kek

>be Batman
>be old money, super-smart, peak human condition
>have a kid with a SandNig
>marry a WHOOOOAH
Why is Bruce so fucking cucked?

Look at this whores

Kill yourself. Selina is cute af.

The anal bleeding this bitch caused was magnificant. I love it when DC shits on their own fanbase.

Hot af DESU, shit jacket

I don't think I will ever understand why would any woman willingly style her hair in this way.

Best hairstyle

Joelle Jones art doesn't do it for me

Cause it looks good, faggot.

Traced art never looks good

This new design makes Question look more spergy than usual

Well it is actually just a random guy dressed up as him, not Sage himself.

>Joelle Jones
>traced
Are you literally mentally challenged?

>We'll never see curly maned, hard-bodied Selina again

Fuck everything.

Or is it? The question is, how do Superman and Batman deal with a non powered criminal?

Alas I don’t recall if we see the guy unmasked.

:'(

Is that Michael Jackson?

>be Superman
>be legitimately nice guy who inspires the others, solar powered.
>have a kid with a 10/10 reporter who later becomes a 15/10 milf
>remain happily married with a son that respects you

>those manly shoulders

that shit looked so gross made it almost impossible to enjoy long halloween parts with her in it

I prefer this kind of selina.. I don´t like her with this hair..

That's Kyle Selina

>be Superman
>have one of the better Rebirth books
>suddenly Bendis
I’m so sorry for superfags, I would never wish Bendis on anyone

>Doesn't like short hair

Low test

Pic unrelated?

We're staying hopeful that Benis goes back to his Ultimate Spidey days.

The fact that DC is letting him start with fucking Superman gives me the impression that they will keep him under control.

>>have one of the better Rebirth books
Says a lot about the overall quality of Rebirth.

Have you tried Lady Killer? Her work on Batman has shit coloring.

Is that Maria Hill?

>tfw ultimate spidey was the last time I really gave a shit about marvel ultimate/alternate/whatever universes.
those were the days. When Peter Parker was under the aegis of Nick fucken Fury, and was flagged as a potential SHIELD agent recruit once he finished at least graduating high school.
Imagine it. Peter leading a team of new SHIELD agents. At the time he died Johnny Storm and whatshisname Ice Man were literally living in his house with him, so you know they would have gotten wrapped up in Peter's new job too even if they weren't recruited directly

Those days are long gone, don’t try and trick yourself into thinking his superman will be good, this same thing is said by at least one person every time a new Bendis book comes out
>well, his Uncanny X-Men could be a return to his Ultimate Spider-man days!
>Well, his Iron Doom book could be good!
>his Ironman book could be good!
>his Daredevil was amazing so his defenders should be good!
>his original Jessica Jones was pretty good so this one one should be just as good!
If people get any more hopeful that the quality of Bendis will improve they’re going to start joining the Blue Lantern Corps. The guy hasn’t produced a single good comic in nearly a decade.
I don’t understand this, Superman Rebirth has been great, not shit like Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman, what exactly do you not like about the run user?
Soon enough he’ll complain and whine so much that DC will just give him free reign and do their best to just ignore him, or quarantine him in some elsworld book so he can’t damage their franchise like he did with Marvel.

I literally could not give less of a shit about SHIELD. Blowing it up was the best decision Marvel has made in a long time -- EVERY writer used it as a fucking crutch and shit got boring fast.

Climb back to mediocrity?
Fat chance.

Sup Forums's pretending to hate Selina is pretty weird

she looks too much like a guy .