Wait are they doing The Long Halloween on Gotham?

Wait are they doing The Long Halloween on Gotham?

Has Bruce even finished puberty yet?

>We could have had a legitimate Batman show handle beloved storylines, instead we have Kid Bruce having Batman adventures

>Wait
Stop it.
>We
Stop it.

If Disney bought Fox, then what happens to Gotham?

Why is my usage of the word "wait" bothering you, user?

Bendis will be writing it. Or something equally horrible.

They've already said it will have effect on Gotham or Lucifer

but Bendis doesn't work for Disney anymore

I understand people's anger but why not just accept it for a change? you people will bitch and moan all fucking day instead of having a leap of faith and just shutting the fuck up. a younger bruce is a fresh take on the whole thing. hell, they even made him a wannabe batman just because people were bitching. there's literally no pleasing you guys because you had your mind made up since day 1

>All media depictions HAVE to be like my COMICZ
How to spot a casual. Read more elseworld story, nerd. Get use to shit being different.

this. that's why everyone complaining about the X-Men and DCEU movies is retarded. the MCU comes closest to sticking to the comics in that regard and look what it got them, generic stories as well as characters while the X-Men and DCEU movies, even at their worst, provide a rather new and interesting take on the characters. even comics change up characters and stories so there's not even a proper reason for the contrarians to come out of the woodworks

They better not pull the bullshit Gilda Dent was Holiday "twist" if they do.

>he didn't get that harvey started the murders and gilda just did the last few

>Abloo bloo bloo

Just wait until DC's streaming service takes a shit and they make a deal with Netflix.

Gilda shouldn't have been able to perform ANY of the murders.

>he doesn't appreciate capekino
SAD

>Get use to shit being shit
Fixed.
And don't pretend you're not a casual when you defend a fucking soap opera, idiot.

>They better not pull the bullshit Gilda Dent was Holiday "twist" if they do.

Holiday was multiple people filling the holes in their life with this "identity" they each used to their own ends.

>WHY ISN'T EVERYTHING THE SAME
We've had how many Batman shows just in the past 20 years?
A live action TV budget Batman show would just be a worse version of the animated series.
I appreciate seeing different takes on the world of Gotham since its actually interesting outside Bats.

>He wants to watch gimp suit kid Bruce do Batman stories instead of Batman

>I appreciate seeing different takes on the world of Gotham since its actually interesting outside Bats.

Gordon is the worst comic show protag I've ever seen, and that includes Full Retard Barry Allen.

He's literally repeated the exact same character arc multiple times in a row in every season, it's stunningly awful. The fact that people defend it is on the level of people defending the Snyder movies.

Nobody watched Gotham for Gordan.

>watching Gotham for Gordan
Gordan is there to be angry, do something ridiculous, and move the plot forward, never forget that.

Then it's a shame he's the focus of the show.

>inb4 it's about the city

That's bullshit ad copy used to sell the show, not the reality. The show contorts itself to make Gordon the lead no matter the context, outside of when Bruce is going full baby Batman.

Also Penguin is a shit character elevated by an overqualifed actor. He's an entirely different character in each season regardless of context or sanity or previous character arcs. if it wasn't for Robin Lord Taylor being such a class act people would be tearing that character to shreds for how bad the writing is.

Its the combination of the bad writing with the acting that makes it so great though
>everytime penguin gets bad news he screams "WHAT"
I just cant help but love everytime hes onscreen. If you take Gotham at face value its a shit show, but it just has so much charm its hard not too love.

>he thinks people watch Gotham for quality writing

I’m assuming they’re going to replace Carmine with Sophia and get someone else to take over for Dent, since he’s the only one in the pic who’s not a villain or anywhere close to.

But it doesn't make any fucking sense. Gilda couldn't have possibly committed any of the murders. She's a fucking housewife who was hospitalized for months. How would she get the gun? How would she know how to use it? How would she know where to find her victims? How did she break into everywhere?
Not to mention that her supposed motivation of "reduce Harvey's workload so he'll be home more" is nonsense and even the comic itslef acknowledges it because Harvey ends up getting MORE work because of this.

The only explanation that makes sense is that Alberto committed every murder except the last one, which is Harvey.

This
Also this

That's the point.

The only explanation that makes sense is that Jeph Loeb is a shitty writer.

Cape comics have always been soap operas

>Read more elseworld
how to spot the casual/shill. In this case it's a shill.

shills.

shit taste.

The Long Halloween’s only saving grace is Tim Sale’s art.

How the fuck do people not get the ending to TLH?

OK then, explain it to me.

Gilda was trying to cover for Harvey's murder

says the mouseketeer

Harvey committing the first few murders doesn't make much sense either. Plus, if Alberto wasn't the only Holiday, how did he know that he could fake his death on New Year's Day without the "original" Holiday doing another murder?

I said MURDER, not MURDERS. There were two killers

nah, just someone who loves the long halloween and doesn't want to see a shitty disney television show ruin a classic DC storyline.

Hatter’s coming back? News to me.

The Loud House is ending?