This needs to happen. Now

This needs to happen. Now.

Canarica will be the GOAT country ever. Leave the rest of that irrelevant US shithole to "rural" uneducated whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

fin.gc.ca/fedprov/mtp-eng.asp#Quebec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where will California's water come from?

nah, you keep those lib losers. we have enough to worry about up here eh

Never gonna happen and you can suck my big French Canadian dick

Well at least Canada will only need a tiny wall to stop Mexicans.

KEK wills it

No, we aren't giving them land. Fuck off

>t irrelevant US shithole to "rural" uneducated whites
Fucking racist. Kill yourself bastard.

stupid motherfucking racist bastard. We won't be intimidated by your racist bullshit no more.

Commiefornia isn't land, it's garbage.

don't tempt me, op, that could be rad. Wouldn't moving coast to coast be a bitch?

Only serious reply.

No, fuck you.

Fuck you especially you mudslime bastard.

You aware than if this happens then you will have to give us Alaska too?

We want Montreal. The rest is OK.

After all, we're often told that Canada has some 20% of the world's total freshwater resources. However, less than half of this water -- about 7% of the global supply -- is "renewable". Most of it is fossil water retained in lakes, underground aquifers, and glaciers.Feb 16, 2012

Are you this retarded

It will never happen. Any attempt of the west coast to secede will be met with force. It is to strategically important.

USA cuts all grain exports, billions starve.

Goat, as in lucifer?
Makes sense with the spirit cooking thing...

Fuck off Ahmed. You're lucky your country isn't glass yet.

Oh god fuck being a part of canada
I live in RI and even I would rather not be in canada

I'd feel bad for NY since except the city it's republican

I like especially that New Jersey is Canada.

>most of the food and all of the nukes are on the yellow side

i accept your proposal

Meme this into existence. I don't get why not. Most of you complain about commiefornia and libcucks. Or are you admitting you cant make it on your own.

fuck off, we're full.

>Provinces that are over 95% white are going to be grouped in with a state that is so brown that it makes shit smell good, and we'll be getting the worst liberal media ever...

FUCK YOU!!!! IT DOESNT NEED TO HAPPEN!
LET US SPLIT FIRST, YOU DUMB FUCKING YANK!

Maine has fought you Canuck bastards before, and we'll do it again

>not deporting

Calling every non-liberal uneducated whites is what got Trump elected.

You belittled the lion and it attacked you.

This. As an Alaskan I don't want to be Canadian. I worked hard just to move here. If I wanted to be Canadian I would have moved there

>Canada is still mostly barren desert even if this happens

Is that why your prime cuck keeps importing Mudslimes?

Sounds good, except we get to keep northern california & nevada, western washington & Oregon. Also we get Alberta because they may as well be a 51st state.

Deal?

We don't want them

California ranks first in the U.S. for agricultural cash receipts followed by Iowa, Texas, Nebraska and Illinois.

We can't live together any longer. Meme this into existance.

Only if the US gets to take Alberta & Saskatchewan in exchange.

Next stop, the annexation of Baja California and the rerouting of the Colorado River. Las Vegas will dry up.

Assuming the impossible was memed into reality (#!CAREFUL!) and California and maybe Oregon/Washington left the union, do the electoral votes get redistributed among the remaining states or outright canceled from the electoral collage?

>The blue wall loses 70 or so electoral votes overnight from the pool

HHHNNNNGGGGGG, makes me hard just thinking about it, Democrats wouldn't win an election for 30+ years

If they want to be in Canada, then just fucking move! God damn it this shit annoying.

They cannot have Maine
They WILL NOT HAVE MAINE

This would never happen, the US has a base in both California and Nevada.

Only because they drink all the water from states to the east. Southern California will depopulate after this.

State of Jefferson would solve alot of this. Libcucks would get Cascadia and central / so. cali.
Nevada should stay, but we need mass deportations here.

Canada has more water than any other country. Most of it is frozen and in permafrost though.

California gets all it's water down a big fat pipeline from the Great Lakes, dummy.

