STVFOE

New episodes start on the 22nd. Anyone hype?

What status quo changers can we expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wMAhCCZDwtU
huffingtonpost.com/entry/star-vs-forces-of-evil-boy-princess_us_5a15907ae4b03dec8249695b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will it be like Stickymon's Total Drama comic?

They're not airing on the 22nd. They were removed from the schedule.

sauce?

The question is still the same. Who will win the Marcobowl?

>New episodes start on the 22nd.
Source?

who do you think?

is it so wrong that i want one season of them Together?
i want to see if Nefcy will do a better job than KP

what is this
WHAT IS THIS

Who doesn't want a talking Japanese alarm clock?

>no Higgsco

fix this shit

she will turn into a fine knight one day, she has no time to waste on boys

>Implying marco Will become the future King of Mewni

Disneyabcpress.com
This site provides schedule for DisneyXD. One day they put "Is Another Mystery" and "Marco Jr." on January, 22nd. Later these eps were removed and replaced with old ones. No official announcemets about new eps were made yet.
For some weird reason the whole schedule is removed from site now, but i remember that there were SVTFOE slots with no episode names on January 30th and February 7th and 8th. Still want to know why the heck they were unnamed.

>older Higgs

WAIFU SPOTTED

Which two characters would this fit for?
youtube.com/watch?v=wMAhCCZDwtU

Wouldn't we have heard from an official source if they were coming in literally 4 days?

>star STILL a fucking stick

top lel

We would.
We learned about BfM (July, 15th) on May and about s3a (November) on summer.
I think if something comes in March we're gonna learn it pretty soon.

Gee, I wonder.

That's the problem with all the shipping drama that they decided to turn up to 11 in this season. When they've already so blatantly telegraphed the outcome it's a waste of time. Most of the "contenders" are barely even characters, and we're repeatedly shown that Star and Marco are the only ones that actually matter. When Marco and Jackie kiss (both times), Marco immediately pulls away thinking of Star. When Star and Tom kiss, the show doens't even bother to animated it and the sole focus of the whole episode is how sad it makes Marco feel.

The show is beating us over the head with the fact that these are romantic false leads who exist solely to make either Star or Marco jealous.

>implying Tom will be the king of anything other than cucks

>Tomboys in wedding dresses
Truly, the most patrician of fetishes

>doesn't get mad about Marco being distracted by Star
>sit him down and tells him things aren't working out and only trying to force the issue will be toxic for both of them
>breaks up with him for his own good despite still enjoying his company if not outright having romantic feelings for him

Goddamit Jackie was best girl

>>doesn't get mad about Marco being distracted by Star
>>sit him down and tells him things aren't working out and only trying to force the issue will be toxic for both of them
>>breaks up with him for his own good despite still enjoying his company if not outright having romantic feelings for him

Yet it took her upward of a month of him doing nothing but gush about the stuff he did with Star on Mewni before even saying a word about it. That takes her beyond just being "chill" and "putting Marco's feelings first" and into the realm of being a doormat.

But of course that was just the writers' poorly-thought-out way to keep Marco away from Star so she could inexplicably hook up with Tom, so they could still have an active love triangle once Earth and Jackie got left behind.

>Goddamit Jackie was best girl

Who?

MISHA TELL JEBUS HE'S A NIGGERFAGGOT AND THAT HE CAN SUCK MY DICK

Is Jackie the example of the perfect SoCal girl, Sup Forums?

We need some more cute Star pics in this thread

Suffering multiplies cuteness.

Jackie is the best girl.

does it now

>Star vs. dating simulator
>Star ending
>Jackie ending
>Janna ending
>StarFan13 ending
>Heckapoo ending
>Kelly ending
>Higgs ending
>Sabrina/Brittney ending
>Eclipsa ending
>Secret crossover endings with Gravity Falls

Do they allow dating sims on Kickstarter?

Why no Princess Marco ending?

Okay. Weird request, but here's some cute Star pits.

I don't know but someone please make this happen. This show just asking for it

Oh, whoops, I forgot to mention:
>self-insert as Marco

You play as Marco, so unless some shenanigans occur you aren't gonna be fucking yourself.

I also forgot the
>harem ending

not ones based on properties with copyright as anal as Disney

>Best ending

Will there be wings?

Sure. But you'll get hit by a DMCA pretty fucking fast for using licensed material.

