Rapunzel: A Good Princess

From Tangled

bitch has some nice feet

Proof?

Post her feet now

>Rapunzel will never cuddle with you wrapped in a blanket of her hair

>fist me user

She barefoot the whole movie.

I feel like Rapunzel is naive enough to legitimately say this and not realize the sexual connotation of it.

A good princess.

How do we go on living?

Damn I would be mad i she farted in the TV show

One week of hair conditioner must cost a fortune.

But she married with stupid asshole Flynn raider .. and he became the next king
Not a problems ?

The current thinking is her magic healing hair magically healed itself.

Legit point.
I think I could watch her brush her hair all day, every day.

If I recall their was a notion, back in the good old days of "Tangled friends", that blondie got aroused by having her head scratched.

Scribbling your fingers through her hair and scratching her scalp was enough to revert her into a toe curling, dribbling mess of mumbled "K-Keep going." 's and red cheeks.

Punzo as Jasmine?
I miss 2010 too.

You sure you're not thinking of Aang?

Can we please stop reminding me of how soul nourishing physical affection is?

Some of us are forever alone!

Why is it called Tangled when her hair never actually becomes tangled?

>tfw the girl I was seeing moved to Vietnam and may never return
Save me, Rapnutsel!

Allow me to be captain obvious here. It's a pun because hair gets tangles and Rapunzel and Eugene get "Tangled" up in an adventure!

Wait mail order brides go the other way?

Vietnam's not that bad pussy, go make your life a shitty RomCom.

The series is so fucking good. I made a mistake not watching it earlier.

This image really says alot about Rapunzel as a character. She really does feel that she needs all these people (and horse and Chameleon) in her life. She doesn't always have the answers but does the best she can. She can be wrong and learn and be right and not rub it in anyone's face or lord it over people. She is self-capable, but still feels that she needs people in her life that can take care of her. She knows herself well enough to know her strengths and faults and she isn't afraid to admit when she feels she's coming up short. She can lose her temper and apologize. Oh, and she can make ugly faces, which you just don't see on a Disney Princess.

This show really is better than it has any business being.

>the show has the cutest princess by default
>the creators include the coolest tomboy as well

>the show seems nothing more than random adventures
>EP16

Varian is best boy and best villain

k, but why does she have long hair in the series

>(You)
Someone will fall for this and answer (You)r question.
Also (You)

Great show.

If you have lewd caps of Rapunzel from the series, now's the time to starting posting them

What do you mean by lewd.

Hippie girl.

I think you know exactly what I mean.

that was the joke

I want to stab Cassandra repeatedly in the vagina with my penis.

Rapunzel is a WHORE, not good princess.

Rapunzel gets dicked daily by this lucky fuckup

no you see they were led by tang hence tang-led

I am now afraid of watching this show for fear of falling in love.

I can't do this again.

how hairy is her crotch? can she heal people with her pubes?

Imagine her shock when her hair was cut and all of a sudden the rugs were a different color.

I like this idea
there's an image on rule34 of that somewhere, it was sorta nice but the under arm was off putting

I already used my (You) image so I'll just have to link to it.
>(You)

I'm still confused by this whole (you) thing, can I get an explanation?

We all know that Disney princesses don't have disgusting body hair. It just naturally grows perfect.

Except for Moofy!

She is of unrefined pixar quality and therefore is sure to have vast quantities of pubic hairs, Armpit hairs, treasures trails, peach fuzz and many mouth watering musky odors.

She also has that brogue.

Your absolute lack of English aside, no

Even if his title is king after marriage, Rapunzel will still be reigning queen

Best game face

Ah the moofy march. I remember it well.

I like that they captured her overbite and slightly too large front teeth in the 2d version

shit bitch you is fine

I have always loved that she has those slight physical flaws.

give me all of the (You)s!

Well a lewd Cassandra cap be an acceptable substitute?

Why do Alchemists always get shafted in cartoons?

No idea what you mean
I just wanted to know

they're messing with the nature of things

Lead is not and should not be gold

but what if the lead and or gold frees your dad?

your dad was only stuck because of the meddling with shit you do not understand part

It is worth it user.

