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5clmrh/guys_i_spent_the_last_14_hours_locating_the_video/
twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/792586751659442177
youtube.com/watch?v=MQFgV67uAz8
youtube.com/watch?v=xNbF9PI9Gjo
youtu.be/XhTkiMFdWpI
youtube.com/watch?v=VXTSdBy2mKI
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>performing my duty as an American citizen is synonymous with lynching colored folk
>lynching colored folk is my duty as an American citizen

Well, all righty then.

And this is why we shouldn't have hate speech laws.

The lynching meme is ridiculous btw. Less than 4k blacks were lynched in the Klan period and most of them had nothing to do with the Klan. More blacks are effected by black on black crime, especially homicides, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING YEAR than were lynched by duh ebil KKK over the 151 years that it's existed.

OK.

BASED COMMUNIST DESTROYS SJWS ON TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

voting a hate crime.

i love this passive aggressive racism 60 million Americans pulled off

ebin meme'd

>Less than 4k blacks were lynched in the Klan

Oh, that's ok, then.

SJWs are entitled. Period. They all voted for Hillary despite the FACT Hillary is more of an imperialist warmonger than Trump.

Should've been over 9000.

Why would these racist white honky cousin fuckers vote for an orange peel REEEEEEE

Less than 4k lynched in total over ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY FUCKING YEARS.

>its okay when we do it

I wish Id live in NYC

Id grab my MAGA hat and laugh at the protesters to mine myself some salt

do you idiots forget that the KKK was founded by the democrats to terrorize rebulicans which is why they also lynched WHITE people?

That's not how it works. You're right though, the Klan was more so an anti-union resistance movement (or terrorist if you really want to be a faggot about it)

Classic democracy.

>I share a surname with this cunt

We have to ban voting because it's a microagression against colored people and women

They've been protesting for days on end. Very sad!

got pics of that shitskin journalist bitch who deleted her tweeter after she posted "its time for next assasination in usa"

anybody?

When is the media going to defuse this bullshit and admit they were paid to pump up the fear of a Trump presidency by the DNC?

Wikileaks routinely called out the media for the "Pied Piper" strategy of inflating the fear against Trump using identity politics, like making whatever David Duke says front page news.

YOU WILL BURN IN HELL-FIRE, YOU SHIT-HOLE NATION OF FAT, FOOLISH AUTISTS!!

YOUR CRUMBLING, DECADENT CITIES WILL BE RAZED TO RUBBLE!!

YOUR POLLUTED RIVERS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF YOUR "FIRST LADY" WHORES AND INBRED "THE CYBER" CHILDREN!!

YOU WILL TEAR EACH OTHER ASUNDER, OBESE LIMB FROM OBESE LIMB!!

YOUR PUSILLANIMOUS CRIES WILL GO UNHEARD BY THE WORLD THAT LOATHES YOU!!

YOUR EXPUNCTION WILL ELICIT NO PATHOS!!

YOU LEGACY WILL BE WIPED FROM THE HISTORIES!!

YOUR COMEUPPANCE IS NIGH!!

YOUR PERDITION AWAITS!!

THE DARK HAND CASTS ITS SHADOW.

(((wells)))

>HOW DARE YOU TO HAVE A OPINION

>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5clmrh/guys_i_spent_the_last_14_hours_locating_the_video/
I live in New YOrk and saw these protesters today. They are a bunch of babies.

Leftists are literally self-destructing.

They seem oblivious to the fact that millions of registered Democrats and Independents voted for Trump this election.

I hope they never stop pushing their anti-white agenda and I hope they keep rioting/protesting as well.
They're just pushing more and more people to our side.

Where is this from?

This has got to be one of the most frightening and non-democratic elections in US history.

This obtuse "youre either with us, or youre the enemy, i wont value your opinion" mentality that the liberals have is insane

day of the rope when?

I agree, everyone who voted for Jill Stein committed a hate crime against science.

>I hope they never stop pushing their anti-white agenda and I hope they keep rioting/protesting as well.
They're just pushing more and more people to our side.

You're missing the most valuable thing here though, they're stopping minorities from voting Democrat, too. Reasonable older blacks and latinos see these lazy shits rioting and just see failed youth and vote for the GOP or don't vote at all.

