I don't get it

I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0MM2wWWj79o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look at the top right corner of the last panel.

That's pretty funny.

The sheep died.
A cloud rises from the horizon, and the other sheep think it's the dead sheep revived.
The end.

Something about Jesus, I think.

The sheep prophet died and then rose up to heaven in the form of a cloud.
Come on, this isn't hard.

found the heretic

I don't get it.

Rock, Paper, Scissors.

post comics that you don't get

>what does it mean
It means that whoever drew this will only be happy if they remove their brain, preferably with a shotgun.

The safety seal popped up, that means she's not a virgin.

>twf not a happy Zalem citizen

it's hard being extremely intelligent
as so many users of this site can attest to

Is he really smart or is he just evil?

Or Maybe everyone feels like that sometimes?

>Come on, this isn’t herd
One job man...

The egg was a dinosaur egg.

We dino now

I don't get it, why doesn't he just talk to women?

I don't get it.

the rock had a gun

this looks like some bad fanfiction

I'm not a fan of Trump, but I want people to leave Baron alone.
He is literally a child, he couldn't even stay awake during Trumps victory speech, he spends his time drawing dinosaurs and watching anime.
Leave him alone.

I recognize this art (and by that I mean he can only draw 1 type of face). This is by the same guy who did that comic accusing Star Trek of not being diverse.
Is this an edit, or what's up with the last panel being blank?

I almost forgot about that shitty comic.

Because Trump Resigning gives us Mike "No wall, Electric Fence" Pence.

Wait, he still makes comics after the Trek one? The internet didn't tear him a big enough new one.

LEAVE HIM ALONE

ITT: Cartoons we don't get

this looks like Whomp! the comic itself had a replace

kek

>it's hard being extremely intelligent
whats amazing is all data shows the flip. We just get this meme from the brainlets that need to cope and the few prima donnas that that think they are to good for everything because they are "smart" when really they are the dumbest person in the room. Fun thing to note, most people with a high IQ have a low disgust mechanism meaning they don't see any shit as beneath them if it has opportunities to help them get what they want.

Lefts will go as far as too use children to push their agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=0MM2wWWj79o
Add for weird erotic arcade game.
Toaplan in general always had shit artists they farmed from Kodomo manga like CoroCoro comics.

What's with the Spider-Man-sounding music after the 31 minute?

I assume it's the wrong hand is broken. Which means he shakes with his left hand. Which means he's left handed. Which means he is the devil.

The japs didn't gave a shit about videogames and copyright back in the 80's and 90's (most of the time).
Everything was fair game as long as it wasn't a "big profile" case, like the president of Falcom Japan making Donkey Kong Jr bootlegs and getting jail time for it.

Why is Ziggy letting a rat boss him around?

>Only 6? Seems low.

The rat's half his size and Ziggy is obviously not in good health. I dunno, maybe he has a reason to be intimidated.

This made me giggle like a retard.

I think I once had a nightmare like that.

>Ziggy letting a (((rat))) boss him around
10/10 comic, very redpilled

what would the other 2 even be of

>that when feel

Well the best evidence is that he put that outfit on despite that cast being too big to put his sleeve through the jacket without the cast coming off first.

The white fluffy sheep died. It was buried. They then saw a white fluffy cloud rise from the horizon. Sheep are stupid, so they didn't realize that the cloud was unrelated to the dead sheep - they'd assumed that the cloud was the dead sheep, risen from the grave and ascending into the sky.

It's a comment about how stupid people might be happy about the situation, which smart people might realize how bad or how much better things could be. It isn't quite accurate (stupid people can be plenty unhappy) but that's what it means.

It also has some meta commentary, where only the "intelligent people will understand" the situation and end up unhappy, referencing its own joke in the process.

>It's a hurr durr rock wins irl comic
Rockfags are delusional

Tiphares you fukkin weeb

I am unusually pleased to see someone post this on Sup Forums

This is extremely flimsy "evidence". Usually the comics are better than this. Yes, usually you shake hands with someone using the right hand but all he has to do is say he was holding something in his right hand at the time that was too bulky to switch over so they used their lefts.

I don't get it.

you're not meant to ejaculate laughter, only semen

It signifies the heaviness of the average intelligent redditor's brain after browsing r/atheism and r/science for hours. Their knowledge makes them realize how nothing in life matters so we either have to be depressed losers or wacky maymay men who would destroy universes for a chicken nugget sauce.

how do they not notice the guy?? I see some on their phones, wtf?is this commentary on phone and technology?

I was gonna mock you for taking obvious bait but now I just want sauce on that info

It’s just something shrill idiots do. You saw it with the Obama kids as well.

I'll corroborate it but I'm too lazy to go Google scholar the sources and fuck with library access to screenshot the PDFs right now.

It's sort of a mixed bag. Intelligent people are lower in disgust, see artists and how most college graduates are liberal leaning. Higher trait curiosity is also linked to resilience and lifespan wellbeing in exploring and coping with complex and disturbing stimuli. It also means you have more options and better critical thinking skills for understanding and managing difficult situations. The counter is that you have fewer peers, obsessive and neurotic tendencies that are part of thinking all the time, and more difficulty having a sense of fulfilment because pooping it a baby is really passé or whatever and personal challenges are more contributing to society in an intellectual way or running a successful business. It's easy to get caught up in heady philosophical bullshit that the average person is incapable of conceiving but is at the core of personal dilemmas. Dumbfucks worry about food and sex and not dying alone, smartfucks worry about existential despair and clear signs of a crumbling society and not dying alone. The precognition is probably the big part, they see the future based on signs and models and it drives them mad.

Ey id fuck Flo.

His head wasnt bandaged for the mental pain

...well, I guess I'm attracted to anthro lizards now.

One has a Treecko for a pun, the other's a big flash game that probably doesn't have everything tagged, or just mentions the company somewhere.

So fucking what at this point? It's not like the Republican party is actually being prevented by Trump from doing anything. They've got full reign and control over every part of the government and they can still barely function. What's Pence going to do that's so different?

The republican party doesn't even want to be associated with Pence. He's a poison pill.

Why would they have? They agree with him

Fedora

I don't get it.

Is it post-apocalyptic?

Why are they so happy then?

I don't get it

Statistically, it's not unlikely that they were in serious debt before the bombs dropped.

Wow I actually got one of these for once. Pretty weak evidence though.

>using PBF as meme bait

I always knew Sup Forums had shit taste but this takes the cake

I don't get it.

Makes you wonder how many people are secretly hoping deep in their hearts for the end to come, then.

PBF is overrated

>t. Soyboy with shit taste

did he actually just possess a child to project his politics through?

Thats pretty fucked up, you can't just hollow people out like that and then use them as a mouthpiece.

Why's he dating such an uggo?

She's calling the cops on the old woman out of fear, likely through to misinterpretation, that she plans to murder a person with a poisonous cranberry muffin.

>implying the author thinks trump supporters are human
that includes Barron.

>you can't just hollow people out like that and then use them as a mouthpiece.

That's a nice description of our current political climate.

>likely through to misinterpretation
Why assume that? We know nothing of the woman other than she wants a poison that specifically won't be seen in an autopsy.

>le dark twist ending xDDDD
>it's funny cuz it's darK! AND EDGY GUYS"!!!!
>I BET YOU DIDN'T EXPECT THE CHILDREN TO DIE LOLLLL

t,Child

t. correct person

I don't get it.

Why the fuck is she smiling?

She's anxious because she just realized her dad is a shapeshifter, which I guess explains why his daughter is a human lady.

Ziggy's house is full of Zucchini, and the comedic aspect is that he called pest control as if Zucchini was a pest.