Wtf i thought he was going to repeal obamacare, not amend it

wtf i thought he was going to repeal obamacare, not amend it

Other urls found in this thread:

greatagain.gov/policy/healthcare.html
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>trusting cnn
>trusting any source before trump does what he does
>forgetting trump plays chess underwater in a cave on the 128th dimension with simultaneous games against Da Vinci's ghost, bobby fisher, Nero, God and the Devil as a team, and himself

>I never actually read the policy proposals he put on his website
NO SHIT, REALLY?!?

The people who voted for him are the biggest ducks of them all.

Read the website

I am so excited for this interview

he said we would make an obamacare but better and "for everyone".

>I want to repeal and replace obamacare with something better
he's said this phrase at least 100 times

greatagain.gov/policy/healthcare.html

THIS IS THE NEW CTR NARRATIVE THEY ARE TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO LOSE FAITH IN TUMP SAYING HES FLIP FLOPPING STOP REPLYING TO THESE FUCKING THREADS EVERY 5 GOD FUCKING MINUTES PLEASE

He probably said repeal it but when replaced, include parts like the shit for pre-existing conditions.
This isn't hard

He literally says like three times in the the video that they're repealing it. There's just a couple things that are going to be in both programs, which really isn't that big of a deal

watch the 60 mins interview

literally "I will repeal obamacare"
"what it gets replaced with will have two similiarities"

L M A O

CTR is working overtime.

This is smart desu. It's obvious that there would be things in whatever the new policy is that would be very similar to Obamacare, so it makes more sense to rework it rather than repeal and rebuild, when you'd be rebuilding parts of the same thing in the end anyway.

It's called negotiation.

Obama was strict on his legacy being vaporized by Trump. At the same time, Trump absolutely does not want Obama to force TPP through the house which could have happened, there were enough GOP cucks and DNC to pass it (or executive action).

So Trump in his first meeting with Obama makes a deal hey you drop the TPP like a hot potato, and I will save some of your legacy since I need a plan for uninsured anyway.

And so Obama killed the TPP ratification immediately. Trump is already winning and he's not even in office yet.

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

secretservice.gov/contact/

fbi.gov/contact-us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

repeal and replace
>everything is all or nothing
you are the problem

>keeping two reasonable provisions means trump is a sellout

>cares more about mocking trumo supporters than actual policy

You forgot the Muslim ban. I guess he sure showed us he isn't really hitler and that protesters are whining over nothing

He is going to repeal and replace the whole thing. The only things he mentioned specifically keeping was something to do with pre-existing conditions and children still living at home

>One post by this ID

Sage.

Now he is saying he wants to "amend or repeal and replace obamacare," which is a suspiciously different statement for anyone with basic critical thinking skills.

It's called reneging on your campaign promises. Stop acting like the concept of negotiation is something Trump invented rather than an integral part of the political process.

the senate will either be 51-49 or 52-48 in favor of republicans, depending on what happens in Louisiana on December 10th.
to pass a bill, you need at least 60 votes in total, so if the republicans did want to repeal obamacare, the democrats could simply walk out and the proposition will die out.
the democrats will not let obamacare die because it helps their supporters, and if they do let it die, it would stand in their way of being reelected, which for career politicians is not a good thing.
so, the republicans will try to renegotiate obamacare, most likely take away the mandatory statement in it, and in return they will pass some bills favorable to the democratic party, although nothing too big as to compromise their core values.

tl;dr: obamacare can't be repealed with the current senate, leaving republicans no choice but to renegotiate it

jesus hes really fucking this up

Amend doesn't mean add it means change or remove.

Why would he waste his time starting from the bottom when he can take the good parts and gut the rest. He's said he wants to keep 2 piece of it.

I really want the teenage memers to leave.

Trump the savy business man purposely chose to be vague while campaining. Sup Forums applauded his genius.

The problem was that Sup Forums being Sup Forums assumed that when Trump was being vague, they applied their OWN understanding as to what was being said.

Everyone was hearing what they wanted to hear, even if everyone wanted to hear different things. This unfortunately will bite him in the ass when he HAS to be more specific.

>not using the oxford comma

Canada was a mistake

Well I'm he*king glad you have managed to make a post without a swearword at last, shill-kun. Maybe now your 0,1 shekels will be paid out.