What does "neo" mean anyway? I always hear the term "neo" used for the "baddies" like

What does "neo" mean anyway? I always hear the term "neo" used for the "baddies" like
-Neo-nazi
-Neo-con
etc...

So what's it suppose to imply?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=what does neo mean?
youtube.com/watch?v=lw9AMQvq7Xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Means "New"

>american education

Neo like matrix man

really? that's it?

it means someone who has co-opted a movement or idea through entryism

yes, "neo-nazi" means like, "the new nazis"

Its shit we get it all ready pls fuck off.
Thats why we come here to ask these questions.

>>american education

It means new becuase they label themselves the same groups of the past but do not act like them.

welp, thanks bud. cheers

lmgtfy.com/?q=what does neo mean?

kys faggot

9/10 times the "neo" prefix refers to a movement that has been corrupted by jewish elites.
For example, there is "Liberalism" (a philosophical outlook which at its core treats the rights of men as sacrosanct) which has existed since at least the 1600s and then you have "neoliberalism" (an ideology which treats markets as sacred and the rights of men as impediments to """progress""") which was invented by (((American economists and politicians))) during the 1960s and 70s.

You know how we describe different waves of feminism or different art movements or architecture as post- or proto- some movement - it's similar to that.

Neo-nazis can be described as not having explicit ties to German NatSoc, but are certainly inspired by it. Much like neo-cons were inspired by traditional 'conservative' values but generally hold some different views.

Also, how are you neo-friend?

>Thats why we come here to ask these questions.
no that's why you make a fucking thread about it instead of using google lmao

Yes, it just means new. But the underlying implication is that these are "new" people that are consumed by "old" ideas that have failed.

I hope I'm alive when Europe finally Balkanizes into mini kebab lands.

Sup Forums, the new Google, apparently.

>So what's it suppose to imply?

What do prefixes do you fucking retard kill yourself

the neo-Google

same thing as Nu in Nu-male.

It's the older Nu.

Can basically say Neo-males.

>america education

Nu-males name come from cuck-metal brand name of music nu-metal. Fine example of the genre is a band "Strangers Now" with frontman AIDS Skrillex.
youtube.com/watch?v=lw9AMQvq7Xg

blue pilled people in the matrix found Neo threatening

This

Same with New York or the fictional Neo Tokyo
It was inspired by the original, but is it's new thing.

it means new you fucking underage faggot

pol is so yesterday, i'm moving to neo-pol cya

Speaking of Neo-, Trump just destroyed Neogaf. They couldn't resist moving politics to the actual gaming side and are banning everyone and chasing the normies who just like vidya away.