Wow, not even a week has gone by and he is backtracking on his policies and blaming congress

Wow, not even a week has gone by and he is backtracking on his policies and blaming congress.

I thought he was a super mega genius who makes great deals and that all politicians are stupid and can be beat? WTF I regret voting for this retard now. Landslide incoming for whoever the democrat is in 2020, if Drumpf even makes it that far.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/12/going-alone-not-option-nato-chief-jens-stoltenberg-donald-trump
amazon.ca/Trump-Art-Deal-Donald-J/dp/0345479173
forbes.com/sites/neilwinton/2016/11/12/if-trump-the-dealmaker-wants-to-change-nafta-he-has-to-strike-a-deal-with-congress/#5d19f4a87534
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
my.mixtape.moe/ljexqs.mp4
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK

FUCK

WE SHOULD HAVE JUST VOTED CLINTON

FUCK

>congress won't do it
>that means he doesn't want to

Hmmmm.. really makes me homosexual.

No one believes you faggot. Do you seriously not understand you have NO power here?

>"I'm going to renegotiate our trade deals"
>Trump is not elimitating NAFTA
IT'S BACKTRACKING
BACKTRAKING EVERYONE

No shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

Nice fake article leaf

Is this like when he said there are parts of Obama care he can't repel unless he can secure a majority vote but he'll change everything else he can even then?

Then every media outlet screamed he wasn't going to do anything to Obamacare Trumplets BTFO in unison?

newsflash, the president isn't a dictator he has to put his ideas past congress

shoo shoo leaf

I know this sells to your retarded brainwashed followers

But no one here is giving you clicks or being ruffled by this nonsense. Go jump off a bridge

Thanks for the record collector.

I'll leave this here.
Going it alone not an option, Nato chief warns Donald Trump

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/12/going-alone-not-option-nato-chief-jens-stoltenberg-donald-trump

NO! NAFTA has to go, next he'll say he's pushing through the TPP. Good one America, you were well memed.

>1 post by this ID

>copy the exact same title of the article on google
>it doesnt appear

TOPKEK

The power of leafposting

Mods need to start handing out permanent bans for fake fucking articles being posted.

Rake war when?

Wow, drumpf is totally finished. Will he resign when he is 5% approval rating his first 3 months in office?

All it takes is one read of his First 100 Day Plan. Go through that, then take your shekels and shove them up your ass.

Don't be stupid. Nieto was the only one besides Putin who took him seriously back when everyone was shitting on him.

The Don always repays kindness. Just read The Art of the Deal.

amazon.ca/Trump-Art-Deal-Donald-J/dp/0345479173

It's not fake.

Then link it

This one isn't fake

forbes.com/sites/neilwinton/2016/11/12/if-trump-the-dealmaker-wants-to-change-nafta-he-has-to-strike-a-deal-with-congress/#5d19f4a87534

>Haines said the reality is that Congress, not the president, approves major trade treaty policy initiatives. He said worries that President Trump might take an axe to trade treaties are “way overblown”.

Turtleman is already shutting down The Wall, Drain the Swamp, and now Bring Back Jobs.

You guys failed to stop us from electing him. What do you think you're going to accomplish now besides wasting your time?

Don't let Obozo hear you say that, he'll issue another executive order for you to stfu.

Create some new form of left. I hope it'll be smart and brutal.

we have not had an official statement from Trump on anything yet....

Its been 4 days. He is not even president yet.

He's literally been saying he'll renegotiate it for months
Jesus Christ, gas these fucking bastards.

>I regret voting for this retard
>leaf
LMAO

what does "renegotiate" mean?

The media is at it again. Trump always said he sought to renegotiate the terms of NAFTA under some of the provisions of the original agreement that were provided to the signatories.

The media is ramping up this narrative that Trump is seeking to renege on all of his campaign promises in order to undermine him before day one in office.

Day of the rake when

proxyfags are back i see

ikr this is bullshit Russia

WTF I love NAFTA now.

God, belly button piercings are slutty as fuck.

Belly chains are where it's at.

Wow I guess he got scared and backed down. I don't blame him, you Americans should be thankful he's not challenging Canada.

He literally never said he was going to completely remove NAFTA. He said renegotiate. Congress would never allow him to just destroy it completely on the spot. Same as they wont let him get rid of Obamacare without a new plan in mind.

of course

Trump has no actual experience with politics

he could say whatever he wanted during the campaign but now that he's actually behind the wheel he realizes that being the president doesn't mean you can just do whatever you want

>because it has overwhelming support in congress
The moron is just now finding out what the average citizen knew for years. Jesus Christ is Donald Trump a stupid president or the stupidest president?

Well at least his followers are dumber.

And yet he still won the election.

How does that make you feel?

>Literal moaist crybaby telling anyone about economics
Kek

just stop embarrassing yourself and get the fuck out shill

>Drumpf

If you're going to pretend like you actually supported him and are disappointed, you need to stop this. You're basically just outing yourself, CTR.

fuck off fag

I agree. We all cruzmissiles now

what the fuck is this shit!

And you get the people for this "brutal and smart left" from which pool?

