Hank = /diy/
Dale = /x/
Bill = /r9k/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rLcK_faY0UE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rick = /sci/

disgusting

I'd make the argument that Boomhauer is /k/, he is a texas ranger after all.

TFW TO INTELLIGENT WUBBA LUBBA SHITFUCK XD

Oh yeah that probably makes more sense. But then you could argue Dale is probably even more /k/ since he's president of the gun club.

Dale is also /k/. Boomhauer is /fit/, sure he wasn't ripped but he was a fucking chad

What about Peggy and Bobby?

Hank doesn't even know how to turn on his computer and if he did he would think Sup Forums is full of jackasses

Peggy browses /adv/ and probably is the first to post in every thread, while due to his uncanny talent, Bobby also browses /k/

was he Chinese or Japanese?

Bobby is likely Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or /ck/

There was that one episode where he was reading Invincible. What the hell was up with that?

Laotian

Neither.
He was Indian

Peggy is tumblr.

Hank is /diy/ and Sup Forums
Peggy is /adv/ and /lit/
Luann is /s4s/
Bobby is a mixture of Sup Forums, /ck/, Sup Forums and maybe shades of /r9k/ but more for the wojak and pepe memes than the loser pity party feels.

how has nobody said this guy for /r9k/ yet?

Not enough of a loser for /r9k/, those guys are major fuckups, Joseph is just awkward and kinda odd. He's more like browsing /e/ and /s/ when no one's watching.

>Rick = Sup Forums
Ftfy, retard.

>he was a fucking chad
Did you miss the episode where his method for picking up girls is literally asking out every single one he sees until one accepts?

I bet you virgins aren't manly enough do this even by Boomhauer way.

Did you not fucking watch the show? Bill is actually a good guy with women, able to attract a lot of them (Not as much as Boomhaur), but he is able to pull in some women. (His two dead cousins wives, his cousin, Governor of Texas, Policewoman when he stole the tank, Darlene, One woman with two children, His ex-wife, Khan's mom, when the females thought he was a gay barber, etc). He's also good with children and people, though he might be on the submissive side. He able that one loser who he treated as a son get into the military instead of go to prison, hung out with Joseph's half-sister, those two kids from that single mom when he was Santa, and he is something of a tutor to Bobby (Though he messes up sometimes).

Bill is also the one to work out more than the other guys in the alley (They had two episodes focused on his weight and him making gains rapidly), doing things he see on tv, and getting out more + cooking. Bill is either /out/, /ck/, Sup Forums or /fit/

> Kaleb as Sup Forums
Top kek

/x/ should be the majikfag losers from the dog blood ep.

...Is that Chinese or Japanese?

Shouldn't /x/ just be Dale?

They're listed under /tg/ in that pic.
Now that I think about it, the main difference between DnD guys and "Majik" users is the DnD bros are smart enough to know it isn't real.

youtu.be/rLcK_faY0UE

>/r/
kek

Cotton Hill is clearly Sup Forums

Boomhauer was /o/ I'd say more than anything.

bill is the wildcard. hard to pin down actually.

Boomhauer had an actually nice muscle car, most of /o/ drive shitboxes or ride the bus, and that's if they even care about cars in the first place and aren't just there to shitpost.

>Boomhauer way.
That's actually how most Chads operate. You'll get turned down nine times out of ten, but every once in awhile you'll strike gold. The key is to be confident and not fear rejection. Of course, having a job, car, decent family and friends, and not being a shit parasite greatly boosts the confidence part.

So basically, keep trying until you literally cant care less, until you're only pleasantly surprised?

Rick = r/nihilism

I'd like to say /r9k/, but Bill actually used to be a chad until Lenore destroyed him.

This needed to be Sup Forums.

The toaster joke is better user

Who eve takes the time to make these things is a great person.

More like Sup Forums XDD

>/fit/
>chads
They may have shed their slovenly forms, but deep down, they’re the same as every other autist here.

Just don't care in the first place. If you see a girl you wan to talk to go up and talk to her, if its not working out then go talk to another girl.

>Sup Forums

>4 Chan
>King of The Hill

Bump

No, Cotton is better than Sup Forums. I dont think there is a specific board that encapsulates Cotton.

Sup Forums

/k/

These threads are fucking retarded.