TRAUMATIZED

Hello, right wing racists. Congratulations on the President elect. You all must want to see the world burn. I'm literally shaking, a lot of you White boys will go unchecked for the rest of your lives.

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/11/12/trudeau-is-equally-traumatized-by-trump-hbert.html

Other urls found in this thread:

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
my.mixtape.moe/ljexqs.mp4
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=DeSs-NQpS64
youtube.com/watch?v=rLBUd3r1y3I
youtube.com/watch?v=JHdpmr9QkSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This'll be an interesting four years; right winged badass vs a libtard.

Are you guys accepting more citizen applications?

Yes, we are kind enough to welcome those fleeing oppression. This slow moving right-wing coup is happening all to fast.

Please nuke us now. We won't even be mad.

>You all must want to see the world burn

Nah, we have better things to burn in Turdo's Cucknuckistan

spark one for me, brother. I love weed.

A. Fucking. Leaf.

stop

Ah yes because he's being diplomatic by saying he wants to work with Trump instead of sending the RCAF to bomb the white house clearly he's traumatized.

I need to work on my canadian whats a rcaf?

americans are pieces of shit, all the smart ones voted for trump, canada is a great country we dont want to ruin it with stupid people, fuck off we're full

Royal Canadian Air Force.

Trudeau is about to get anally traumatized.

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

MUST SEE VIDEO

my.mixtape.moe/ljexqs.mp4

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

fbi.gov/contact-us

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot..

haha uhmm okay? You know asylum is a basic human right, r-right?

You implying that I'm CTR faggot? I'm just Canadian, I'm concerned.

Toronto Star > Opinion crumpled and discarded.

For those not in the know this paper is like a Sub-Guardian for retarded teenagers.

*Xx_edgemaster33_xx has entered the lobby*

We should send boxes of Play-Doh and coloring books to his house.

Hello left wing Facists Hypocrites who are literally making the world burn right now because they can't into Democracy and fairness

This is how canada and the usa will be like

>Insulting servicemen
Okay now I'm going to have to be that Sup Forums faggot and terrorize him.

There will be many hilarious moments created by Trump/Trudeau meetings.

Fuk leafs

>we dont want to ruin it with stupid people
A bit too late with Trudeau representing you all, no?

Where does one become an illegal immigrant then?

Haha a Brit! Of coarse, another fucked up right-winger.

He is implying you are a libtard.

I'm certain Trudeau will take some leftist Americans and also at least some Mexicans

He'll simply do it as a symbolic gesture. He likes moral grandstanding (he is a substitute DRAMA teacher after all)

Any negativity toward Trump will be passive aggressive, in typical Canadian fashion.

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

fbi.gov/contact-us

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

lelel this shit is funny. I want to watch the gayboy interaction with trump and see what faggy act he pulls off

>literally shaking
Can't take Autumn anymore, Leaf?

And he also decided to remove visa requirements for mexicans.

This open border dipshit is going to bury canada.

A

what % of the leaf population actually voted for Trudeau?

>inb4 all Canadian students will be forced to listen to a speech of Trudeau where he discusses the impact of Trumps election on feminism

>Trump Herbert

Literally who?

I kind of feel bad for Canada to be honest. I hate leaf posters but you guys are about to get your shit totally fucked up by tons of shitskin immigrants through no real fault of your own.

If you are going to keep posting here just a note you brought this on yourself for voting for justin.
America hated what happened and voted for trump.

>no real fault of your own.
They voted for that faggot brah.

You should all note both leaders of Canada and the United States have a strong background in entertainment, film, and television...

HAPPENING VIDEO
youtube.com/watch?v=DeSs-NQpS64

>le democracy strawman
The US isn't a democracy

Well most canadians wanted change and they thought justin was the right choice that turned out to be wrong.

I'll serve some of that pasta. Now that Plan A failed, this seems like their attempt at crashing the country with no survivors.

Oh you think it's funny Aussie? Try being next door to the danger that is America and not some fucking bogan in the outback then maybe you'll realize this is not funny

Coup,

>taking our shit back from you faggots

You didn't deserve the power you had. Thanks for proving it to everyone.