Trump won MORE minorities than Romney, who was PC as fuck.

It's a British/Scottish name.

It was absolutely necessary that we won from what I've seen here.

One half of the country wants to exterminate the other, and it's not the Trump supporting side who wants to do the extermination.

What the heck did he do?

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/792586751659442177

prison

Someone make the sacrifice and wear #MAGA at protest. Your life will bring power to the emperor.

>When is the media going to defuse this bullshit and admit they were paid to pump up the fear of a Trump presidency by the DNC?
When Soros stops paying them.

In US?

>that word salad

>my vote was a hate crime

im fucking angry. i guess not wanting a fucking career politician is racist.

I think it might be Brazil.
Almost every prison video thing I've seen was from Brazil.

I'm sorry.

(((Chaya)))

youtube.com/watch?v=MQFgV67uAz8

I wanna wear my red hat so bad, but every time I do someone takes it and runs.
Tired of chasing people down.

it's not racist. just racist enabling, endorsing, etc.

not quite the same thing.

They know we are coming for them

i'm never going to understand why libtards in libtards states in libtard counties in libtard cities burn their libtard communities to the ground and get angry with other libtards about people they don't even know.

how many of these new york faggots have ever seen a cow irl? they are in a bubble of degeneracy and libtardation.

>California was not a part of this nation when its history began, but we are CLEARLY now the keeper of its future.
Get me the fuck out of this state.

I love how actual minority options don't matter to white liberals

wait wiat wait we Hitler now?

I love that picture I will keep it to cheer me up when I feel down..

We already live in matriarchy.

It always makes me smile too. Just.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNbF9PI9Gjo

>I cant breathe.

> old and busted "over 9000" meme
> not the vastly superior "muh 6 million" meme.

Step it up, Senpai. We ain't Sup Forums.
>more kek less lulz

/ourgoy/ Nate "sterling" Silver

That doesn´t even make sense.
They did have every celebrity imaginable shilling for Clinton.

that's what people that watch TV want for America. they want your sons and grandsons to be in his place.

More white rapists and murderers were lynched back during that time period than blacks anyway.

>implying I don\t love hate crimes

>six million
>not six gorillian
Oy vey.

No salt, but...

the back-pedaling was real after that MINORITY woman disagreed with her.

Well, if I'm already a horrible racist monster I guess I've got no incentive to hold back anymore. Rev up that 2nd Amendment boys because it' Right Wing Death Squad time.

Is that fucking Spider-Man in the crowd? Did we pick the wrong horse senpai?

Watch this anons.
youtu.be/XhTkiMFdWpI

>someone´s doing the extermination! Someone´s doing it! Who´s doing the extermination??

these people aren't thinking
they're reacting

This is the prime example of why hate crimes/hate speech laws should never be implemented.

>brianna wu

literally the male version of anthony butch

No it's Ray Mysterio Jr.

yop kek

Hate crimes = Great crimes

Fucking niggers man

I hope Dan retires to a nice farm with plenty of mare sluts to make his end days pleasant

Listen lady just because the horse is white doesn't mean...

Oh forget it.

>pretending you're going to start a civil war because your candidate lost
Will this shit literally happen every election cycle?

>Freedom of speech has it's limits
I hear this every now and then, where people (almost exclusively leftists) go around talking about how everyone should be heard until someone disagrees with their opinions, then it's suddenly "dangerous"

why did i choose a profession that I need to be in california for...

the hubris

No, we just have to ban white male voting. They have enough privilege as it is.

>Be a leftist government
>Suppress liberties to reinforce security and maintain social peace
>Be replaced by an authoritarian left government
>Sup Forums wet dream.

They panic because they're told to, by this guy, by big media and by corrupt politicians trying to sway public opinion

>Trump can not only our political a career politician but he can also out shine a team of career celebrities.
What a man.

youtube.com/watch?v=VXTSdBy2mKI

These people need some Spirit Cooking.

Nice one

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

secretservice.gov/contact/

fbi.gov/contact-us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

underrated

Aw hell yeah this is the hard hitting shit I've been looking for!