JEWS ARE WORMING THEIR WAY INTO TRUMP'S INNER CIRCLES TO TAKE OVER THE INTERNET!

JEWS ARE WORMING THEIR WAY INTO TRUMP'S INNER CIRCLES TO TAKE OVER THE INTERNET!

Liberal shithole incarnate MSNBC and crony capitalist AT&T are trying to pull a fast one on Trump while he's distracted drinking SJW tears. They've convinced him to appoint an AT&T lobbyist, Jeffrey Eisenach, as the head of the telecom transition team. Eisenach, if you don't already know, is infamous for wanting to hand over the Internet to AT&T, Comcast, and Verizon by abolishing Net Neutrality and Internet privacy rules.

techdirt.com/articles/20161109/10362936007/wake-trump-win-isps-are-already-laying-groundwork-gutting-net-neutrality.shtml

Attached pic is Eisenach's vision of the Internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4bFEkR4S6dw
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
my.mixtape.moe/ljexqs.mp4
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/11/president-trump-may-be-trouble-for-atttime-warner-merger-and-comcast/
judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/09-17-14EisenachTestimony.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump, if trump does this he is completly retarded.

has trump given any statment that he will change the net neutrality law?

bump aigen.

third bump

Not that I know of.

but wasn't trump against AT&T buying time warner from ((Aviv Nevo))? Gonna post link.

youtube.com/watch?v=4bFEkR4S6dw

Why is /pol always ignoring threads like these?

Good job DRUMPFAGS

You've given Comcast complete control of the internet

No but he IS appointing an anti-NN advocate to head of the FCC

fuck I almost wasted this

Yeah he was. But for whatever reason, a lead AT&T Jew is worming his way into Trump's telecom team.

Because mods keep archiving it.

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

fbi.gov/contact-us

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

At least if AT&T buys time warner aviv nevo won't control both goldman sachs and cnn.
But It's worrying that trump changed his position.

bump

>world of warcraft
So this is how out of touch they are with reality.

let's bump this thread up, I won't some well read guy to explain what's going on.

Some of those sites are ancient/irrelevant. How old is this image?

I want*

About a year and a half.

>people are still believing anything the MSM says about trump

bump

IT'S ALL OVER, DRUMPF HAS BETRAYED US. THE MEDIA WOULD NEVER LIE ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS!

bump

Since when is Techdirt mainstream?

explain what is going on then.

>JEWS ARE WORMING THEIR WAY INTO TRUMP'S INNER CIRCLES TO TAKE OVER THE INTERNET!

They already wormed their way into his daughter's womb lmao

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

MUST SEE VIDEO

my.mixtape.moe/ljexqs.mp4

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

fbi.gov/contact-us

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot...

DER JUDEN

He better not betray us like this. Bump

did they admit he was a lobbyist? and who made the recommendations for the transition team?

Someone explain what trump is doing please
BUMP

FOR FUCKS SAKE WHAT HAPPENED TO /POL, half a year ago this would be top thread. what the fuck.

bump
bump
bump
bump
bump

bump

low energy. People are still recovering from the election

trump is low energy ever since that meeting with obama, I wonder what kind of golem scared him.

Pence is calling the shots.
Which is what I feared when he was chosen by Ivana's (((husband))).

Push, give it to Milo and Breitband

CTR fear mongering.

He hasn't appointed anybody yet.

BUMP
FUCK THOSE NEGROS

He appointed Eisenach as the head of his telecom transition team. That much is established fact. It's not certain if he'll keep Eisenach to lead the FCC as, like you said, he's not appointed anyone yet.

We'd be best off without Jew incarnate Eisenach running the FCC.

Obama told him he was part of the muslim brotherhood pact

>(((Eisenach)))
kek

because none of this shit is clear at all and NOTHING has been announced yet as far as net neutrality is concerned

What is clear is Trump appointed Eisenach to lead his telecom transition team. Beyond that, it's still up to Trump's discretion who to appoint to lead the FCC.

