Swedish TV chef brutally beaten by "Muslim men" because he "looked like Mr. Trump"

In a Facebook post(link in article) that was later removed, Mr. Vendel – who is a well-known anti-Racist figure and a star of the TV show "The Struggle of the Chefs"– described the brutal assault that took place early Saturday morning in a late-night fast food restaurant in Malmö.

"I am in the emergency room as of a couple of hours ago awaiting X-rays. I was beaten up by three Muslim men between the ages of 25-35. They thought I bore a resemblance to Mr. Trump."

"Two of the men grabbed my arms from behind and the third one started punching me all over the face. I tried to defend myself with my legs. After about 20 fists to my face, I fell down to the floor. All three then started kicking me as much as they could in my face and head. I now have a broken nose, bumps, a clogged eye, mouth, lips and jaw. Even a broken right thumb," he continued.

Anna Göransson, press officer at the police control center in Malmö, confirmed to Sydsvenskan that the attack had taken place.

"The plaintiff was visiting a fast food restaurant and a stranger came up and started to fuss. This resulted in a scuffle, and the unknown man hit the plaintiff with clenched fists. He fell to the floor and was kicked and received injuries to his face. He then was helped to the hospital," she said.

Anders Vendel is one of the most famous people in the restaurant business in Malmö. He is known for having run the exclusive restaurant "Sture". He sold that restaurant last spring and now works at "The More Bistro".

>Read also: Sweden's Deputy Prime Minister "close to tears" after Trump's victory
friatider.se/swedish-tv-star-chef-brutally-beaten-muslim-men-because-he-looked-mr-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sY_Yf4zz-yo
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Schwarz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

delet this

hahahahaha

good

He have eaten what he cooked.
Some shitty cuisine if you ask me.

Swedish fucking faggots left to their own devices.

Sweden pls stahp.

HA!

My cousin is moving to Sweden in spring, please don't kill him :(

>anti-racist Swede

Can I give a negative amount of fucks?

>well-known anti-Racist
Nothing else needs to be said.

It's on

whats wrong with pickled herring?

He deserved it for being an anti-racist faggot.

gets what he deserved. I bet
even now he blames himself or Trump and not those shitskins

Isn't diversity wonderful ;)

Oh my

KEK

>You want a beef, bro!?

was this his red pill?

>anti racist
>attacked for being white
>deletes his story out of some cuckolded shame

haha

SWEDEN FOREVER

But why? Isn't Trump a Muslim too?

The only good thing about weak borders is that it inevitably ends up force-feeding the populace red pills.

BORK BORK BORK

>anit racist
>sandniggers don't care about his lefty nonssense
SWEDEN YES.

Redpills for liberals are huge suppositories

>ever going anywhere near malmö

>when the redpill hits hard
Love it. No sympathy given from either side, leftists deserve to eat themselves.

Damn racist, he should be charged for violently assaulting poor peaceful muslim refugee's fist with his god damn racist face. I hope he at least apologised to them and offered his wife for ficki ficki as a good will gift.

I don't know how I managed to miss that. I felt sorry for them until now. lol

He meant that "he got a taste of his own medicine."

So the story is real?

topchef topkek

PFFFFFT

OBVIOUSLY THIS IS FAKED

DRUMPF IS THE REAL VIOLENT INDIVIDUAL

EVEN IF IT IS TRUE, IT SERVES HIM RIGHT FOR LOOKING LIKE DRUMPF

SO TOLERANT
RELIGION OF PEACE

Hoping to move to swedistan once i graduate, l scared t b h

I'm gonna carry a big fucking knife around

What's he look like? You spaniards can easily fit in around arabs.

>who is a well-known anti-Racist figure

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

>Swedish chef
Fuaaaark! I can definitely see the resemblance actually. Börk! Börk! Börk!

youtube.com/watch?v=sY_Yf4zz-yo

>well-known anti-Racist figure

Well, someone got redpilled didn't they

>if trump wins he's gonna start a war!!!

I don't think this is what the lefties meant but I guess they're trying at least.

>post yfw reality redpills the world for you

How does he like his pets now?

How can one be "anti-racist"?

Aren't you either racist or not at all?

He's just against the ones who are, now he's in painful transition.

import more of them.

>mfw this turns into "blonde hair is symbol of power and is really racist tho, so shave/color it fucking cis white men"

It's like an antihero like yeah I'm a racist but I'm still a nice person

It's probably like a linear line spectrum. You can be racist instinctively while not doing any harm or stuff like that.

Being a non-racist only nets you so much virtue signalling point.

Cor blimey! she's a beaut that lass in your pic!

Did he apologize for his privilege and spread wide for muhammad's cock, or has he reconsidered his position on immigrants and races?

He should dye his hair black.

>everday

>is a well-known anti-Racist figure
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahmed, pls go

>well-known anti-Racist figure
Not anymore, probably

Repeat after me

RELIGION

they wont believe it until the military boot crushes their balls, thats when they will believe you but not before

OF

PISS

kinda feel bad for him but sweden needs more of this.

Is Malmo really seedy?

PEAS

Of course reality redpills.

Why do you think all the cuck countries and towns are the ones with the fewest minorities?

Get get a few smart black people in their universities and don't know any better

This is the Malmo he wanted. He's just lucky he wasn't killed outright.

absolutely real

Another hitler will rise, how ironic.

Clearly, this is Trump's fault. If he hadn't won the election, this would have never happened.

>leftists getting attacked by their nigger pets

SWEDEN NO

He looks nothing like Trump

Swede cucks getting bullied by their nigger pets is my fetish. How much do you bet that his girlcock (small) was completely hard when they were beating him?

when will Sweden rise up

>sleeping in the bed that he made

that is exactly how i got redpilled. working with refugees, them starting fights with me and one trying to rob me. i have all the evidence i need to know inviting them is bad, sad news for the natives.

is this gonna happen in America

or is this a sweden only thing

are the other scandinavian countries cucked like Sweden

Did they think he was actually Trump?

He's just a delusional leftist
He was attacked for being a native Swede, nothing more nothing less. But in his mind it's because these poor mudshits are scared of Trump or other such bullshit.
He's just a brainwashed faggot.

and that's why I sometimes think Merkel is full-next-level-Nazi
>the world didn't study why we were doing that and decided that it should be stopped
>so now we gonna teach a ultimate lesson to the world, proving your ideology doesn't work
>BY PRACTICING IT!

how did sweden become this?

I hope he didn't forget to apologize to them.

a jew named david schwarz in the 70s got close to the prime minister olof palme and advised against staying a homogeneous country
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Schwarz

Start lifting faggot

they've beat him FUCKING RAW

>all those fake sob stories at twitter
>the only one with sources benefits him
CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP

Why is everyone ignoring that a well known chef was eating at a fast food restaurant. That's what really triggering about this if you ask me.

>I tried to defend myself with my legs
He'll be put under arrest and thrown in jail for attacking innocent Muslim immigrants

>a jew
Sup Forums was right again

why u do dis now, its over

>swedish chef

lmao bork bork

Also, I just realized I have no fucking clue what swedish cuisine looks like. Is it just fish stuff?

>who is a well-known anti-Racist figure
Always useful to redpill cucks. Thanks niggers.

sweden is worthless, cooks getting beat up because they trigger a trump emergency and women in wheelchairs getting raped and rapists getting away with it because "she didn't try to get away"
a fag nation of fag people

Muslim cocks and semen mainly.