>thestar
Fuck that libcuck media. The star is to canada what the huffpo is to america.
So liberal bullshit.

>leaf

Well they probably didn't foresee a President Trump sending droves of mexicans and niggers to their country.

Let me tell you something son.All these faggots and niggers acting a fool will get arrested and thrown in jail. That's it.

Civil war? Get the fuck out of here.These cry baby's couldn't carry a real Americans nuts in a wheelbarrow.

We just showed our nuts.They are all crying.

Nothing is funnier to me than being called privileged by other people in first world countries. Many of whom own Ipads made by chinese children.

It's hard to take any of this seriously.

I won't mind if you nuked canada it will be great.

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

You deserve nothing.

He said he is traumatized?

ANNEX Canada please

39.5%

Conservatives got 31.9%
New Democratic party got 19.7%

Conservatives are the ones who want border control. Both the other two are open border cucks.

Canada is only accepting 300k non syrian immigrants over 2017 according to the immigration board.

On the day of the rake can I defect? I'll help MAGA

Actually that's wrong all of the parties are open border cucks.

lol canada is fucked.

I hope they make a reality TV show about it.

>mic drop
Wow, she literally showed me. I just... I can't even right now. I hate Drumpf now *drops microphone*

Calling everyone who isn't a liberal a racist is what got Trump elected.

Can I come? Pic-related, that's me

Why are you applying for citizenship, like a chump?

Just drive up there and demand your free health care. What are they gonna do, build a wall?

I don't get why people think the first meeting between the two is going to be some kind of bloodbath. Both of them are gregarious, personable fellows; so despite their ideological differences I'd say they'd get along pretty well.

Top kek. Your entire country is filled with ex-American liberal draft dodgers and SJWS. This has been happening since the 60s.

K E K
I want to see a flood of illegals immigrating to Canada now

Look, our door is always open and we welcome those in need just don't hate once you're here. We don't do hate here in Canada ;)

has the spineless fag already removed it? i cant find it on his profile

>Implying they won't kick you out the second you set up camp
Canada has very strict immigration laws for permenant residents. It would take literal millions of people leaving, which isn't going to happen, to change that.

She looks like an actual retard in every picture

39% voted for him. You're lucky you have the electoral system you do. If Ontario and Quebec decide to elect someone here, everyone else has to unite against them or it's a done deal.

Guess where most of our liberals are?

how big is mohammed's dick? I cannot comprehend why liberals exist when their existence was created by Jews to destroy goyim civilisations

Have you seen the shit that lives in Australia?

Can I still hate white men? Because I kind of literally want to kill all straight white men...

You fuckers can't even walk good.
youtube.com/watch?v=rLBUd3r1y3I

leaf

>kind of literally
>
>
>
>
>retweet this buzzfeed article to extinct the white male race

>mentions the Prophet Muhammed alayhi as salam in lewd fashion
opinion obviously discarded

me too bro

im high as shit as we speak

ps. fuck drumpf and fuck white people

their website crashed and trump is sending illegals there. since their deal with europe is in play probably not

muslims and beaners go to canada but for blacks and whites there is no room

>no human can be this cucked

It was an elaborate ruse all along

hahahaha I love it bro I bet that shit danks, these other right-wing racists need to learn how to kick back-relax and just stop hating all the damn time

>illagl Mexicans liberals and gays all flee to Canada
>Trump really makes america great again
ITS
HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=JHdpmr9QkSk

implying britain isnt jealous of your new president

>I'm literally shaking

I wonder what they'll say next?
>I'm having an anxiety attack
>I'm actually having a heart attack
>I think it gave me a stroke

Oh wait... Where do they go from here?

Don't worry, Trudeau has already bent over and stretched his asshole far and wide for Trump...

Not only that, he was the first in line to do it!

I feel so sorry for you (not really you're a leaf)

Trudeau is the embodiment of 'Whatevers relevant'

says the Brit who falls for the populist shit storm known as Brexit

If you're not a Muslim you're a fucking disgusting race traitor for showing respect to the heretical prophet.

White people don't like you because you're a traitor, and Muslims don't like you because you betrayed your own people.

>Brexit is popular