You are the experts on this matter, Sup Forums...

You are the experts on this matter, Sup Forums, give me a quick rundown on what these LEGO sets could mean for the movie.

1/6

2/6

whats up with these new lego sets that are like just a wall

3/6

Aside of the fact that they are heavily overpriced to the point even some lego enthusiasts wouldn't pay for them?

4/6

5/6

in the hands of a kid a wall can be anything! they can imagine it's uh,,,

just like, why a wall. that's a boring thing to build

i'm pretty disappointed with these Infinity War sets

I think Lego always does shit like that when the set is a thinly veiled excuse to sell minifigs.

6/6

I think the Milano gets smaller and smaller with every release.

Not just you.
I mean jesus. Most of that shit I wouldn't even consider a set.
Stuff like back when they had egyptian temples were sets. The simpson house was a set. The freaking Disney castle they sell overpriced (350$) online is a set.

the stuff presented here? Aside of Dr. Strange's house I would say that shit belongs in a LEgo christmas calendar

why does thanos have a giant butter knife?

I have no idea, that's kind of why I ask you guys here on Sup Forums. Does he have a sword in the comics?

But taking inflation into account, lego sets are the cheapest they've ever been per brick.

>ultimate Mjolnir

It looks like the handle of Jarnbjorn with the head of Ult. Mjolnir. Weird.

It's one of the rotor blades from his helicopter.

>inb4 that Iron Man 3 set
I think most of these will be accurate, but in the same way most MCU Lego sets are. They aren’t based on a specific scene, rather, multiple scenes smooshed together.
This one for instance. Reminds me of the GOTG Milano set and how it includes Nebula in handcuffs, even though she wasn’t in the scene the box art depicts. I’m sure we’ll get Iron Man and the Milano flying together, but these three aren’t gonna all go triple team Thanos.
These are likely just lifted from some huge fight scene on Wakanda. Again, not based on any notable Cap/Widow or Banner/Falcon scenes
Actually likely accurate to something we’ll see in screen. Thor, Rocket and Groot take the escape pod and get Thor his new weapon. Maybe Drax comes too, who knows.
A toss up. The description mentions closing the gate as fast as possible, so a scene involving BP getting Vision back inside seems plausible. Otherwise it’s just like the other two Wakandan sets.
No way these buildings wind up being side by side. I’d say this one is bullshit but I want it so bad.

That's not even an edit, is it.

well yeah, Strange lives in Greenwich and Spidey is in Queens.

Some people think Peters apartment could be transported by Strange because of this Lego set, but I don’t see it happening. Just seems like Lego making shortcuts.

>Each set contains a different infinity gem, so you can only assemble the gauntlet by buying all of them
Shocker

that is Mandarin battle tank dumb

Pieces are pieces man, when I was a kid I don't think I ever kept a set intact for more then a month before the harvest began.

Each set includes 3 extras, so buy the set with Thanos and bricklink the other 5 gems. It’d be under $5 to get them.

>Sets that don't even make it in the movie

Wait, is that Bobbie Morse?

Are those Pymbots or symbiotes?

It's the new disposable and faceless alien race you see in the trailer.

How else is he supposed to butter his infinity toast for his infinity breakfast?

Has Lego actually gotten worse over the years or am I just a nostalgiafag?

Every toy has gotten worse. Even the Japanese ones.

Inc femthor

>You have to buy each set for the full infinity gauntlet.

It did. I mean, they always had tiny ass sets like those, but they used to have great huge ones as well. Now it's just the small ones.

That's not true. I think most Legos have gotten better. NECA has gotten much better. Marvel Legends swing back and forth depending on what aspect you're considering. Most japanese lines have about the same quality with maybe some improvements, but are plagued by lower accessory counts and higher prices. Mafex and Revoltech have improved quite a bit.

quick someone post that Iron Man 3 set
you know the one

No, fag.

It's Natasha. For whatever reason, she's blonde in Infinity War.

i think the current working theory is bc she and the rest of the New Avengers Cap broke outta prison are undercover

To be fair, this is likely an all-new Milano (since the original was wrecked in GotG2 and presumably never recovered) or another ship of the same type.

And has mockingbird's escrima sticks. What the hell?

>No Scarlet Witch
>No War Machine
>No Hulk
>No Drax
>No Mantis
>No Loki
>No Bucky
>No Hawkeye
>No Nebula

All these characters made it to the official poster, they're in the movie and promotional materials, but none of them made it to the lego sets. Is that a sign of things to come?

Previous sets and lines.

Hulk is also there, in form of Banner.

She had them in AoU too

So the nameless hordes of mooks in this movie are those bug guys?

iron spider?

well there's only like 5 black order aliens

>give me a quick rundown on what these LEGO sets could mean for the movie.
All of fuck all.

i hope they make a set were you get all 6 stones together

>six sets
>one infinity stone in each set
>a new molded part which can fit all six stones

Do you think this was a coincidence? It is purely an incentive to make people buy all six sets.

recently he does. historically, no.

How recently? Is anything post-2010 recent?

like as in the last 2 issues of his solo book recently.
those are the only times that i know of (though my knowledge of pre-90s Thanos is rather spotty)

In that case, it's probably an invention from the MCU getting shoehorned into the comics.

the comics side of Marvel knows as much about Infinity War as we do, and the trailer for IW (which doesn't include Thanos using a sword) came out less recently than him using a sword in the comics.

you can't trust Lego sets for movies that are not out yes, not only are sets made purely for fun outside of what happens in the movie, but any info they do get for sets is likely way outdated or even cut from the movie, see for example the pic related, was cut from TFA

or even this from TLJ

There are also two sets in the number sequence that haven't been revealed. They're probably for Wave 2, like what happened with that Spider-Man Civil War set.

No, its totally real...

fuckin mongoloid

Maybe for avengers 4 they will

ironman F97?!!

>Shocker
no he's not included

They're over priced as hell now. The battle packs used to cost 7 dollars now they cost 15 that's 8 dollars more than it used to be but the minifigure printing and moldings are getting better tho

I want this one and im hyped for axe thor

>wonder woman's ares
>trevor's zamboni