So, is this any better now? It had a nice start with those short animated youtube episodes...

So, is this any better now? It had a nice start with those short animated youtube episodes, but the whole "everyone's a spider-man YAY" thing kind of kept me away from the actual show.

Well it's getting cancelled along with every other Marvel cartoon right now

Did you know they have a Guardians of the Galaxy cartoon? I seriously did not know that

I've heard that and seen some peopla saying that "Now that it was getting good, they'll cancel it", it's why I made the thread in the first place. I had no idea that GotG cartoon existed until now.

I liked Harry and Peter's dynamic, but it was still pretty fucking mediocre, anybody who says it was getting good is full of shit.

They toned down the science talk with Peter, which I was thankful for.

However, Miles becoming a Spider hero was rushed as all hell. There was no thought behind it and felt like they wanted to get it over with ASAP.

The larger stories get developed well, and Ock actually goes through a neat arc a little later, but the premise of nearly all heroes and villains being super smart geniuses gets old fast. Even Sandman's daugther gets to be a genius, even though that never comes into play.

The action scenes are still terrible, especially considering they're using stylized designs.

>However, Miles becoming a Spider hero was rushed as all hell.
Dammit, whatever happened to this being a slower-paced, back-to-basics series? Miles should be fucking nowhere near anything of that description.

Nope, it's worse than Ultimate.

Don't get me started with Anya, that bitch is probably the most annoying person in the series.

First off, she gets pissed at Peter on using her invention to stop a fire and later episodes she's becoming more and more of a bitch that her reasons to be angry are pointless

It's a result of wanting to do two entirely different ideas at once.

Also, the Spider-Men is very repetitive considering USM ended with a team of Spider-Men.

Why? Miles can perfectly be another student

Objectively false

were there any new episodes after the screwball episode?

How? This shit is god awful, at least the animation in Ultimate was great

I will say it is good! it has somepositive point and try mimic spectacular spiderman ! but with time you can see it has his big flew!
add Miles and Anya was a shit mistake from begening! this now need start as Peter! Maine character than start add side characte! and the worst how they release the episode with no order that make some story sound stupid!

How good, I was wondering what our Hindi audience thought

yeah but no chibi 4th wall breaks every 10 steps

>I only watched the early seasons
That show got way better than anyone ever thought it would

They gave Pete a cool super hero team and it was still boring. How do you even do that? They had the most boring dynamic.

And then they did it again but worse in this show

we haven't seen enough to say if its better or worse yet. but atleast this team is doing what they can with boring characters. not taking cool characters like iron fist and Nova and making them boring

>Don't get me started with Anya, that bitch is probably the most annoying person in the series.
>First off, she gets pissed at Peter on using her invention to stop a fire and later episodes she's becoming more and more of a bitch that her reasons to be angry are pointless

So basically they threw out Anya's character from the comics in favor for making her a Conflict Character that's there for drama but is really an awful character when you spend a few minutes thinking about it? (See also: various love interests Spider-Man had during BND/Slott era)

This weekend, the Doc Ock arc starts.

They should've just saved the other Spider-People for an event but other than that, they dilute Spider-Man.

Anya is his Flash, Harry is his JJJ and Flash is his bro.

It improved but it didn't suddenly become great or anything. Getting rid of all the differing teen heroes and sticking mostly to a Spider-Family was a mistake.

*inhales*

IS THAT KRAVEN THE HUNTER

who ever thought of the character art and designee needs to be shot in the head cause holy fuck is that bad the only reason I guessed it was Kraven was the fucking K in the corner

>dilute Spider-Man
How?
Didn't say it did, I said it got better.
Show his full look, wish I saved it. It's abysmal.
No, but USM was still better with this number of episodes.

I think they for some reason based his design on one of his sons.

Did his son have a robotic foot too?

Why does Peter look like a white Marco from Star vs?

The teams always had just a few more characters than they seemed able to focus on a time and a lot of the time they were just written as a hivemind

That is the least "Luke Cage" Luke Cage ever. He's just some strong guy with no real personality.
White Tiger was cool when she wasn't being a "Boys are dumb" bitch
Danny was always chill but that "Confucius says" dialogue was the worst. You can't have a character talking in nothing but shit like that.
Nova was just a prick asshole. He was okay after a couple of seasons when they finally calmed that down but they weren't really even using him on the show anymore.

Later on, I hated what they did with Amadeus and it was bland af having a team full of people with the same powerset and a similar look.

He's a skinny kid in a hoodie?

Dropped it a couple of episodes after Miles came in and got my dose of venom blast faggotry.

Have any of the girs become spiders yet? Might check those episodes out just to see how awful they execution is.

Miles only really did anything for 2 episodes then they eased up on him. Looks like he'll be involved in the Doc Ock storyline. The girls haven't been bitten yet.

The animation is some of the worst I've seen on tv in years.

Just the very basics, stuff like staging, timing, and anticipation, just disappear in too many scenes.

I can't tell if it's incompetance or if it's serve limitations on time and budget.

I'd say it's some mix of those- The Koreans animating are the cheapest they could find and know next to nothing about the basics, and the domestic staff either just don't care enough to do their job or are being rushed to make shit so they can have a backlog that may or may not be aired within the coming months.

I expect season 2 to look much worse because of the cancellation announcement.

One of the greatest sins of this show are these godawful CG backgrounds. They literally look like they were copypasted from the 90s Spider-Man cartoon whenever Spider swung through the city. Who approved this?

>Nova was just a prick asshole. He was okay after a couple of seasons when they finally calmed that down but they weren't really even using him on the show anymore.

I think the early seasons really hurt public perception on Sam the most. People blame Loeb for USM but once he left, the show still wasn't that good and Loeb's own Nova comics never came off as obnoxious as USM Nova.

Not sure if it was Marvel or Disney (probably both), but whoever it was was clearly blind.

Also, I may not be a huge fan of the "63'd Parker, but with hair dye and a fluffy jacket" design (though it's probably one of the least offensive of the villain redesigns). But I kinda want to see another episode with Black Cat in it, if only for some closure to the first episode she was in.

>show shit the bed so bad it's not going to get 4 seasons
ha ha ha. fuck off Marvel. You can't just follow up Ultimate Spider-Man with whatever this shit was!

This is NOT TRUE. It's a rumor from a guy whose usually spouts bullshit and we know there is already a second season in production.

>there's going to be more of this bullshit
Why is this allowed?