I need help here

I need help here.

They do my yardwork for next to nothing

Don't neighbor kids go around asking the elderly to rake leaves / shovel snow?

not these days, i don't know any parents that ever encouraged that shit while i grew up and I'm 22.

degradation of average IQ
increase in wellfare spending
social cohesion breaking up

The only pro is if the illegal immigrants will vote for your party

you get cheap labor and can treat them like shit if you want

DEY TEYK ER JERBS

Pros:

>Some damn fine tacos
>Cute mexican girls

Cons:
>Taco trucks only in mexican areas
>Mexican girls balloon out at 30 years of age

The Mejicanas at my college balloon at 20, hombre.

More cons:
Bring heroin and other drugs across the border
Human trafficking is also a concern but I don't know how large.

...rape could go in the pro category.

yep we ned someone to drain the swamp

They are rapists

Just missed the boat, 25 here and as a kid I did a lot of odd jobs for petty cash when I was growing up. Meanwhile the last time I saw a kid outside playing it was a lone black kid that would ride his bike around when I went for runs.

A friend and I tried to shovel for money during a snow day but everything was already done by mexicans early in the morning

>send money back to Mexico instead of local economy
>lower property value and standards of living
>abuse emergency rooms and raise prices
>don't speak English
>contribute to gangs and crime

There is no pro on illegal immigration,
because if you believe everyone should immigrate, then there wont be any illegal immigration with.

If you think there is a pro in illegal immigration you think everyone should be allowed to go to usa, but at the same time there should be laws against some situations just because

A legitimate PRO is that a growth in population results in a growth in demand, which in demand restricted economies like the US results in business growth.

Mostly just a pro for shareholders, though, since all the new jobs service this demand goes to the immigrants.

That's what you get for being lazy faggot. Should've woken up at 5am like normal people.

A legit PRO is the "white genocide" perk

If you do anything harmful to them, they have no mean to sue you, that's something.

You forgot to add that third world immigrants vote for bigger government and democrat 80% of the time.

>5AM
But that's my bed time

That's work subclasses do, user

diversity is our greatest strength

There is no growth in demand. A family of 5 will live in a 1 bedroom apartment. The collect welfare the bare minimum and send any money they make to people in Mexico.

pros:

cheap labor
easy to bribe for votes if given amnesty
easy to incite to violence against political enemies
destroys culture of soverign country making it easier to subvert soceity via distrust.

While that is technically a pro, they have a net negative effect on the economy. The money they spend is far lower than what they recieve both directly and indirectly

Hire them to do shit, then threaten to call ICE or the Border Patrol when it's time to pay up so you don't have to give them anything.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this. great logic and all, but what about my feelings? checkmate, bigot

less likely to bargain for higher wages or go vote for less gov

cheap labor
you can fuck up the illegals,they will almost never go to the police.
woman refugees can be turned into hookers

filter out Mexi-qts from the uggos?

On that note do you guys really want to deport this?

>The lawns are evenly and beautifully mowed
>You don't need to worry about walking your dog
>Other shitty jobs 'americans' won't do because they have access to welfare
Srsly, in a welfare state, illegal immigration is much more convenient than the legal one.

Either USA has no leftists at all or they are the least conscious faggots to ever exist.

Pros: Mexican food ;^)

Of course, who wouldn't prefer white women? The fuck is wrong with you types?

Pushes down the cost of low-skill labor.
Of course this just means you have to give other people welfare.

But white women are more expensive in the long run. The upkeep is terrible.

>Pros
It will fix the free market.

The only thing USA socializes are losses. :^)

Cons.

Incoming illegals only have access to the poorest jobs and end up staying in working class purgatory for generations. Creates a class struggle with ethnic connotations.

Pro:

Cheap labor

Con:

Wage suppresion

Pros: more mexican food
Cons: more rapists

> anglo memes to cucked elites: low quality labor market excess = cheap labor, there are muh economic school > other elites are exterminated
> retards allowed to do business import a ton of niggers > ruin competition to the anglo
> anglo : hatred with muh minorities will destroy your country > retards allowed to do politics fund a ton of niggers from majority of nation taxes > your nation is uncompetitive even with africa any more

> oy vey, you did it all by yourself, my regulation of your politics is nothing, your revolution was fully made all by your locals, muh coincidence, muh tinfoil, muh conspiracy

There is no real pros.

Well yeah, that's the point of listing pros and cons. What I said goes under PROs, but you then weigh it against the cons. If you want to live in an echo chamber where no one runs against your narrative go back to plebbit.

Loss of taxes
Loss of Industry
Degredation of culture

The cons are endless

DEY TAKIN HOUR JEWBS

Error: No argument found.

No one gains anything from illegal immigration. Countries like mine are too cucked to tax remittances, so the government can't invest any of that money (which iirc accounts for >20% of our GDP) into infrastructure or education to create jobs and, in the long run, prevent migration. The government that receives these illegals also gets fucked over, but you already knew that.

t.

>Cons

IT'S AGAINST THE LAW! THERE NEEDS BE NO OTHER REASON!

Pro's for big companies:

Cheap labor
No unions

wow and you only lose a few hundred billion in taxes for that

absolutely

A taco truck on every corner.

You can put that on both sides.

Why wouldn't I? She broke the law. Bye bye.

>Some damn fine tacos
>Cute mexican girls

there's no need for illegal immigration in order to get that.

>marry qt 3.14 brown girl with prenub
>now she has a greencard, soon citizenship
2 birds with one stone user