Why am I supposed to hate these guys again?

Why am I supposed to hate these guys again?

Other urls found in this thread:

10russia.ru
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
youtube.com/watch?v=asn8vMlg0B8
youtube.com/watch?v=CuiNW6MjNPE
youtube.com/watch?v=Cte3VvCONf4
youtube.com/watch?v=AasvuIZ6FKc
google.com/maps/@59.984022,30.272113,3a,75y,343.5h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1ssauVUYN7gNsgDDq9DdHgOg!2e0
youtube.com/watch?v=jd4Tmh8Wxa8
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
xn--80acbo6d9a.xn--p1ai/index.php
docs.google.com/file/d/0ByghjF4C91znZlJXWFNtWEkzeGs/edit?pli=1
rferl.org/content/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html
rferl.org/content/russia-trolls-headquarters-media-internet-insider-account/26904157.html
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Because Russia is cucked even more./
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they arnt commies anymore you silly goy.

Because they hate you

Because (((they))) told you to, goyim!

Because they can squat and you are jealous as you are fat and you can't do the same

we dont like them because they push destructive leftists to power and sponsor only the dumbest, most corrupt "nationalist" parties, giving the rest a bad name.
Also in cahoots with the kebabs.
IDK why you hate them though

Because Russia is cucked even more. I know that there are a lot of uninformed Americans and other Putinfans here that think Putin is the savior of the white race just because he is not liberal. This couldn't be farther from the truth. He is basically Russian Bill Clinton-George Bush: a neocon who tries to keep his popularity up by invading shitskin countries like Georgia and Ukraine (like Clinton did in Yugoslavia and Bush did with Iraq war) People in Russia live in poverty and Putin has made it even worse for them. Here are few things this (((nationalist))) jew puppet Putin has done:
1)he made revision of Holohoax a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating anti-communist cause in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called the real nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
9)let in 3-5 million chinks and sells Siberia and Far East to China

>b-but muh evidence said the proofster
Right here
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
Maksim Marcinkiewicz(jailed twice for "hate speech" alone) and Movement Against Illegal Immigration activists are good example
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil)
9)Don't forget about the chinks, Russia is becoming very multicultural, and it must because otherwise it will not survive.

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
>The Chinese are invading Russia — not with tanks, but with suitcases.
>Alexander Shaikin, in charge of controlling the Russian-Chinese border, said on June 29 that 1.5 million people from China have illegally entered the Russian Far East over the past 18 months.
P.S. Moscow is minority Russian by 2025, handguns are illegal, self defence laws are non-existent, free enterprise is a joke and quality of life is barely on Latin American level

>but those are good loyal mudslimes shills would say
Videos and crime reports say otherwise
Here are some quality enrichment videos starring quintessentially Russian mudslimes
youtube.com/watch?v=asn8vMlg0B8

youtube.com/watch?v=CuiNW6MjNPE

youtube.com/watch?v=Cte3VvCONf4

youtube.com/watch?v=AasvuIZ6FKc

Most of Russians you see on Sup Forums are fucking shills from Olgino and Savushkino. It's them and American useful idiots who spread the false message of Russia being pro-White and anti-degenerate, when the opposite is true.
RIDF HQ:

>ul. Savushkina, 55, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia 197183

Google Maps link:

google.com/maps/@59.984022,30.272113,3a,75y,343.5h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1ssauVUYN7gNsgDDq9DdHgOg!2e0

Video inside the building:
youtube.com/watch?v=jd4Tmh8Wxa8

>LLC “Internet Research” (TIN 7813585038) was founded in March 2014. The company acts as the successor of “Internet Research Agency” (TIN 7805627478), which was based in Holguín. Legal address “Internet Research”, according to the commercial registry – Bolshaya Raznochinnaya, 17, room 1-H. Founder and CEO – Michael Bystrov, born in 1958, retired police colonel, former head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for Moscow district of St. Petersburg.

Guardian article:
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house

Meme archive used by Russian trolls
xn--80acbo6d9a.xn--p1ai/index.php

Daily assignment for Russian trolls:
docs.google.com/file/d/0ByghjF4C91znZlJXWFNtWEkzeGs/edit?pli=1

Interview with Russian troll:
rferl.org/content/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html
rferl.org/content/russia-trolls-headquarters-media-internet-insider-account/26904157.html

Russian information war:
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology

Pic related, Russian scum trying to subvert and shill within the UK education forum

Because since the 1950s the United States invested a shit load of missile defense systems in Asia and Europe and now those same people need a good reason to fan the flames of war against Russia but can't think of a legitimate one.

So they're just riding on the Russian boogeyman. Look out, I could be a KGB spy shilling for Putin because I don't want my American continent on one side of the world to be a nuclear wasteland just for the sake of defending 23 NATO countries on the other side of the planet who don't even MEET THEIR REQUIRED GDP FUNDING of their own defense pact.

NATO exists as a skeleton of the cold war when USSR was a thing and the Europeans DESPERATELY want to keep NATO instead of having their own armies. I guarantee you that every European country that are welcoming refugees will stop once NATO collapses and their money for refugees goes to defense spending.

Entitled assholes in Europe who won't even govern for the people who elected them to represent them on their side of the planet demand America to do it for them. But hey, I'm just a Russian boogeyman spy and the right wing death squad is here to kill you under fascist America, or so John Oliver and Jon Stewart say.

Because they don't want to follow your plan to help them conquer Europe and they in return help you conquer All of the American countries (For starters)

>by invading shitskin countries like Georgia and Ukraine

Amurican edumacashun

>inb4 durr russian flag

I know a proxy using americunt when I see one.

because its a white christian country thats more free and safe than Europe

Their government is pretty much cucked
Friendly people though afaik

+10 hryvnas

Because after Trump's assassination, Obama will declare martial law, then there will be WW3 and Russia will use an EMP on us.

+15 olgino.

Putin is right though. Nationalist are trouble making morons.

>MUH NATIONAL AND ETHNIC PRIDE!!!

Get a fucking job or go back to school, losers.

>burger education

IDK... we were cool with them when Bush was in office, then came Obama to destroy our relationship with Russia.

>Most of Russians you see on Sup Forums are fucking shills from Olgino and Savushkino.
>muh Olgino
>proceeds shilling with a copypasta
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Because Russia is cucked even more./

To think I even replied to this faggot.

Because they want to nuke us, user. They denied us our rightful president, Madame Hillary Clinton.

Fucking Kremlin importing 60 million people to cast vote for their candidate, right?

Yes. It was very nefarious.