>Tons of people with drug problems
>Tons of homeless people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DUDE WEED LMAO

That's what you get

I like your id though, very fabulous.

What did you expect? You shouldn't leave America.

This is actually very much true. I moved there after graduating from uni thinking it was going to be all sunshine and roses.

Found out the hard way more people speak Spanish than English and the only thing people care about is money, weed or getting fucked up

CA is a hellhole. Only the coast is good because of the climate and natural beauty. Not the people for sure.

You could have just played GTAV and found that out.

i came here to say i love taytay

LA & SF were actually beautiful before the coloreds and slants came.

Pic related

You guys should really kick california out of US. The cartels would rule it and it would be a same kind of shithole like Mexico

California is a great state to visit but horrible to live in. Thinking of moving out of this state.
>inb4 fuck off californian

>inb4 fuck off we're full

This desu, I'm a LA native and want to move the fuck away, don't come to cali unless you have fuck you money or are a hipster, the state is a trap

Underrated

>>Visit California because of Hollywood and people saying it was heaven on earth
>>Full of trailer parks
>>Full of Mexicans
>>LA is jewy af
>>SF is degenerate capital of US
>>Tons of people with drug problems
>>Tons of homeless people
+ TONS of FOREIGNERS--Mudslimes, Indis, Pakis, Armenians, Russians, etc. etc

I've grown up in L.A. and this is %1000 percent true. L.A. is a massive shithole, and absolutely NOT "America" anymore. My high school is 92% shitskins and only 8% white, it's a living hell going there.

That's why I'm so for CALEXIT. The sooner we can get ride of Cuckifornia, the better America will be. The second I turn 18 I'm moving to Nevada with some of my alt-right bros.

Praise kek and DJT!

I was shocked at the number of trailer parks I saw, even more so than the south or the midwest

Most of Cali is a ghetto. You go to places like San Berdo or Fresno or Stockton and your mind will be blown how horrifying it is. The lie is Cali is the pot at the end of the rainbow, the truth is it's America's shit-filled toilet.

socal is a cesspool

I visited California a year ago. They really suffer a lack of social capital compared to Washington.

Go check out Venice Beach, it's exactly as bad as you'd expect it to be. California's culture is poverty.

A few weekends ago I went to a Marshall's in Hollywood to buy something. Standing in the checkout line, I was the only white person in line. All the rest (37, I counted) were shitskins and/or foreign borns. None of them were speaking English. And all 8 cashiers were shitskins.

If you are white and don't live in Cuckifornia, I am warning you, DO NOT move here. You will be a minority in your own country and you will hate it.

Los Angeles and San Francisco are the modern day equivalents of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Day of the earthquake soon.

Been this summer. Absolutely agree.

People sleeping under the bridge.
More niggers than in Africa.
Mexicans on each corner.
LA is disgusting as fuck.

I used to dream of LA and SF as the most interesting cities on earth etc. I've been to both cities a couple a times now and boy it gets worse on every single visit. I tend to avoid LA altogether if possible.

On one of my first visits I arrived in LA's downtown after dark - stupid me had no idea of the city and thought 'downtown' would sound reasonable..

Yeah, I literally feel sorry for all the Euros and Aussies who spend thousands of dollars to come to Los Angeles no realizing it's a 3rd World shithole with NOTHING worth seeing.

I'm literally embarrassed that this is the impression they get of what America is now, a shithole.

I urge all foreign vacationers to go to LAS VEGAS instead. That's still a gleaming bright example of how amazing and fun America can be.

Yes, downtown L.A. (DTLA) is shocking, a literal hellscape. In fact, over half of DTLA is know as "Skidrow" where there are encampments of thousands upon thousands of homeless people and drug addicts. It's estimated that on any given day, there are over 70,000 homeless people on the streets of L.A. It's a total nightmare. I avoid DTLA like the plague and only ever go there if I'm absolutely forced to.

>not caring about money
LA thinks you have to go back.

this, pismo beach is my favorite place on Earth

Guess you guys are poorfags. Completely different experience for me.

the hippies I know who fly to california for string cheese incident shows tell me that dude cali is awesome brah but the. tell me how espensive it is and there are homeless junkies everywhere

I've been to Bakersfield, literally no good area in the city, don't know how that's even possible

Everyone I talk to who used to live in Cali says it's a shithole that's not worth going to

Its sad too because in the 50s California was the pinnacle of American living.

California has always been overrated and became a meme state about 10 years ago. It's funny because most people who fled to California aren't even from there, just cucks who flew in from other states to be cool.

I've traveled the world and was sorely disappointed in SoCal when was there for a week for a wedding. Literally the most stuck up people I've ever met who had egos for no reason. They had nothing special going on in their lives yet acted like they were amazing. Never went back and never plan to.

Enjoy the features, not the creatures.

i don't like the city either. i hang out in the Sierra Nevada. i don't see people for days. just my dog and brisk mountain air. same with the remote corners of death valley. my favorite wilderness national park of all. and i've been to over 20.

