White kid students are cahnting: "Build That Wall"

Royal Oak Middle School(Michigan)

White students are bullying Latino students.
They start chanting: "Build that Wall" and calling them racial slurs.

unotv.com/noticias/portal/entretenimiento/detalle/racismo-adolescente-ninos-adolescentes-en-eu-piden-a-gritos-que-se-construya-el-muro-475697/?utm_source=sms&utm_medium=link&utm_content=11-11-2016&utm_campaign=Nacional

Is generation Z based?

Goddamn, the future is bright.

Thank god the new generation won't be a big cuck fest like my generation

Whites are slowly uncucking themselves. Too bad the public school system will find a way to shut them down.

No PedrĂ³, they weren't. They were actually chanting "EL-DER SCROLLS!!! EL-DER SCROLLS" as the definitive edition of Skyrim just came out.

They were just excited is all, settle down amigo.

does anyone have that british football "you will never walk again" pic?

>kids don't even know what they are talking about and why they hate the person(innocent) that they are bullying
>somehow some faggots are happy about this like
Wew, sometimes I just feel so superior to you guys, feels good to my ego

God tier banter Top Kek

Gen Z is proof that the pendulum is swinging in the opposite direction now.

Now kids are 'rebelling' by saying fuck your pronouns and fuck you, we're voting for Trump.

Then you must have an awful sense of security about yourself.

Just because you got raped at school and this generation has a chance, doesn't mean you should shit on them.

Worry about your own shitty Nation.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

WOW THIS IS SO TERRIBLE

LOOK AT THIS AND NOT AT THE DOZENS OF VIDEOS OF LIBERALS BEATING DEFENSELESS OLD MEN AND HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS

>Wew, sometimes I just feel so superior to you guys, feels good to my ego

I realize you're probably being facetious, medpack, but you just discovered the SJW secret; it's all about being a superior person.

Oh my fucking God I love America so much

>Patriotism on Nov. 7th: 4/10
>Patriotism now: 1776/10

I dont get why they want Mexico to build the wall, they can pay for it but I'd rather it actually be sturdy.

when the media makes donald seem like someone an edgelord would support it turns out the middle and high schoolers are going to act this way

Mexico isn't building it, America is building it and taxing money from Mexicans in the US to pay for it

and illegal mexicans are marching the streets yelling "not my president".

what the FUCK is your point you inbred

Lmao Those students are pathetic trash. Their parents should correct their behavior, but their parents might even bigger piles of trash. Maybe their parents will comment on this, and we can see if they're decent people or not.

>shitty nation
It's not like switzerland is one of the best country in the world or anything eh.