HOW THE FUCK IS THERE NOT A THREAD ABOUT THIS???

HOW THE FUCK IS THERE NOT A THREAD ABOUT THIS???

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5clmrh/guys_i_spent_the_last_14_hours_locating_the_video/

> George Sorsor video literally admitting to everything

> Tried EVERYTHING to destroy it

> People find it

> Now on the fucking i n t e r n e t

> Paid protests right now

HUGE. HUGE. HUGE. HUGE. HUGE. YUGE . YUGE. YUGE. YUGE. YUGE

DON'T LET THEM FUCKING SLIDE THISSSSS

Other urls found in this thread:

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
my.mixtape.moe/ljexqs.mp4
vid.me/4wZ5
youtube.com/watch?v=KiuO_Z2_AD4
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5clmrh/guys_i_spent_the_last_14_hours_locating_the_video/
youtube.com/watch?v=T2ily1e8IlU
www102.zippyshare.com/v/MrQfbxDZ/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HXqty2rkUDY
youtu.be/knAYlkSo17I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one is responding because you haven't explained the significance of it.

we did it reddit xD

this.

Nigger

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

fbi.gov/contact-us

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

This

What is it?

Asshole

Wow, is this rare?

It's literally nothing

mods, remove this spam

Nigger

Sup Forums here, getting the video was a piece of cake but I don't have a reddit account

filedropper com/1006951610-disc001-file001-400kbps-400pixels

Bump

Niggerv2

Literal nigger

Only if you started visiting this site last night,

if you can't understand why this is an issue
you're retarded
>big money man
>big money man funds riots
>if big money man was found out to be doing this by mass amount of normies
>big money man = dead

This video is a great find, ill be adding this sauce to my pasta

Where can the video be seen

>reddit

What is the point of this?

AN ACTUAL FULL VIDEO WITH GEORGE SOROS EXPLAINING HIS ENTIRE PLAN FOR WORLD DOMINATION!!!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

>THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Post it you dumb fucking nigger

>my.mixtape.moe/ljexqs.mp4
>my.mixtape.moe/ljexqs.mp4

Looks like someone uploaded it to vid.me

vid.me/4wZ5

BILL BILL BILL BILL BALE BALE PALE PAIL MAYO
youtube.com/watch?v=KiuO_Z2_AD4

>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5clmrh/guys_i_spent_the_last_14_hours_locating_the_video/

Watched the video.

All it says is that he is very powerful and that he tries to help peoples with money

You're fucking stupid

Hello, my white german friend.
You should repair your flag icon, the colors are mixed up and there is a swatiska? in the middle that is going to far.

put it on youtube faggots

no one is going to open your virus.

Can you post the video because I don't feel like sifting though Reddit to find it. I can't into it, and it hurts my eyes.

HERE'S THE VIDEO
8:33 IS WHEN IT GETS SPICY

vid.me/4wZ5

WATCH IT OR NO BALLS

Some other people record this as well, in case this link goes down.

How is he going to dominate the world when he has at best a few years to live.

LESLIE COCKBURN

Downloaded

Bump because Soros should be shot.

>internet in niggerville
?

shills every where CTR back in full force trying to protect there boss

less damning than okeefs last video

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

fbi.gov/contact-us

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

BUMP

are you the niggerst

Oh shit, this video is pretty serious.

It starts off about how soros ruins nations.

Then it shows off him with hillary in haiti when she was first lady,

because its nothing

End sentences with periods.

wew lad

>Jew
>Goes round removing Jews during the holocaust
>No remorse
WTF guys is this guy pure evil?

Does Vlad know you are all still doing this?
Pretty sure they sent a memo..
....oh, and you aren't getting paid anymore either, so go back to your vodka...

that's spooky

DONT YOU FUCKING TALK TO MY WIFE'S SON LIKE THAT YOU CUNT

reposted it on jewtube youtube.com/watch?v=T2ily1e8IlU

There is also a new sub on Reddit SorosforPrison. We should support, and try to get most of the Trump supporters to focus their attention now on preventing Civil War, and putting Soros in jail.

