This is the most fucked up show I've ever seen in my life

This is the most fucked up show I've ever seen in my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IH0_XfxnXWI
youtu.be/Ed3fZQlIg4M?t=500
youtube.com/watch?v=Hh-USn_USGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know, isn't it great?

'Orel' means 'Eagle' in Russian, is it relevant somehow?

Every time I watch this show I just feel filthy and hate myself for watching it.

Easily one of the best animated shows ever made.

Easily the most fucked up television show ever made.

I masturbated to the episode where he undresses a dead body

I'm a bit numb to fucked up shit thanks to internetz, but yeah, it's pretty fucked up. Though in the beginning it's just for laughs, but when we get to "Alone", holy molies.
Still one of the best shows ever, even through all the fucked up shit there are those kind, humane moments.

I need to rewatch this.

That the one with the naked zombies?

more like Morel's Oral lmao

lol
LOL

Omg, lol, no

BASED GreekKINO.

This series was a deconstruction of the typical American ideals. Morel is debased, throughout the show. The surreal approach the show takes at religion is a jab at how oversaturated we have become with tradition as a whole, blindly following symbols without knowing the history of them. This is displayed with the family overtly losing a child to the puppingtons he's a carbon copy of the other, basically interchangeable show casing the dangers of becoming a brain wash victim.

The population as a whole, are made of clay. They can be shaped, they can be molded. The ideals that they carry etched into their secret hearts slowly unravel over the course of the series as the potters wheel turns. 1 aspect is the need to control the fragile minded (fondling the egg) and the need to be controlled. Clay displays an atypical behavior of controlling while covertly seeking to be controlled by a stronger force, the alcohol (spirits) subdues this for a time but proves to be a poor substitute for direct human intervention

It was gonna get more fucked up, But they cancelled it

watch some Sup Forums shit senpai, you've seen nothing yet.

Symbolism of how moral Russia sees America?

No I'm pretty sure it's clay because that's what the creators knew how to use.

This is pretty retarded, it's basically just "God's not real Morty" the show. That's all it is.

t. brainlet

t. autismo that wants to make up fake reasons for things that don't need reasons.

Let me guess, Family Guy is actually a detailed thought-filled examination of the human mind and not a stupid comedy show with no thought put into it?

When the creator has expressly stated the purpose, it makes you look retarded.

Have you even watched the show, or are you bullshitting your way to get (You)'s?

Honest question here, did you watch the whole series?

This show is just another version of Rick and Morty.

Probably worse since the graphics are shittier and Rick’s jokes are classic

The post above mine is quite possibly the worst in this site's history, he's not even worth the (you)

That actually makes a lot of sense.

Probably a good thing.

You had potential but you made it way too obvious. Work on subtlety next time.

>You know. The pain. Of you. Day in, day out, being there. With that face. Not knowing what to say. Not caring anymore. Not even knowing that you'll probably only care about her when it's finally too late. Forgetting about all those desperate- those desperate years you spent alone, your barren years when no woman would even consider resting her tired head on your shaky little shoulder. Stinking of belly semen. Why even wipe? And when you finally get one of these coveted pieces of tail that have been built up as the grand trophy in your nothing life, you try desperately to keep it. Not to protect it! But to hoard it. To keep it away from the other wolves and jackals circling your territory! And you realize, all too soon, that you're not good enough! That maybe there was a jerk-off called Darwin after all. And that you never acknowledged his existence because you knew deep inside that you were really what you feared you were-- weak. And passive. And ultimately, broken by the ones who were made the fittest. And that through your weaknesses, you built up a poison that poisoned others around you... that you love! And the only true justice was to let those dominant jackals feed on you. Survive off you.

The best way to tell if someone's a fucking dumbass is if they walk away from Moral Orel's happy ending going "THIS SHOW DESTROYED MY SOUL."

The characters in Morel Orel had something to complain about because they couldn't escape from their shitty lives or shitty circumstances. Rick on the other hand can literally run away from his problems at home.

Ending? Moral Orel was cancelled.

It still managed to have an ending, though.

Just for Orel.

So what was the most fucked up thing in the show for you?

Most Sup Forums shit tries wayyy to hard.

That doesn't mean it didn't have a proper, not to mention cathartic, ending.

I am sure there is more fucked shows then Moral Oral. I remember one episode of the X-Files being about hill billy incest family whose offspring acted like cave men.

I'd have to really think about that. Which would mean I would have to rewatch the show to decide, which I really don't want to do because the show is just too fucked up.

So has anyone read Trent yet? Dino's new Graphic Novel?

youtube.com/watch?v=IH0_XfxnXWI

OP here. I'm from Sup Forums and I've seen plenty of fucked up works like Wicked City, Berserk, Violence Jack, etc. and I've fapped to my fair share of doujinshi. Moral Orel is a different kind of fucked up. The fucked up shit from most anime you see is more graphic and dark in terms of themes and subject matter. Moral Orel is a more insidious kind of fucked up since it's much more relatable and personal to average American WASP culture. I'm not saying one is objectively more fucked up than the other. They are just different types of fucked up.

