Help me understand Sup Forums. Why did you do it? If you're actually an -ist, then fuck off...

Help me understand Sup Forums. Why did you do it? If you're actually an -ist, then fuck off. But the moral Christians and Humanists of Sup Forums, why did you do it?

Not all Trump supporters are racist, misogynist, xenophobes. All Trump supporters saw a racist, misogynist, xenophobe and said "this is an acceptable person to lead our country."

You may not have racist, misogynist, xenophobic intent, but you have had racist, misogynist, xenophobic impact.

Impact > intent.

So when you get called racist, misogynist, and xenophobic -- understand that your actions have enabled racism, misogyny, and xenophobia in the highest halls of our federal government, regardless of why you voted for him.

You have to own this. You don't get to escape it because your feelings are hurt that people are calling you names. You may have felt like you had no other choice; you may have felt like he was genuinely the best choice for reasons that had nothing to do with hate.

But you have to own what you have done: you have enabled racism, misogyny, and xenophobia.

Impact > intent. Always.

Other urls found in this thread:

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
my.mixtape.moe/ljexqs.mp4
youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hillary Clinton also enabled racism, misogyny, and xenophobia. But liberals were fine with that because it was all somewhere else. Out of sight, out of mind.

Really? When? But even still, Trump was so blatant, public, and unapologetic. There's a difference.

No. YOU from the left have enabled racism and misogyny by pretending like Trump is racist and misogynist. Your lies have been repeated so oft that people actually believe them. And wanting to deport illegal criminals doesn't make Trump xenophobic.

Except the impact is imagined. There is no more statistically significant hate crime than before. It's just being blamed on Trump and his supporters now and getting them beaten up for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

You're the monster here. Not us.

Clinton is horrible and anyone with a brain will see that her agenda is not on god's good side.

It takes a bit of faith to support the donald. I got faith. No problem.

impact > intent

But have you ever considered that 8=D ?

neck yourself.

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

fbi.gov/contact-us

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

90% of the rest of America, the ones who don't live in the big cities serving you starbucks, work in farms and oil rigs and they work hard; they are the ones who voted Trump, because they don't like how America is treating its working class. Hillary was a criminal who openly revealed nuclear information as part of her campaign, and she leaked information and took foreign money; and soldiers died because of her. If impact is greater than intent, then Hillary's America would create distrust in America, distrust of the people and the government. What's worse, a racist government, or an authoritarian government?

This idiotic hyperbole is why Sup Forums did it.

You can't even list how people will be hurt

our chaos god works in mysterious ways

Because Hillary is a morally bankrupt thief and murderer at the very least, a real turd sandwich. She is also pro Choice which is nothing more than a sacrifice to Moloch/Minerva in the spirit of the pig disgusting Canaanites.

You have absolutely no clue what good morals are, because you're a degenerate Hillary supporter and perhaps reprobate.

Repent and fear The Lord.

Because fuck you.

It was funny

>racist, misogynist, and xenophobic
Off yourself

How is Trump racist?

So is the FBI holding the klan rally on or off the clock?

Blah blah, not reading all of that because it's blaming a straw man. Logical fallacies are rejected.

Why did I vote Trump? Because the other choice was a person who promised wars with Iran and Russia. When Asange became a problem for her, she asked if wet could drone strike a virgin embassy. She lied under oath to congress (she knows that's wrong, it got her husband impeached).
We had two bad choices. I went for the one that was less bad, given their honesty and goals.

Suck it up, you are on the wrong side of history. Go back to tumblr.

>Impact > intent.
This is false, the FBI choosing not to persecute hillary showed that intent (or lack of in this case) is more important than impact

fuck off normie

I'd also like to know when.

bullshit

media was playing chicken with their scorched earth identity politics bullshit and they fucking lost

eat a dick

But as a Christan, do you at least acknowledge how his words and actions are anything but Christian? I know Hillary is awful, but why is everyone pretending that Trump can't be criticized? Shouldnt we also criticize him when he says awful things?

Racism, sexism, mysogeny islamaphobia and Homophobia existed before Trump. It would have existed if he didn't run. It would have existed if he didn't win.

He represents a catharsis... the wounds were deep and festering. In order to clean them, they must be reopened... not repressed.

You tumblerinas can't handle adversity or discourse... you forgot human history was paved in rape and blood... you are the decadence... you are Rome before the fall... and we are the cure.

Sup Forums is always right

What you strawman his words to mean doesn't mean much to anyone.