This video is interesting since there is a part where Soros/Clinton were visiting Haiti. An we know now they robbed Haiti blind there. It was also interesting that last words of the video almost were: "George Soros is Donald Trump without the humility". My god it's good billionaire vs evil billionaire lol

www102.zippyshare.com/v/MrQfbxDZ/file.html
21 mib copy

Nice title you autistic faggot

Dickhead, change the title so it isn't racist or people will dismiss it.

this was confirmation soros is a dick. not the right hand of the ilum....

>2016
>Sup Forums and le Reddit might end up becoming two factions of the same allied force
what the hell is going on

Fuck off, OP didn't explain shit about it when posted.

>George Soros is in a way Donald Trump without the humility

SOROS: youtube.com/watch?v=HXqty2rkUDY

Captain Pepe reporting in what can we do

Also: tl;dr

It's just a shitty 90s video of George Soros being an amoral, self-serving rich asshole. You could say the same about pretty much any billionaire. It's literally nothing.

BUTTER TEETH

WHAT WHAT?

ANOTHER MAJOR STEP TO VICOTRY TODAY?

>cucking on the jewish question

Great work but reup with a new title. Geez man that's going to turn everyone away from it

>that autistic fucking title
Kill yourself.

? This is from a documentary

60 minutes is a pretty famous investigative journalism outfit

Fuck the haters, I like the title.

nothing redpills better than a red suppository

I'm Jewish

fbi.gov/contact-us

>> George Sorsor video literally admitting to everything
>> Tried EVERYTHING to destroy it
>> People find it

This is why I'm asking.

It doesn't appeal to normies, which are the people we need for this to actually take affect.

Also, checked.

>I don't believe that I'm god
what did he mean by this

Has anyone sent the video to infowars for them to run? Make this viral. Redpill masses.

You are a fucking idiot. I'm gonna flag your video for being antisemitic

Bump! Don't let this slide!

>so you're saying that free market capitalism must be regulated
yep
>you're saying that it must be regulated because some billionaire asshole like you can use his influence to fuck up countries to earn some shekels
yep
>will you follow the regulations?
of course
>if you're going to follow the new regulations why do you use tax heavens to avoid paying for the regulations that already exist?
hurrr hurrr you know...

it's literally what Trump did in the debate but a little more stupid

Jews is happening, nations in the past allied to purgue them from existence, It happened multiple times before and will happen again.

You didn't watch the video? OP is being a faggot.

why are all british fascist symbols so fucking gay

>George Soros, in a way, is Donald Trump without the humility.

FUCK

This interviewer sounds a lot like Hannity.

He has a son

>admits manipulating the markets
>admits manipulating politics
>admits arming and training countries for war
>admits being amoral

vid.me/4wZ5

I liked Carol Costello's old hair style. Please change it back, or else I won't watch anymore.

fbi.gov/contact-us

sooo libertarians btfo?

I watched. Where is the part where he admits it? I seriously only found him talking about working with Nazis. I thought he was going to talk about manipulating minorities.

He also talked about how he avoids the same financial rules that he advocates for (because he says it will lead to global catastrophe).

Is there something I'm missing?

Jesus.

If these protesters are being paid because of an outside influence that wishes to go against our country's wishes, why are we not open firing on them for treason?

This is true. He mentioned all these things.

I hope the general public can connect the dots and see how he is using Black lives Matter as a vehicle for his own benefit.

here's the video

youtu.be/knAYlkSo17I

praise kek

Video was hilarious. Why would he want this scrubbed, it literally makes him look like a badass

To think we could have had this man as our president with a Hillary clinton puppet. Wow!

would be great if normies cared, and they don't

good luck

BUMP

RARE

why not post the fucking video link ?