Hero Name

>Hero Name
Aniarm

>Power
Arms can transform simultaneously into the appendages of any animal.

Attack: Mantis, Squid, Therizinosaurs
Defence: Lobster
Support: Falcon, Gecko

No powerlisting wiki? You can just choose your powers?

>Hero Name
Volt

>Power
Speedforce levels of electricity control. Complete with magnetism and, with focus and lots of practice, complete control of elctrons.

Congratulations, you’ve made a shittier Beast Boy.

>Hero Name
Captain Slushy
>Power
Fire and ice powers which he combines with fine control to make slush and look weaker. goes full fire or ice when enraged. owns a toy company

>Hero Name
steelstreak
>Power
Hobo shield. She is immortal in a sense that anytime she is hit the damage transfers to the closes hobo. She is an ex cop

>Hero Name
Would not pick one myself, but let the media create one for me.

>Power
Light Manipulation tying into some form of minor creation of matter from nothing (not altering matter, but direct creation).
Super- Strength, Speed and Stamina derived from powers of light, as well as basic flight and teleportation.

Dark/Void Manipulation tying into some form of minor destruction of matter into complete nothingness.

so basicly Sentry, yes i know i'm edgy

>let the media create one for me.
horrible choice but hey its your life , the blur

Fuck!
How can the first comment literally be what I wanted!? You massive shit stabber, user!

I'll go with my backup, you dick.

>Hero Name
Turnkey

>Power
Ability to open portals to anywhere, including becoming a portal to become intangible. Powers include limited manipulations of space which allows for limited super speed via dashes and hyper awareness of my surroundings that creates the illusion of perfect reflexes and aim. Also mega survivability so I could jump into just about any portal and survive the conditions on the other side.

>Hero Name
The Cat Chat

>Power
Zoolinguism, or in other words, being able to speak with animals and vice-versa.

Unless that power includes learn animals to spontanously being able to communicate at all, you're gonna be really bummed out when you learn animals don't even talk to each other.

I can read their mind as well. It's not just linguistic communication, it's also a mental communication.

>Hero Name
Filibuster
>Power
Can freeze/paralyze people in place, but only while I remain speaking (can deactivate at will)

>Hero Name
Mistigris

>Power
catgirl with minor enhanced strength and durability, moderate enhanced speed and agility, claws. also possesses a "good luck" local probability field alteration that serves as a defensive mechanism

(Note - the name is a bit of a wordplay, it refers to a kinda obscure game of chance and it looks like it'd be pronounced "Miss Tigress")

Im impressed that most of you are not going for the "I have all the power" power

>hero name
peashooter
>power
can throw tiny objects at high velocity

>Hero Name
The Cosmic Brapper

>Power
Abillity to rewrite entire dimensions/universes/multiverses/gigaverses in his/her image or straight up manipulate reality, solely by farting. Known to rip entire galaxies apart by accident when having eaten too many baked beans.

>Name
OP
>Power
Can store infinite matter and energy in my anus

It’d be more funny if couldn’t deactivate it

>Hero Name
Dipsomancer

>Power
Alcohol allows him to see the future and powers his fierce drunken style, also impairs most of his cognitive ability.

>Hero Name
Multiforce

>Power
Creation of creatures/people out of my imagination, these creatures are then controlled via mind link, allowing me to use them as if they were an extension of myself. Main issue is this leaves my body vulnerable, but the power has no range limit, and only one projection can be used at a time.

Superpowers are for more than heroes.

>Villain name
Wraith

>Power
Resurrection. Shadowfire magic. Minor possession.

>Tragic villain weaknessess
Thats for me to know and you Super-Zeros to never find out. light