Is it sad that Vambre is the only cute Sup Forums character we've gotten in 10 years?

Is it sad that Vambre is the only cute Sup Forums character we've gotten in 10 years?

i think you're pretty sad

Wrong

lol, ok

And you're 16.

Star vs. and cartoon horse show have convinced me that shows created by women have the best waifus.

>vambre
>not füd
come on now

It's true, though.
Even if this wasn't a blatant attempt at a free-art bait-thread, that you're spamming, your post is pretty puerile, too.
I wouldn't be surprised that this was also you honestly.

Besides Star.

>Star vs.
>Horse show
>Steven Universe
Yup

sorry m8

Nah

this

And all she did was rip off Slayers to do so

With the sheer amount of negativity MMS built up I'm glad that Vambre still managed to get a following.

>rip off Slayers
She acts nothing like anyone in that show. clothes are kinda similar to Lina. Not exactly "rip off"

I just said I wouldn't be surprised, is all.
But ok, mate.

Not personality but the look I can see.

>no pants policy
>wants adventures 24/7
more like the lewdest

>Clothes are similar

Try almost exactly the same.

Really fucking wrong

Isn't she from that Slayers ripoff?

"Girl with big tits in a skimpy outfit" is a wholly generic look, sweetie.

Is that not good?

The recent influx of Fud as made me a very happy man

OP's image is an edit, user. She doesn't ACTUALLY wear a battle bikini, and her tits aren't that huge.

As hot as vambre is, to say shes the only attractive character in the past 10 years is sorely wrong

and the flintstones is just a "rip-off" of the honeymooners. no way artists can be influenced by anything ever.

what did Francesco do to her?

She does wear one thou.

That doesn't look anything like Naga's outfit at all, which is the argument I was having.

She DOES pay homage to Naga, but with her hair coloring. It's not a direct copy-paste of either her or Lina, despite what shitposters say.

Women seem to write women better than men, it seems

Naga's sexier than I remember. I thought she was more like a goofy mercenary who happened to dress in strips of cloth.

Hey, PG rating, what can you do?

is Magisword the only CN show that pulled off an anime timeskip?

Not even close

Came here to say this, WOY even made a literal black cube that steals souls pretty likable and cute.

nah dawg ben 10

also generator rex

>influx
w-what influx

For some reason she's been getting a good amount of art from drawfags

A Füd wave came in the last Magiswords thread. Apparently short gourmet brown girls is the hot new 2018 trend.

Made a edit

m-more?

fucking fantastic

She's definitely cute. Many of the girls from Magiswords are.

They aren't "waifus." Characters cannot inherently be "waifus." Least of all Sup Forums characters.

shut the fuck up nerd

Stop misusing words.

No

Are you retarded?

>says the autist

How is it autism to know what words mean? I keep seeing this over and over again on Sup Forums these days. Is this some American anti-intellectualism thing?

what the fuck is a waifu according you?

"Waifu" isn't some Oxford Dictionary Queen's English shit, it's a goofy onomatopoeia of someone saying "wife" in Engrish, used by Sup Forumsutistic weeaboos to describe what they think is a monogamous relationship and not a monomaniacal obsession.

Sup Forums just picked it up as a catch-all term for "my favorite girl in this show/comic/franchise", and like clockwork, Sup Forumsutists like you sperg out. Even if waifu was a "real word", the definitions of words change, fag.

It's autism because you're whining about a word that everyone has "misused" for the last few years now. Words can change meanings, autismo.

It's your wife. A character you are married to.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums abuse the word just as much. Nobody knows what it means. You have no proof I have autism. The definition has not changed.

It hasn't changed meaning. You have no proof I have autism.

haha autismo hahahahahaha

You have no proof I have autism.

>characters can't be waifus
>a waifu is a character you are married to

A character cannot INHERENTLY be a waifu.

your posts are proof enough, turboautist

What year do you think it is? Because you clearly haven't been watching any recent cartoons.

You've already contradicted yourself, buddyboi, moving those goalposts won't save your ass now.

>moving those goalposts
:
>Characters cannot inherently be "waifus."

nigga you can't marry fictional characters irl

>You have no proof I have autism.
you post on Sup Forums

fine, I'll accept i misread your post but the point still stands that you are an autist and any character can be a waifu/husbando

Where did I say anything about marrying characters IRL?

You have no proof I have autism, and your point is wrong. No character can inherently be a waifu.

how about that guy who married Reshiram

WELL I DONT KNOW WHY I CAME HERE TONIGHT

I LOVE

justinRPG isnt of this dimension and our mortal rules don't apply

This conversation bores me.

Post waifus

LUBBY CHUDDER

the more you deny having autism the more its apparent you suffer severely from it

She's a jackass that's hinted to be Amelia's sister. Her personality is terrible even though she's a fun character.

I can hear your screeching through your posts.

who has that one pic that /sug/ drawfag did of snax and fud at the beach

gah-TOE!
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN DERAILED TO SHIT

jesus christ, all this fucking circling back, its light we're fighting Autism Alba

Hot ≠ Cute.

That's what I said.

It's like looking into one of those infinite mirror rooms.

TOO CLOSE

When I was a kid the clothing store had a massive one. Damn was it fun even as a guy. I wish I had been older because fucking someone looking into them would have been infinite insanity for both of us.

Someone should screencap this as proof.

So this is the next evolution of trolls? Its mimicking autism better than I could've ever thought possible, and lapping up the (you)'s...