What are they hoping to accomplish? Their chants change to a different issue every minute

What are they hoping to accomplish? Their chants change to a different issue every minute.

>hands up don't shoot
>love trumps hate
>pussy grabs back
>who do you protect, who do you serve
>black lives matter
>not my president
>fuck donald trump

youtube.com/watch?v=KIMdDVMkUbk

Other urls found in this thread:

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=hywKOEFTmFM
livestream.com/accounts/6140873/events/2549324/player?width=650&height=366&autoPlay=true&mute=false
youtube.com/watch?v=plCdrFYm5b8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This movement will burn out by next week who cares.

to show all their friends how totally progressive and totally not one of those racist white people they are

as soon as the meth runs out they will be done.

We live in the age of faggots with signs on the street 24/7 and the media giving them undivided attention despite them all being squatters and overblown in actual numbers or relevancy to the population.

this should die down by thanksgiving hopefully

Hey, look who's not anybody's president.

They hope to appear as tolerant and progressive as possible so they can get SJW brownie points to last them the next 8 years

Unfortunately for them even if you personally went back in time and shot Hitler in the head the SJW brownie points would last you maybe half a conversation with a liberal before you would be required to go out and get more

"Water is life"

They're hoping George Soros gives them a nice Christmas bonus for their extra hard work.

It's such a temper-tantrum movement.

Waa-waa, I didn't get my way, going to go stand in the road and scream.

They are trying to meme a civil war by fruitlessly trying to breed petty grievances together.

May Winterchan freeze them out.

>we still waiting to be up there as astronauts
>we still waiting for our compensation for what was done to us

Its funny watching them all get beat up and pepper sprayed by Obama's police. They are all whining about oppression, but they don't even realize Obama is the one doing the oppression.

Why hasn't there been a class action lawsuit against George Soros by all the people who've had property damaged by his paid rioters?
I heard about the one by the father of the murdered cop in Dallas. But Soros should be sued every time one of his idiots breaks a car window.

we should try and organize a book burning for them. Most people will see the obvious nazi parallel and the retards protesting are in too much of a fury to notice.

This, hopefully it will increase sales for Donald too

Where's the roof Koreans when we need them?

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

secretservice.gov/contact/

fbi.gov/contact-us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

lmao I wish this would happen

They would gladly participate, unironically. That's how batshit insane the left has become.

It's simple. We kill the Soros.

>the boys

absolutely based

I'm mad.
youtube.com/watch?v=hywKOEFTmFM

>love trumps hate
This was such a fucking shitty slogan. Not only do you have to see his name every time it's shown but it can also be seen as "Love his hate"

Smartest Idea I've heard so far. Gotta get those twitters accounts rev'd up I guess.

They can't do anything. It's literally just a nationwide temper tantrum.

You do realize this is actually mild compared to the riots if Hillary won. Trump would have whipped everyone into a fury saying the system is rigged against him.

No matter the outcome of this election there was bound to be rioting. I's possible, for the sake of national security, they rigged it to let Trump win simply because there'd be less/safer riots.

this
lets make it happen
books?
bibles, all trump books

uncle toms cabin!

It's the participation award generation losing for the first time in the most painful way possible.

They cannot cope, so they want to kill. Simple as that. It's a kid having a tantrum and smashing his toys because he didn't get the new one he wanted. They're gonna end up with no toys, angry parents, and friends who don't trust them to play with their shit.

I think it should be introduced slowly. Like use the hashtag #burnitdown or something like that and then in a week or so when it's trending we organize an actual book burning.

haha indeed. These people never learned about grammar.

>Love, trumps hate

that's not simple at all, and is also stupid

there are legions of those who can replace him in any moment

you'll have to deconstruct their cabal or nothing

killing doesn't help in this case

screen capping this for the future

Also reporting to the FBI, arson is a crime

Keep it on point and just burn Trump books. It maximizes the money Trump will get out of it. These people are so stupid they 100% will do this.

