Why is DC suddenly against healthy relationships?

Why is DC suddenly against healthy relationships?
>Diana cheats on Steve with Bruce
>Bruce cheats on Selina with Diana
>Selina cheats on Bruce with some manslut
>Arthur and Mera break up
>Dolphin preys on Arthur's cock
What the hell happened?
Is this the Bendis effect? Is Clark next?

Too many Marvel writers hired in a short period of time. It was inevitable.

Why would anyone cheat on Steve?

so how stupid is op that he believed those fakeouts?

These are all soap-opera tier fakeouts and you're a moron for actually buying any of it, OP.

>Superman gets trapped in another dimension for 100 years with Wondie
>is sustained his pure love to Lois and ignores carnal temptation

>Batman gets trapped in another dimension for 10 (ten) years with Wondie
>turns into Diana's bitch
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BATMAN

It's different ain't it, Superman and Wonder Woman thought real time had passed so Clark still said no even though he thought Lois had already died while Bruce probably knows the whole time mumbo jumbo

Cape comics are daytime tv soap operas except everyone's got superpowers.

>Evil twins/Alter egos
>Secret children
>Fake deaths/comas
>Scandalous love life
>Everyone's dicked one another at least once
>Villains keep coming back

There in the long run the stakes don't matter because the story either doesn't end or the slate gets wiped with a new arc.

Trying to make it's characters more like it's readers eh?

Or Clark is just a better man than Bruce

THIS

It's not about the fakeouts. The fact that Diana, Bruce, and Selina even considered cheating shows they're a bunch of cunty sluts.

Clark also makes Diana a better person.

With Clark:
>I can't deny the attraction, but you are right, it would be disrespectful to Lois. I'm glad I'm friends with someone like you, Clark.

With Bruce:
>FUCK STEVE TREVOR AND FUCK SELINA, AMIRITE? LETS FUCK!

It's pretty clear in the second half that the Gentle Man didn't let them in on the whole hours=years part of the arrangement, since they're openly noting that they've been there for far too long and are now openly questioning whether The Gentle Man has played them.

Sure, just ignore every single other instance where Clark and Diana interacting too much turns Diana into Megacunt #1.

And then of course Injustice where they both become cunts.

t. virgin continuity autist

It's a fake-out. Also you're fucking retarded because Arthur/Mera aren't breaking up

>The fact that Diana, Bruce, and Selina
You be locked in a room with a sweaty Diana for 10 years and tell me with a straight face that you wouldn't want her to snap your dick off with her thighs eventually.

>REEEEE INJUSTICE
Get outta here!

It's a fact that, with Clark, Diana is a mature person.

With Bruce, we have shit like "So, you intend to marry Selina, huh? But now you are here without her. With Me." while she baths in front of him and makes sexy faces.

you're right they won't breakup yet. Instead Arthur cucks Mera with Dolphin and Mera revenge cucks Arthur with Black Manta. Screencap this motherfucker

Call it the Bendis touch...He's got the Midas touch in reverse.

this

Are you a dumb shipper or what? Diana is terrible in the trinity because she is just reduced to nothing. They need to retcon her and the amazons out of this fucking shit universe.

The point of last issue was both of them realizing they can't escape Atlantis, and that one of them will always be called upon to lead it. Mera being queen just means they can't have the lighthouse life they want, and they'll be together under the sea. Dolphin can join Outlaws for all I care

Maybe not that far, but Diana really does need some breathing room so she can do her own thing. It's gotten so bad that her own book has been hijacked by another franchise. It's like DC is allergic to actually using any of the character's unique elements and supporting cast.

>Arthur and Mera get back together.
>Later Mera gets pregnant
>The baby is Manta's

pretty dang dumb I reckon

He's absolutely right though. Soaps, capes, and pro wrestling all tell the same kinds of stories. There's nothing wrong with it or with recognizing it.

this
I told you niggers Bendis was a mistake, even any of the "good" writers they have now was. Here we are now.

I'm sorry dc fans, it's only gonna get worse from here.

I hated Marvel because of the neverending soap opera

>Why is DC suddenly against healthy relationships?

Because they are not popular. Healthy relationships are on the out.
It has to be either transsexuals, or young women discovering their sexuality, sometimes while also having a stable partner.

Good for you because now DC is filled with neverending drama

>How's the wife and wife's kid?