DAY OF THE RAKE NEVER CAME
YOU PROMISED ME Sup Forums

it's just some retarded commie with no substantial argument

>click-bait media has been lying about Trump for the last eighteen months
>we're supposed to start believing they're telling the truth now
lol

The victims of Trump's policy.

Libtards BTFO

>the media
>the media
>the media
>the media

I AM JUST A POOR BOY
THOUGH MY STORY'S SELDOM TOLD

So, let's see
Just after few days he

- put the people he pretended to hate before (lobbyists) at important places in his transitional government

- suddenly likes many parts of Obamacare (before he said it's a disaster)

- changed his mind on NAFTA

This is the grossest case of backpedaling I've ever seen.

>economic illiteracy
>USSR imagery in the first 3 seconds

You're the same person who used to do the CTR threads. If only they listened to you you would've been shilling for trump right now. Edgy being different isn't it?

He is really good at rally people his cause. I think he can push his agenda thru his popular support. Who can argue against each country paying his own share of defense budget?

>Czech Republic
>Being a cuck
It's like poetry.

its already fucking over before it began

Did you even read the headline? Read maybe just fucking ONE book on how the executive deals with the legislative. He's right, it's congress that has to kill it, he just gets to push the agenda. If there's no support for it, not much he can do.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Cool lies bro

>WTF I regret voting for this idiot now

CANADA CONFIRMED AS STATE OF THE U.S

the only "victims" will be lazy niggers who feel entitled to America's tax dollars

we don't care we just don't want clinton

He never said he was going to get rid of NAFTA. He said he wanted to renegotiate it, and failing that we would withdraw from or replace it.

Day of the rake.

>It is not even one week
>Trump killed TPP
>reset nuclear power relations
>received two offers to renegotiate NAFTA
>reduced illegal border crossings by sheer intimidation
>created thousands of new high paying rent-a-riot jobs

We just BTFO every Media, elites, globalists, brain dead liberals.

DJT the entire campaign, "
>We're going to renegotiate NAFTA and other bad trade deals

I dont get it

He never said he was getting rid of NAFTA.
He said he would re-negotiate it.

Trump never said he was going to eliminate NAFTA... he just said it was a disaster.

The most he ever said was renegotiating it.

Now gtfo of here for lyng. You fucking shill.

goddamnit let him get in office before we get out the pitchforks

You can envy my 99% white country while Tyrone fucks your wife, burger.

Nice shill thread.

why can't we just ban leafs?

You don't need a trade agreement if you annex the countries you want to trade with.

We Imperium now.

Fuckin leaf.
Says he regrets voting..
Not CTR at all....

Shadilay

Une autre sale merdre raciste antifa qui prone le génocide culturel des nations et l'esclavage sous les grandes corporations et les grandes puissances financières.

Vous êtes des traitres à votre propre cause. Jamais nous nous laisserons intimider par votre bande de saloppards de merdre sans couille.

Personne ne se joindra à votre mouvement de merdre n'a connu que des désastres et des démocides.

(((Stoltenberg)))

All day, every day.

Actually...asshole, he just confirmed that CONgress is going to block his efforts.

You stupid ass.

>Headline says he will not
>Opening statement says that support for NAFTA is overwhelming, leading him to say it would be impossible to eliminate

Day of the rake coming soon. Stay tuned.

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/

MUST SEE VIDEO

my.mixtape.moe/ljexqs.mp4

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

secretservice.gov/contact/

fbi.gov/contact-us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

R A R E
A
R
E

He never said eliminate you dumb fuck

I swear you lefties and righties are complete retards who keep voting in the same populist and career politicians in over and over again despite them fucking up most countries that they 'work' for.

How are you people this blind or is this a willful thing due to the leftie and rightie cults you both support?

because there are plenty of based ones, though they get little attention and most of them are from Alberta and Quebec

Deflection.

>(((Jared Kushner))) - main advisor
>(((Jason Greenblatt))) - chief financial officer Trump Organization
>(((Sheldon Adelson))) - main kike lobbyst in the US
>(((David Friedman))) - Lawyer while undergoing Atlantic City failures
>(((Michael Abboud))) - chief PR
>(((Lewis Eisenberg))) - Trump Victory Committee President
>(((Elliot Broidy))) - Trump Victory Committee Vice President
>(((Samuel Fox))) - Trump Victory Committee Vice President
>(((Michael Cohen))) - Trump Organization VP
>(((Alan Garten))) - Trump Organization VP
>(((Lawrence Glick))) - Trump Organization VP
>(((Michael Dezer ))) - Trump partner
>(((Gil Dezer))) - Trump partner
>(((Stephen Feinberg))) - Trump Economic Advisory Council member
>(((Paul Achleitner))) - Trump donor
>(((Carl Icahn))) - main Trump donor
>(((Wilbur Ross))) - main Trump donor
>(((John Paulson))) - main Trump donor
>(((Stephen Wynn))) - main Trump donor

Deflect this.

If you were a true Kekite, you'd know we didn't elect Trump for good will. We want this world to end so we can create our own.
Come with us brother.

Made me kek
Nice digits, too

I have never seen this and holy shit that guy boxes like a your typical high school cheerleader.

Canada what the fuck.

What exactly is he renegotiating?