I don't know about you, but I like the Internet not being piecemealed up into bundles of websites to access. Especially when NBC (via Comcast) would be charging an extra premium to access conservative sites, let alone Sup Forums.

exactly. We could speculate all we want. But nothing is set in stone. But does trump understand any of this shit?

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/11/president-trump-may-be-trouble-for-atttime-warner-merger-and-comcast/

desu you'll better off posting in

>Pence is calling the shots
The world is doomed.

This image is ancient. It even has digg as a news site.

It's telecoms. They want to treat the Internet like TV and sell access to websites like channels. Of course they'd be dated.

Implying Obama hadn't do it before.

>WORMING

bump

bump

judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/09-17-14EisenachTestimony.pdf

>My testimony today advances three main points. First, net neutrality regulation cannot be justified on grounds of enhancing consumer welfare or protecting the public interest. Rather, it is best understood as an effort by one
set of private interests to enrich itself by using the power of the state to obtain free services
from another – a classic example of what economists term “rent seeking.” Second, the potential costs of net neutrality regulation are both sweeping and severe, and extend far beyond a simple transfer of wealth from one group to another. Third, legitimate
policy concerns about the potential use of market power to disadvantage rivals or harm consumers can best be addressed through existing antitrust and consumer protection laws and regulations.

Is he wrong?

bump

Fast shut it down before second Shoah starts!

He made claims without citation.

Net Neutrality prevents kikes from charging 3 times for the same bit of data. You already pay for your Internet service. Eisenach wants you to pay again for access to websites and wants to charge websites for access to customers beyond the amount they already pay for their Internet connection.

In other words, he's pushing Jewery.

>using the power of the state to obtain free services
>from another – a classic example of what economists term “rent seeking.”

pretty sure he talks about the "Netflix Net Neutrality" which was misconstrued and in which case he would be pretty much correct.

Anyway he still hates Net Neutrality. If the "existing antitrust and comsumer protection laws" are the same that currently leave some people with 1 broadband provider that overcharges them and neglects their service, they will never actually be used.

The companies he works for *wrote* the existing telecom laws in most states. Those laws effectively made it impossible for competition. Even Google with its limitless pockets gave up trying to compete against them with Google Fiber.

> jews are "worming their way into" a bavaran ashkenazim kikes inner circle
> even though the kike has employed countless jews and kept countless jewish "right hand men" so to speak for decades

you've been fooled pol

Fucking teleoperators.... If they do it. At least i get mad if the unlimited data plans in finland will be not offered anymore at these low prices.

>abolishing Net Neutrality
GOOD

(((you)))

bump for OP

I will book mark the link and read it so I can digest the issue. I admit I dont fully follow the net neutrality issue. Something about tiered speeds or some such.

just as a quick primer. The way things were, you pay for the thickness of a cable and can use it however. The only differences in speed would be technical, due to your line being damaged or there being congestion along the route.

What ISPs have limited themselves from, is to tamper, restructure, prioritize your packets in any way. No difference from technical equipment bought once and laying around with little oversight.

The temptation is big to start to tap into the data channels and influence the flow. The net is no longer "neutral" then.

Not just tiered speeds, but tiered access. Website access sold in bundles and with limited data like the pic I posted shows.

>mfw I work for one of the companies in OPs picture
>mfw when my entire job consists of arguing with niggers and boomers about sub $10 charges and their shit internet connections all day long

Nice disinfo CTR
Sage

>(((You)))

Implying Trump wasn't controlled opposition that we were dumb enough to believe.

he knows how he got where he did. He wuld be foolish to allow this.

aren't they all?

I don't think Trump means any bad, but he might be played.

Yes all politicians are shills that's how they get in there positions we were naive enough to think a billionaire was anti-establishment.

He has to vet and appoint hundreds of people in less than 30 days. It may be less of a let issue than a people trying to sneak it passed him while he's distracted vetting for other positions.

Bump

bump