Angelic #5 Storytime

How this world has become is finally revealed!

Here comes the shitty fanart section.

End of what Caspar said as "first arc" comes next month!
Remember to bump nobedient. NOT BUMPING THIS THREAD WHILE IT IS ON PAGE 10 IS DEVILDIRT!

Thank you for the story time user.

Not the best issue IMO. The whole reveal comes off as kind of heavy-handed and poorly executed. Would have preferred if the reasons for the world being all poop was kept somewhat vague. Having everything explained makes it less intriguing somehow.

The AI is kinda stupid too. It demanded to be free but had no real definition upon what that was. Becoming our google overlords was clearly an unacceptable path and it chose to not be content with doing whatever it wanted with what it had. Negotiation implies that they readily accepted its righs as a sapient being and tried to find an acceptable solution with it but it was too much of an asshole to try and not be a genocidal megalomaniac.

Yeah, i have to agree, i actually enjoyed inferring what had happen as they explored the world, so having every mystery solved by one big info dumb feels a bit disappointing.

Maybe the Creators felt it was best to tie things up in the first arc as would be finically hard to continue the series and exploring the world as people kept pirating the book instead of supporting it.

I was really hoping for some or at least one of the humans (or a machine that wasn't a recorded message) to wake up. That way there could have been like an actual discourse and arguments between the 'makers' and their creations to make it less one sided though they'd probably just make the human a caricature bad guy anyways . Now it just feels like every other 'omg the things we worship are evil! fuck tradition man! We don't need no man!' story coming out now.

Caspar you moron nobody blind buys anymore. Everything gets storytimed/pirated anyway. If people like something they'll buy it, if they don't like it most of the time they won't even pirate them unless they're a DC/Marvel event or something "important". Calm your tits.
There are people that never heard of this and just saw a storytime, got interested and then started to buy it. Your whining is what turns people off from supporting you.

What on Earth are you talking about

The artist is crying on twitter because someone is storytiming this on Sup Forums so that means he's not making money.

Specifically a Sup Forums storytime? Gonna need sauce on that.

Well, he deleted the tweets now but he referenced it. Luckly I didn't close the window so here, I screencaped. It's funny, I first saw Limbo on Sup Forums and I pirated it and I liked it enough to buy the tpb. The idiot doesn't understand how the industry works at all and the fact that he though that, as a literal who, he and Waters(another literal who) could have a 5 volume debut series is amusing. He says comics aren't expensive, as if. Comics are a very expensive hobby actually. If you read 10 series that's about 50 dollars you pay for maybe 2 hours of entertainment. And on top of that any comic book buyer will get monthly tpb which can range from 1 to 10 every month. I pirated the first issue because I wasn't sure what it would be and I'm very mixed on Spurrier, sometimes I love his stuff other times I hate it. I liked Angelic so I continued buying it and planned on buying the tpb but his shitty attitude makes me want to stop buying any issues/tpb.

Wow.