Who else is waiting for the Next John Oliver this week?

What will be your expectations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qzl8xjkgXCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ITS 2016

This guy is a total dipshit and soros shill

hes probably going to broadcast from London as a refugee and then interview people from other countries on their thoughts about trump

He is going to spend entire video mocking american election system, because Clinton won the popular vote. Screencap this.

THIS

>h-haha guess I have material f-for the next four years h-ha had

ME

SO FUCKING MUCH

this

Something super liberal with lots of non-sequiturs if his previous performances are any indication.

Kills self in pile of 2016 calendars

Probably, his entire video will be about abolishing the electoral college, constantly interrupted by reminding people how it must be retarded, because it got trump elected.

Christine Chubbuck

>IT'S NEARLY 2017

>I
>MEAN
>COME
>ON

I expect he's eating crow.

youtu.be/Qzl8xjkgXCo

>Probably, his entire video will be about abolishing the electoral college, constantly interrupted by reminding people how it must be retarded, because it got trump elected.

He'll bring up Trump v Clinton, Gore v Bush.

He'll conveniently forget that Hillary won the popular vote against Barack in the Dem nomination process.

And everyone, EVERYONE, seems to just not understand that winning the popular vote in an electoral system is NOT the same as winning the popular vote in a popular vote system.

Just because Hillary and Gore won in the existing system doesn't mean they would have in a popular vote system. They're comparing apples to oranges and acting like it makes sense.

What if the popular vote turns out to mobilize the right wing voters in blue states more than it makes lazy young liberals vote?

Suddenly you have popular votes and a republican dominance. "Who could have seen it coming" they'll say. Just like they can't understand how Trump won.

They just think that they have an edge with a popular vote system. That's why they're shilling it.

Likely this.

It's the current year, guys. We need to abolish the Electoral College.

this

I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was just half an hour of him staring blankly into the camera, with a fixed, hollow-eyed stare. The only sound being the occasional awkward cough from the audience.

Then at the end he looks away, and as the final credits roll over a silent background you can hear him, faintly, as he whispers to himself a single sentence:

'But I called him Drumpf.'

Then cut to black.

This is exactly the kind of subversion I'd expect from that little puppet.