Sup Forums user gets kicked out of famous silicon valley accelerator

lmao, which one of you did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/nitashatiku/trump-supporting-startup-ceo-kicked-out-of-y-combinator?utm_term=.go9wq22N6#.dgyD9XXMa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Top Kek!

>fuck the libtards

>CEO
>Sup Forums

he got kicked for that post ?

Not a real CEO. a startup babby

thats fucking hillarious doh

buzzfeed.com/nitashatiku/trump-supporting-startup-ceo-kicked-out-of-y-combinator?utm_term=.go9wq22N6#.dgyD9XXMa

how can he be kicked out if he's the ceo?

Y Combinator is a startup accelerator. Like they invest in your company and you work with them for a while. It's like a community of startup founders. He still has his company, they're just not a part of the accelerator anymore.

Cucks like loud words and loud music. That soothes their frustration.

What good has come from this y cesspool exaclty?

shit...
I was going to pitch my start up idea ton accelerator

They're all cucks anyway, I guess I better go into hiding for a bit...

He should go get support from Peter Thiel instead.

Lots of famous companies have gone through the program. It's fairly prestigious in silicon valley. Dropbox, Airbnb, and Reddit were all members when they were just getting started.

Rule #1 of being in Silicon Valley: Never reveal your power lever.

I don't feel bad for this guy at all. He broke the cardinal rule.

>KPCB

wew lad. guess you don't wear that cap around the office

Also, I don't think he's too upset either. His company is a social network for conservatives so it's a big publicity thing.

Doubt any VC touches him now though.

>knockoff hat
kys.

the "you gotta start a hip new social media startup" meme

I don't think Torba is a Sup Forums user. He is definitely a member of r/the_donald though.

All of those companies are awful or are in dire straights. Not a good record. In before "muh revenues." Contrary to silicon valley hype you still need fucking profits to run shit.

The wrongful termination lawsuit will be HUGE

plausible deniability. the value of my donations to the campaign far exceeds the profit from a ballcap.

>Needing to hide your support for a legitimate candidate for the highest office in the united States
No
Fuck off

Board of directors of any company decides the CEO.

Beautiful.

>patel

Low caste scum

ycombinator only takes 10%. you'd have to be retarded to lose control of your board before you even get to series b.

I wore my hat in SF on election night. Got threats. Few hugs.

Thats his fault.

He should of realized that silicon valley is filled to the brim with cucks.

I should know. I live there.

>Fuck off

You're right. That's also exactly what my fellow SV Sup Forumslocks would tell me to do if I ever revealed what I truly believe.

Still need to hang around here until I can pay off all my student loans.

What was he working on? Artisanal fart app development? Drone delivery of vegan sushi to digital nomads in the Himalayas?

Oh well time to go sell his idea to China

They have already pirated it. China's IP "laws" are why they don't produce anything of quality. The TPP was supposed to change that but thanks to Trump it's not going to pass.

>tfw silicon valley isn't cool anymore

>They have already pirated it. China's IP "laws" are why they don't produce anything of quality.

How would the tpp change that?

It looks like they mostly do the investing, not the actual tech development.

So, it'd be more appropriate to say they're in the finance sector with a focus on IT.

Let's hope he starts an uncucked Twitter.