I tried to get a free copy when it came out and couldn't

Id forgotten about it

exactly
this feels like it could actually happen to you

most "fucked up shit" doesn't hit close to home

I just bought a copy and Dino signed it.

It's like my second autograph from him

It's just a dark Davey and Goliath parody, ya yutzes.

Dino didn't even think of D&G during it's creation

more like GAYvey and GAYliath.

Dino's full of shit. I don't buy his weaseling for one minute except for that it was influenced by other things like Leave it to Beaver, but it goes without saying that there are multiple influences to every show.

No one admits their most direct influences. Or it's not an influence so much as a medium.

the first episode?

> Five seasons were planned. By the fifth season, Orel would have evolved from being naive and innocent to an emotionally mature person. According to creator Dino Stamatopoulos, the fifth season would have focused more on other townspeople and the title would have been changed to "Moralton".

>We'll never get this

A lot of """""dark""""" anime is just ultra violence and edgy stuff. Moral Orel is fucked up in a realistic way. People have lived how Orel lived. it's a show that speaks truth to power.

cool

so you'd recommend it then?

Why can't more shows be fucked up in a realistic way?

Yep. I'd check it out.

What's Dino been up to?

1) Most people lack either the talent or life experiences to convey it in a way that's authentic.
2) Media that's dark in a real way doesn't have a lot of commercial appeal. Realness generally comes along with complexity and that's intimidating to most viewers. Moral Orel was a difficult show to market not just because of the grim subject matter but because it's a disturbing reflection of our own society and how fucked we (the viewers) are. That's why The Wire never had a lot of mainstream popularity while The Sopranos was a huge hit.

>yfw

youtu.be/Ed3fZQlIg4M?t=500

>Bojack gets mainstream attention while this doesn't

youtube.com/watch?v=Hh-USn_USGw
Moral Orel had some sad yetgood music though

I think wonder showzen is more fucked up but moral orel is way better

that resuscitation scene in Inuyashiki fucked me up.

Uh... The series ends with Orel still believing in God. It's about how a corrupt community can use religion to excuse their harmful behavior and actions. Or how arbitrary laws can keep a person from functioning normally because what is normal to them is a sin (e.g. Clay's homosexuality).

>The series ends with Orel still believing in God
Yeah, and Orel is a fuckin idiot that will masturbate and put his cum into women when someone tells him not to waste seed.

>implying Orel wasn’t shown as the ultimate symbol of goodness and purity throughout the entire series, even directly stated in beforal orel
Brainlet detected

>opening of nature part 2
>God zooms in on morel
>Morel doesn't wave back, just prays

and i fucked up his name.

orel was meant to suffer

dick worms

>mfw [as] cancelled moral orel when it was about to get good

mfw my father is literally Clay

>you and me both, kid
>you and me both, kid

blame as executive for being such pussies

That's a good joke user

get on mi level

whats this supposed to be?

Its such a tiny moment but its incredibly powerful. Still gives me chills.

oh shit, this is the first time I cried while watching a show as an adult.

lol

“Oh no, my waifu shit herself!!!1! So sad ;_;”

what the fuck
how is this even from the same show

kys yourself

Have you seen this series?

Hang yourself

Oh wait you already did

I would love a show that starts with its main protagonists in elementary school focusing on how parenting can fuck chldren up with its second season focusing on how the kids from the first can get fucked up by social interaction and then a final season focusing on how their own decisions in adulthood can just fucking ruin them.

lol pussy

I'd actually put money into that KickStarter.

What am I reading?

Sounds like Clannad in a way. Season 1 was about kids, and the MC had father issues that the show focused on often. In the 2nd season he has his own kid, and it goes into some dark territory, and at that point the show re-visits the father subplots from season 1 with the MC realizing things they never thought about when they were a kid.

It's pretty dark, but it's not the most realistic show ever.

Didn't that have some weird bullshit wish ending where no one died or something?

It's also the most overrated show on Sup Forums judging from the daily threads about it

Dubs of truth

The Nurse Bendy scene makes me cry every time

It's a comedy you fucking retards.

I hope his parents visit him, even after he grows up.
Just so they could see how great love is, and what they could've had.

when I watched Nature for the first time I was also watching it with a few of my friends and to them that was their first exposure to Moral Orel. Jesus christ we were all losing our nerve at the end of part 1.

And the worst part is that THEY LITERALLY FUCKING ASKED FOR IT. The execs specifically asked Dino to make S3 darker than S2 and then when he obliged and gave them both barrels (specifically "Alone", the description of which on the [AS] site reads "Moral Orel. Alone. The final nail in the show's coffin.") they NOPEd at warp speed and pulled the plug on the show despite the content being TV-14 at its most extreme.