> self-insert as Marco
Do not want.

For fucks sake user, BLUE BOARD

>setting about magical princesses and alternate dimensions
>implying shenanigans won't occur

Admit it. You fear boy pussy addiction.

I certainly hope so.

Your loss, then.

Probably, but also it's gay if the balls are touching, so I avoid the possibility outright by any means.

No Tom ending?

It's unfair that winged girls don't exist in reality. Why can't an alien bug princess drop into my life?

Delet this, boipussy adiction is no joke
My cousin is still on Rehab for that

It's not gay if you beat them up afterwards.

>He doesn't has an alien bug on his life
Damn user, feel sad for you

Evidently you've never had to break up with somebody. That shit is hard and people are weak.

Heckapoo OTP

Can't and wont happen
She's Barren

I want Hekapoo to grind a 'gasm out on my face and call me a slut.

It's not so much the breaking up as that Jackie didn't even SAY ANYTHING for so long. Jackie didn't go into their date in Sophomore Slump planning to dump Marco. So she shouldn't have waited for like 6 weeks to call him out on not paying attention to her.

What would a Sonic crossover be like?

> 6 weeks to call him out on not paying attention to her.
It's huge overestimation. We saw them together in RIP.

> Jackie didn't even SAY ANYTHING for so long
Nothing implied that. Jackie is tactful and Marco is dense and can't get anything unless it is thrown in his face.

> Your loss, then.
It's not a big loss. Anyway I see no purpose of doing vn with characters already ruined by shitty writing.

Acceptable Star?

Don't you dare slander this still-fertile demoness.

Damnation!

She's from little witch academia right?
is that show any good?
is it true she's a raging lesbian?

i don't fear it. i embrace it!

Decent show, it's on netflix with a good subbing. takes till the last episode for her to go full lesbian

Remember, Jackie is gonna date girls. Marco is trans thus a girl (that's why him dating Jackie is okay), and Tom has some Mewman privilege though as a mixed race monster-Mewman he has racial anxiety.

Be ready for Season 4, y'all :)

It's in my top ten, at least. It's cute and has a lot of heart, and Diana is my anime waifu.
I don't think she goes full beans.

>tfw my younger sister made me watch this show with her
>tfw it turns into Star vs the Forces of Cuckoldry halfway through
What is this shit? Are all of Nefcy's works like this?

It's not cucking because Star never really *had* Marco.

The suffering is real, user.

2 branches? Tomco and ultimate princess Heinous routes.

Bad End where you're Tom's femboy buttslave?

>this again
you sure are into this huh?
make it a Sup Forums project. though we know the fate of every Sup Forums project ever had

I almost feel like a short, one-off CYOA of user/Marco going to Raisins or something and just going through the motions of a short story with a respective girl might yield better results then trying to stitch together a cohesive narrative for a VN...

>Star as Monika, the slightly magical girl
>Jackie as Sayori, the childhood friend/crushTHAT FUCKING KILLS HERSELF
>Janna as Yuri, the slightly yander girl into dark fiction
>Higgs as Natsuki, the annoying little shit

That Mike Inel guy is stealth developing a Gravity Falls AU dating sim. I'll donate him 5 dollars to see if this would make the April Fool's joke and not the Gumball dating sim

>Expecting anything other then the two leads in a Mouse production

huffingtonpost.com/entry/star-vs-forces-of-evil-boy-princess_us_5a15907ae4b03dec8249695b
What did they mean by this?

I am completely OK with this.

Star will.
All them other bitches are the titular Forces of Evil, fight against thots for Marco was the premise of the show from the very beginning

Good End where Tom is your femboy buttslave?

I miss Ludo

That star looks like that girl from dumbing of age

very ugly drawing

>other bitches are the titular Forces of Evil
that might actually be true

he misses you too, my darling

Season one as fuck.

>Eclipsa, Mina and Meteora's call to villaousness within the current plot ultimatelly won't have anything to do with monster rights nor with the sucesion to the throne, but rather with wheter they get the "D"iaz before Star or not

you want more of our Season one Autism?

>season 3
>still no loli character
Nefcy, you are a weeb, loli is a must.

Where to get show?

>story is developing interesting backstory about the rights of monsters with tradition and duty clashing with modernity and freedom
>gets known for 'OMG TRANNY PRINCESS'
I'm still mad.