>It's funny because most people who fled to California aren't even from there, just cucks who flew in from other states to be cool.
Meant most people *living in California aren't from there

I can handle slants, its the ghetto trash and beans that ruin it.

>inb4 underage b&

odd that you did not mention the beaners.
odd that nevada is already full of beaners.
is you a beaner?

THIS. Even up to the 70s it was still great I'm told.

But Mexicunts, liberals and faggots destroyed it, just like they destroy everything.

NYC native, only been to California twice and actually enjoyed it a lot. Is this just because my family and I mainly went to touristy/wealthy areas? I have a friend who moved there for a few months and he loved it, but then again he was working with people in the music industry and getting fucked up all the time, and now he happily lived by the ghetto.

Idk California never seemed like a bad place, is this just a case of thinking the grass is greener on the other side?

That's because you're a faggot, and Cuckifornia is a paradise for faggots like you.

A friend of mine has been getting cucked working for Apple for a decade in hopes that they'll relocate him to Cali.

I nod sympathetically, but I always jej internally when he bitches about it. I've given up trying to talk him out of moving out there.

Average day in LA:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk

How did California get so bad? What started the decline?

The people in California were always bad, even when the majority was white.

Hate Beaners, you faggot. And OP mentioned the Mexicunts, you retard, which I reposted if you can fucking read.

LA is 70% Mexicunt.
Las Vegas is 15% Mexicunt.

So fuck off and die.

Cali will only ever provide a decent upbringing if you're Rich. Being rich in a more secluded NorCal suburb is similar to the American northeast.

YUP, THAT'S CALIFORNIA TO AN ABSOLUTE FUCKING TEE. IT'S A FUCKING SHITHOLE JUST LIKE THAT VIDEO SHOWS.

Anyone else think American entertainment is just fucking dog shit? There are no funny TV shows anymore, there are no good movies anymore, Japanese games are way better than western games, we have no good musicians, etc. So what do we have left? Football? Which is basically just a nigger-fest and a neutered, feminist version of the ancient Roman Colosseum.

IMO white people are the best producers and workers, such as mining, construction, etc. and Asian people make the best entertainment and music. If Hollywood was nuked tomorrow, I wouldn't be sad at all.

I live in San Francisco and can confirm it is shit.

The only thing it has going on for it is how much money you can make.

I make $200,000 as a software engineer and get around $50,000 to $100,000 in stock options each year that vest.

In the midwest I might make $120,000 tops with no stock options.

Californian here, you got fucked by the retarded liberals telling you how great the cities are. In reality they're complete hellholes that no one should ever willing go to.

The real great part of California are the national parks, the mountains, and the costal highways. Thankfully liberals never leave their ivory cities made of shit so they haven't had a chance to ruin them yet.

I haven't had a television in my house for a decade.

Every once in awhile something decent happens, like Breaking Bad, or BSG, but for the most part, shit's trash and not worth my time.

>trailer parks
>LA
Where?

socal was basically a war zone in the early 90s when I was a kid due to crack. like chicago x10
but then the mid and late 90s were good.

the mexicans brought it to a whole new level of shit.

We tried to warn you TayTay.

Please keep your power level hidden.

I get it. You're a poorfag who never worked hard towards their goals. Sorry Paco, but you've got to go back.

Somehow I like to think that Taytay voted for Trump.

San Diego and Monterey are still pretty nice

but on the other hand you have to pay $10,000 in rent for a 2br appartment 2 hours away from your workplace.

FACT, CALIFORNIA HAS A LOWER IQ THAN ALABAMA

Visited there while in the U.S in 2014, yosemite was cool and Sf was iconic but no real soul to the place at all. Arizona is god tier.

>mfw i have that poster on my wall

I grew up watching Yogi Bear and BooBoo in Yellowstone snatching picnic baskets

I saw pictures of white people on the beach, and thought the Beach Boys would be blaring as everyone was surfing and chilling.

Then 90's movies came, and I started learning the truth

Then I visited Cali (San Deigo, Temecula, and San Fran, San Jose, silicon valley areas)

It all needs to be nuked or fall off into the ocean to be honest.

As a southerner visiting, SoCAL was a terrifying place and basically proved everything I thought about liberals. Dirty, evil bastards.

WE ARE FULL REEEEEEEE

CA was pretty good in the 20th-century -- even if it still had its share of non-whites.

It's gone downhill with each passing year.

Califag here. One thing I've noticed that hasn't been mentioned here is that the traffic has gotten worse just in the short 6 years that I've been able to drive, and it's getting harder and harder to park even in plazas.

nor-cal is based aside from the bay

I lucked out. "Only" paying $2000 for a studio 3 blocks away from where I work.

And yes there are nice places in town where 10k is how much an apartment can cost a month for rent

>How could these two California cities named after St. Francis and God's holy Angels have so much evil and depravity? They mock God and I wonder if God will unleash His wrath on these cities?