>Pretending Trump is racist and misogynist.

Are you joking? What would he have to do to be considered a misogynist and/or racist?

"Trump is a reckless loudmouth, often saying things that beg to be misunderstood -- but consider the endlessly repeated "Mexicans are rapists" controversy. What his supporters understood Trump to mean was that illegal immigrants have committed crimes, including rapes; that those people shouldn't have been in the U.S. in the first place; and that if the system had worked, the crimes wouldn't have happened. In the universally-sanctioned retelling, this became "Trump calls Mexicans rapists." Perfecting the device, Tim Kaine explicitly accused Trump of saying, "All Mexicans are rapists."

This nonsense utterly failed as persuasion. It didn't refute Trump. It was a patent refusal to engage, expressed for good measure as a slur against people who disagree.

This, to me, is where the oft-mentioned parallel with Britain's vote to quit the European Union is closest. Yes, plainly, Trump's election and the Brexit vote are rebellions against elite opinion -- that is, against political orthodoxy and its defenders. In both cases, the question is, how does one account for the uprising?

Elite opinion admits of only one answer: People are more stupid and bigoted than we ever imagined. Without denying that there's plenty of stupidity and bigotry to go around, I think it's more a matter of elite incompetence. Elite opinion heard the rebels' complaints, but instead of acknowledging what was valid, it rejected the grievances in every particular and dismissed the complainers as fools or worse.

The elites weren't deaf. They were dumb."

the impact of people burning their own cities is far more detrimental to a society

grow up

pack it up

YOU LOST

>All this stupid shit.

GTFO

Trump has never said anything racist, name one thing. He hasn't even said anything sexist, wanting to grab em by the pussy is reasonable for any man. Xenophobic, that's stupid, it sounds like you mean you have to accept all countries even if they are shitholes.

Genuine criticism is good.

Meaningless subversive criticism will be called for what it is: Bullshit.

Cultural Marxism is cancer.

Actions speak louder than words...

Sticks and stones...

You must be purged. You are it viable for survival and your genetics are useless...

I did it because I want to see a big steel toed boot stomp on the throat of kindly inquisitors just like you.

By doing so, we have allowed the left to show themselves as the true aggressive racists.

kek

I voted for Donald Trump specifically because I'm a devout Christian and humanist just like you say OP. As a man of faith I support Mike "Redefining the term power bottom" Pence's Crusade against degenerate homosexuality and and oppose the vile heresies of the "spiritcooking" Hillary Clinton.

fuck off nigger

This might be the only level headed response in this thread. But if a racist government is authoritarian towards minority groups, is that any better?

Literally defending child rapist in the 90s and laughing about it later on. Compared to shillary trump is a lamb.

he would have to say all people of one race are x stereotype or all women are x

checkmate

I'm not racist, I just want a white country for my people.

Get fucked.

what's the point of even arguing with you people when you've already heard facts, been exposed to reality and still choose to cry about it and skew the truth to your butthurt agenda?

Trump probably has skeletons in his closet. But clinton is the head of a sick government mafia that controls resources, profits off of war and is in bed with major financial institutions that will inevitably lead to another collapse.

Somebody's upset he got cucked.

it's very difficult to explain your Trump vote without being a total hypocrite that you can never live down with your own kids. either you want your kids to model Trump, or you don't. either way, it's problematic. so good luck with that.

I'll take the bait. What would he have to do to be considered racist in your eyes?

LOL

You do know your are a brain washed cuck right?

>If you're actually an -ist, then fuck off.

okay OP, how old exactly were you when your mother turned you over to daycare workers?

We saw what some considered a racist and whatever term you call him, but we didn't see it in the same way.
On the other side we saw a woman who intentionally alienated us, as white American men, and instead of focusing on problems of the majority, no jobs for the working class, increasing taxes and insurance premiums, she pandered to minorities while saying that or we, working class white Americans, are privileged.
Maybe she didn't say that shit but it was the dominant narrative for a long time. We got fed up and said "I don't care if you say this guys racist at least he acknowledges my existence."
Democracy

The left is clearly anti white OP

-isms are weaponized language invented by kikes to attack noncompliant goyim and those who use it should to be put down.

Doesn't follow.

For example, a person could say:

>"I wanted a conservative justice for the supreme court"

and you would be BTFO.

