Why did you commit a hate crime, Sup Forums?

Why did you commit a hate crime, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xr5HG9BvsLQ
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No such thing as a hate crime m8

not voting is also a hate crime lol

youtube.com/watch?v=xr5HG9BvsLQ

I don't know about you, but I sure Hate Crime!

Its called freedom of speech and you are dumb.

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

secretservice.gov/contact/

fbi.gov/contact-us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

If voting to keep law and order and cleaning up Washington means I'm a dirty racist then call me the Grand Wiz

fuck trump and fuck white people

We gonna extreminate yall peckerwood honkeys

I agree, everyone who voted for Jill Stein committed a hate crime against science

Bill me for the tissues, niggers. I'll culturally appropriate your financial sense and refuse to pay.

That way you can be twice as pissed.

1/10
Cmon dog it's Sup Forums

I didn't know that exercising my democratic right to vote is a hate crime.

Fuck off snowflake and go back to your safe space.

So now you guys are racist criminals. Might as well go all the way and start killing niggers then.

I hate SJWs so I voted against them.

fpbp

hate crimes don't exist.

Literally everything is a hate crime to these people.

They're fucking morons.

i'm white; my existence is a hate crime

and it feels so good

How are they wrong, stupid fuck? Own your hatred. Mold in the hatred. Be born into hatred
>IM NOT HATEFUL
Yes you are.

wtf is the goal of that sign?

>Look how sensitive I am!
>I actually believe Trump (can)will do anything he said
>All democrats are oppressed right now
>Showing that you'd rather have a completely unqualified corrupt monkey, although good at business, than a woman(THE ONLY REASON SHE WASN'T ELECTED OF COURSE)

meh. I hate people.

>stamping their feet when they dont get their way
whoever came up with protest was a moron

how can it be a hate crime when race and gender are social constructs?

I voted for Trump just because of people like this.

They bring it upon themselves.

No such thing, hate is an emotion like any other and shouldn't be policed.

Violence is a crime. Harassment is a crime. Incitement is a crime. Expression of hate is not.