A human heart can only take so much

Please don't do this to me

BRRAAAAAPPPPPPP

embrace the pain

Because they're idiots obsessing over gold, even though there's far more valuable minerals.

But Nox and Varian weren't messing around with Gold, they had their own agendas (Nox wanted to bring back his family, Varian wanted to stop the black rocks/save his father).

it's not about literal gold

they fucked around with immutable concepts fundamental to their world. For Nox it was trying to time travel and change the past, and Varian meddled with the black rocks, which are above any forces of the mortal world

Both pushed against the way of things, and both were pushed back

Because magic must defeat magic.

Agreed
We really need Sup Forums villain of the year awards, because it's mid-January and I already have my pick.

I'd vote for him. Last year's award would have gone to Tempest.

would be a better princess is she was a nudist.

Look pal, if you want to see naked Rapunzel so badly, then actually do something about it

You can't just say something like that without supplying evidence to support your claim

UwU

So we can all agree that Cassandra is somehow connected to Gothel, right?

>showed my little sister Tangled
>mfw she dabbed during all the songs

She is such a hippie. She might as well walk around naked.

Is that Aaron Diaz?

>dabbed
Wut.

I'm so bummed. Now I have no one to watch cartons with.

What the fuck even are you?

Becuz Nerds R Evil lol.

kek

Varian will be prison bitch

hawt

>obsessed with alchemy
>hyper competent but also manages to be a fucking failure at almost everything
>disobeys his father like twenty times despite the fact that it was for his own good that he stay away from the rocks
>prone to autistic rages when things don't go his way and demands bloody vengeance on those who "stood in his way" even though no one was against him getting quirin freed at any point
>has an oedipal mommy crush on cassandra

He's autism incarnate.

It only makes me want to love and protect those freckles and that overbite more.

Virgin magical princess
>Kicked out of her own dimension because her parents got sick of her teenager shit
>Nemesis for most of first season is a manlet with a bald spot
>sidekick is an effeminate mexican and various high schoolers
>social autist who constantly endangers others with her lack of understanding of the world
>can't hold a healthy relationship to save her life, flits from relationship to relationship without consideration. Is vengeful and jealous

Chad sun-blessed royal
>Stolen as a baby because she's so great
>has foiled the plots of master thieves, mad alchemists, and primordial sorcerers
>adventures with a master rogue, a hardened warrior, and a contingent of loyal criminals
>instinctually sweet, kind, and helpful to all she meets after spending her entire life in a tower
>has been going steady with the love of her life, even turns down a hasty marriage proposal because the timing wasn't right. Is in almost perfect synch with her lover

I love Star too, though. This show is refreshingly simple in many regards however

>not O5 Jean Grey

Her bare feet is bad enough.

>2010
>have 32nd birthday
>decide to see Tangled alone
>take my Punzie doll to the theater
>black kids behind me are laughing at my doll
>"Ayyyy! This nigga got a Barbie!" "Ayyyyyyy!" "Homeboy got a Indiana Jones hat!"
>ignore them and continue to eat my Uncle Ben's rice
>movie gets to flying lanterns scene
>leave theater to take a shit
>mfw Rapunzo falls in the toilet bowl

It was so gross, I just flushed until she went down. I still fell bed about it to this day.

Bad enough that you'd copypasta the same post from ages ago?

>Animators have said that Rapunzel's hair is approximately 70 feet long and holds about 100,000 strands.
Can some autists tell me how strong should be Rapunzel to not only drag her hair on the floor without effort, but to not break her neck in the wind? Also how strong is the wind in Corona if it can just lift all her hair.

Magic *snort snort*

>bad

I love the character but I can't stand the bare feet.
>ywn force her to wear fashionable shoes

Not liking bare feet is like not liking water.

idk about Nox I haven't seen that show. Varian tinkers on the outskirts of the fabric of reality. Changing one thing into another, but he tinkers in a very dangerous and foolish way. "Let me mix these two chemicals together and see what happens!" Then it blows up in his face.

He screwed around with the black rocks and ended up causing his dad to get encased in amber. Then he didn't want to face the fact that he was responsible for it and chose instead to blame others. He did something stupid, but it's not HIS fault, it's everyone else that has to take responsibility for HIS fuck up.
Varian is an entitled shit.