I'm talking about the past 1.5 years. If you wanna go that route and argue in circles, Trump's also no saint.

something like all race are a certain stereotype

like when bernie said if youre white you dont know what its like to be poor and basically single-handedly got trump elected

im eating pizza so dont even try and tell me to use apostrophes you dumbass

Holy fuck go back to /lgbt/ you faggot

He's going to be one of the greatest presidents in American history.
Quit bitching faggot. We don't agree with your worldview. Go to another country and quit trying to ruin our way of life here.

I havent actually heard or seen anything racist leave Trumps lips

>He fired black people because they were black
Sounds like a case of some no-work-ethic blacks playing the race card when they were fired.
>He wants to deport all brown skins!
All he said was that we have existing laws on immigration and he wants to enforce them
>He hates muslims!!
All he suggested was more harshly examining muslims entering and exiting the country

I still dont see where the racism meme comes from

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

MUST SEE VIDEO

my.mixtape.moe/ljexqs.mp4

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

fbi.gov/contact-us

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot...

>He's going to be one of the greatest presidents in American history.
Honestly I'm really starting to believe this.

>1 post
can people just not reply to this faggotry

I was never a hard racist, but seeing all the anti-white feminist SJW cultural Marxist propaganda of the last few years made me say fuck it. Now I'll fight for unironic white supremacy until the subhumans learn their place again and realize they need to assimilate into White culture.

because the non whites had to be put in place. their population has to be reduced. removing illegals is just the first way to remove non whites. and thats what this was all about.

youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs

This would be why, the Democratic party didn't engage the concerns of the white middle class, they just banked on their tactics from the last two elections to work the same. Problem is Obama actually talked about change while Hillary only talked about breaking that glass ceiling and the plight of non-whites. Face it the Dems choose their candidate and she lost to FUCKING DONALD TRUMP, look in the mirror and ask why.

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
Not sure if CTR or just a shit starter

>I'm talking about the past 1.5 years.
Too bad because i'm not, if i could i would also vote for trump because he will be the better choice for america, that's simply it. Also shillary and liberals in general are rotten hypocrites.

Your platform and followers exhibit a blatant for desire for policies that continue to destroy white citizens in America and Europe. Despite the gov relies on us to power them, they enact policies that literally would mean the end of our race in many of our lifetimes

Furthermore your followers exhibit a blatantly open anti-white culture that shames, assaults and even kills people for being white. Whites are expected to open their borders, to bend the knee, to give up our money, time, land, women to foreigners and are told directly to our face that we are being bred out of existence. That our very being makes us evil and wrong and we should pay for the sins of our ancestors. You do all of this to us - while you simultaneously attack and ruin our lives for doing the same to other races. But that's irrelevant. You've broken and conditioned us so that many whites accept their extinction happily.

The real cherry on top is not that you tell us we can't be racist even though its okay to be raxist for against us. Its that anyone who speaks in a manner of white or European identity is made an example of hate speech and is ridiculed. You expect us to go quietly and accept our end but we literally cannot ever give up our will to secure a future for our children.

Youre shocked we elected a moderate who is willing to be friends with everyone so long as we control our borders and culture? Motherfucker Wed do a lot more than that if you people ever really got close to killing us all off

How many times must we tell you before you understand? We are crashing this plane. With no survivors.

>Too bad because i'm not
Alright, then the conversation's done, seeing how you didn't make .

UNDERSTAND

Eat a bullet kike

This isn't even an argument.

You just spew buzzwords to shame people, and expect people to fall to them.

Sorry, not anymore.

Welcome to reality.

Say that he hates another race.

Pasta & spread

in a Machiavellian/utilitarian sort of way, the means was unimportant to your ends. i get that. but some of us have to live with the means. it's the only way we can sleep at night.

I am a white male, and I'm tired of being told my problems don't matter. You can play in the Oppression Olympics all you want, but when you alienate a large number of people in the country then don't be surprised when the don't support you.

If you ever want people like me to vote Democrat again then people like you should probably stop using terms like "cis white male" in a derogatory manner.

> Help me understand /pol. Blah blah blah

>"Crap crap crap rubbish rubbish crap"

>Words

>Other words relating to garbage.

>Some more stupid bullshit.

>Garbage.

Top post friendo!

lol

curse those tumblerinas

>1 post by this ID
>not a single reply by OP

Discourse motherfucker. Engage, argue, be an insufferable asshole like the rest of us. Talk with us you massive CTR muppet.

Racism is a jewish lie/offensive tactic you dumb nigger