>Discredit themselves as a bunch of actual fascists
>Contribute to his billions in the process
It's coming out ahead of schedule and under budget all over again

Its a mask.
There are well paid and trained mercenary thugs that are covered by the paid protestors.
They go out, attack people, cops, vandalise and burn buildings, anything to get the police to react.
And when they do react, the media is used to demonise the government for "oppressing the poor peaceful protestors".
We saw the exact same shit in Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Syria and Ukraine.
This is not new, and it is very, very dangerous.
On the upside, nobody in their right might would think about sanctioning or trade embargoing the USA, which is typically the next step as they push toward a colour coded regime change.
This is the American Spring. Be vigilant.

It's not arson when you burn a book you bought yourself, CTR.

But please screencap for when they fall for it.

That's not proper grammar, though. Why do Brits always misuse commas?

yeah but we'll never know now will we?

How is this even arson?

Not a mask, it is a proxy army.
CIA Operation Mockingbird along with MKULTRA, don't watch the news.

>book burning
Not just books. Books and New Balance sneakers. (Literally shaking after putting on these devil's shoes!)

>1964-2008: america is fucking evil! burn the flag!
>2009-2015: wtf i love america now, wave the flag!
>2016: wtf I hate america again, burn the flag again

Zero consistency within the liberal narrative, and they're too fucking stupid to realize they've been caught on it.

south african students burnt a load of white people stuff recently

>not my president

They're more than welcome to leave. If they stay, yeah he is.

livestream.com/accounts/6140873/events/2549324/player?width=650&height=366&autoPlay=true&mute=false

LA crowd is -trying- to get to the freeway. Cops keep trying to turn them other directions.

Watch, cops let the morons march about, But when idiots get near street that leads to freeway cops in armor and wielding batons show up.

YES, BIBLES AS WELL! Make the protesters that go through with it completely unpalatable to many of their fellow protesters and the community at large!

They cater to popular opinion, why do you think they have so many annalists asking what you support.

Weird I voted for that Obama

>evidence of voting machine fraud = not liking voting rules established for centuries when it doesn't go my way

>Had to go to Oakland today
>Drive around, not a protest in sight

The news either made it look larger than it seemed or the police did a good job.

They just got already deported.

Let's spark the economy with the flames of their retarded tantrum!

Holy shit this is beyond embarrassing. Do they really want this badly to be killed by the right?

Hate to say it but America has done it and turned into a country of rebellion and divide. Growing up you'd see countries revolting etc and think how terrible it would be to live there. Well now America has turned into that country.

ok

amerucan protests look weak now, even netherlands does better BLM

youtube.com/watch?v=plCdrFYm5b8

Don't you touch our black pete

They are being used to make it appear that antiglobalism is an unpopular choice. Guess what's happening instead. BTFO

There would have been no riots if Hillary won.

People would have just bitched online about a corrupt system and decided that America was lost to stupidity.

The Media narrative would have been 'We stopped racism, we stopped Hitler'.

In fact, you would likely see BLM back out there just like they were in 2015.

This is just like brexit. They'll forget it in a month.

From the University of Cape Town as well.

They have no concept of irony, they wouldn't work sadly

Let's do this!

I'm addicted to saying the n-word, play help

you clearly were too young to remember 2008

LITERALLY THEY ARE JUST HOPING FOR CLICKS ON THEIR WEBSITES AND VIEWS ON THEIR VIDEOS THAT CONTAIN ADVERTISEMENTS.

THESE PROTESTS ARE THE ULTIMATE CLICK BAIT BECAUSE THEY ARE VAPID WITH NO SUBSTANCE, BUT EVERYONE WILL WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON

>those racist white people
You mean "those racist sexist transphobe islamophobe white catholic cis males", right?

They don't even realize they're helping Donald Trump

>What are they hoping to accomplish?
A better, stronger America.

NO RACIST NO PEAS

Man, to be paid to stand around and corral a bunch of liberal vermin in their little safe space.
Do cops get overtime for this?

What I don't understand is how they don't see the irony in marginalizing and stereotyping a group of people just because they voted for Trump.

It would make more sense. You use commas as a reflection of speaking, so yes it is correct: "love (pause) trumps hate".

another days pay

Jesus Christ. Just vote next time. That's what the right did and after 8 years they finally got what they wanted.

>100% convinced without any doubts that Trump is a racist, bigoted retard thanks to your faith in Mainstream Media

I bet they are all godless heathens

I PRAY you, americans. I literally pray on my knees. Do this. Rig the internet and make them organize a book burning. I would gladly suck your dick if you succeed in doing this

You fucking idiots STILL don't get it

#NotMyPresident? You MADE him and then put him in power. And then you constantly prove the people on the "caring, loving, rational, open-minded" left are anything but. YOU'RE the racist hate loving pro-violence sociopaths. You project yourselves onto any and everything you disagree with (anyone but you and your pre-approved privilege pyramid) and you have revealed that you are human garbage.

You shills are rioting, attacking others, calling people racist, sexist, homophobic ETC. You have no substance or real point to make.

Even before he was elected you launched a campaign of hate toward anyone who would oppose your militaristic "social justice" or who would not bend a knee to your identity politics and victim-hood culture.

And now that Trump won you can't see that your behavior is the reason why he got elected in the first place.

People are tired of the overly-sensitive infants throwing temper tantrums getting their way. You're spoiled fucking children.

People are tired of BLM being praised when it's just a racist and supremacist hate-movement which yes, bears a strong resemblance to the KKK now, sans ghost costume.

Your bullshit got real old real fast and people are finally realizing how bad it got and how terrible you are. They realized they don't want someone to bow down and cater to you anymore, so they picked the candidate that campaigned against those ideals that they have been beating people down with mentally and yes, physically.

Don't blame the people who voted 3rd party. Don't blame ethnic groups or religions. Don't blame Trump voters. Blame yourself for being so insufferable that people saw this as the only option to stop what you started. And they REALLY wanted you to stop. So badly that now they control majority of all branches of government. People aren't racist or sexist or whatever buzzword you want on throw around just because they got sick of the pussification of America. So congrats and thank you.

>I would gladly suck your dick
That's pretty gay m8.

Who are you talking to?

They aren't protesting. It is extreme virtue signaling.

You kidding? I don't give a shit. Can you imagine how just beautiful that would be?

Let's do what we did with the tumblr raids. Let's create fake SJW profile and incite people to do this. Please.

>love trumps hate
they love Trump's hate? Good for them

>Following the crowd
>Camera focuses on Staples Center
>"This protest, brought to you by Staples. That was easy!"

This is getting passed out at protests allegedly

Disgusting left is not only destroying a fucking tradition that existed since the late 1400's, but is also destroying a childrens event. Fuck these people

Blocking streets and distrupting businesses without a permit = riot.

Sitting on a sidewalk without blocking streets or businesses = peaceful protest.

As far as I've seen, it's just heavily blue areas freaking out in heavily blue areas. Basically, preaching the the choir. Protestors are either paid or dumb college kids, and the protests aren't the size that the media wants to make them out to be. I guess that gets expensive for even Soros.

Anyway, maybe the paid protestors would (doubtful), but college kids are lazy. They're not likely to go into the widespread red areas of the US to protest, because that would take time and money. And also, those people would be able to fuck them up. They just want to stay in their little safe spaces and scream.

don't these people have jobs? are they getting welfare?

in australia, if you are receiving the dole, the government is paying you to look for employment
if they find out you spent all week on the street protesting instead of applying for jobs, they will cut your payment

>Stop filming.
>Consider this a warning.

Fuck you George Soros I know it's u cunt

Hillary confirmed they have private Facebook groups. We need to infiltrate them. We need a mole.

At one of the rallies, I forget which or if it was Obama or Hillary speaking, there was someone wearing a "love trumps hate" shirt behind them.

But because she was in a crowd a lot of the letters were blocked. It just looked like she was wearing a "love trump" shirt right behind the speaker.

Checked.

Also I saw this on reddit. I'm really surprise it's not viral.

LOVE TRUMPS HAT

>pussy grabs back
Do they know we're the people who support self defense?

I absolutely wouldn't mind them grabbing my dick with their pussy. :^)