OMG WATER WAR FOR THE GREAT LAKES BETWEEN CANADA AND TRAITOR STATES AND THE NEW AMERICAN CONFEDERACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAKE THE GREAT LAKES GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What makes you think we want to give you water? Do you think we're scared of your "military"? Don't you think the actual military would stay in the other America? And don't you think they'd be on our side?

Face it crybernie, if you leave the USA you're on your fucking own, you can't just all of a sudden be Canada, that's not how it works lol. But by all means set yourself up for the next major round of tears when you tantrum your way out of the greatest nation on earth only to realize your scared ass is hated by every country around you. What are you gonna do lol, burn your new country to the ground as a protest? I'm thinkin probably....

There is a whole fucking ocean next to it. It is about time they do something about it.

Eastern Washington has wanted to split off for decades.

It isn't grains that California grows though.

San Diego is vital to US Pacific Carrier fleet. And Navy Air and Marine training.

Washington State has US Navy nuclear sub base HQ and dockyards.

Long Beach/LA harbor brings in goods from Orient.

NO FUCKING WAY would US government just release control of those sites.

Let them have it, california secession should be the number one meme target for the right. Mexicans from the rest of US will FLOOD there especially when we institute e-verify and illegals cant work here anymore.

The rest of America will become very white and solid righr wing traditionalist. We'll have to build a wall the keep them out once their country turns (more) to shit though.

Californians already fleeing their failed state in enormous numbers and fucking up texas

They could join Idaho

They've actually suggested northern idaho join them.

Of the parts you've highlighted? We'd take this bit prob. But fuck the rest.

This is one of those things that will never happen, but the countries could still be allies and keep close ties. In the EU, for example, you can freely go to any country you want. Maybe that's not exactly what would happen, but there could be all sorts of agreements about using roads. It would take DECADES though, for something like this to happen peacefully, and it's not in any way worth going to war over, because Canada is such an irrelevant country.

OP, if you want something like this to happen, you have to sell the other side: The US could have it's own, mostly white, country. But it is never going to happen.

>California
NO THANK YOU

Please?

u can keep the tumor to yourself, thanks

Thx frenchie

Stay mad.

How will this work out considering Californias population is bigger than Canada?

As a Washingtonian, I'd rather be dead than be Canadian.

Why don't you want it? It's free land!

Day of the rake can't come soon enough

Sorry, but...

The problem is all the buttmad cucks that come with it.
We already have plenty of them here, we could do without millions more.

Well, Bernie Blue states can come. California and New York can go die.

>implying we want faggot Californians degenerating up our nation

Nope.

>NV
>battleborn

fuck you. we arent going leafmod3.

I'll allow this if you let Alberta Join the US. Because fuck you lefties.

Fuck New York, too

>wah muh lefties
>go away lefties reee, I have oil, it's mine
>oh shit, my oil ain't worth dick now
>lefties plz help
>votes NDP
Like clockwork.

I didn't take the city, just the northern part of the state.

Could work but you'd need to give the US access to the Pacific through the continent, not just in Alaska.

The only reason people voted NDP was because the conservatives took their long reign as a sign they won't lose and started doing corrupt shit. That and a split conservative vote between 2 parties doesn't help either.

I see you left Chicago out. Why don't you want to take proud, independent African-Americans, Canada? You wouldn't be RACIST, would you?

We'll take the West Coast, New England and New York and you can fuck off with America, we don't want you anyway.

Canada will literally fail overnight if this happened.

the inclusion of California and New York will DESTROY the economy of Canada due to the sheer number of gibmedats
>But the rich that live in NYC and Southern California will make up for that

negative. Canada's higher tax rate will result in the rich moving their money around even more.

Alberta received 0 dollars in equalization payments in 2016 despite Quebec receiving 10 BILLION in equalization payments. Even with a hurting economy and giving the feds billions over the years, Trudeau told them to fuck off in their rare time of need.

it's all here: fin.gc.ca/fedprov/mtp-eng.asp#Quebec

Ontario received 2 billion and western Canada received diddly squat cause you know, we're not retarded.

If western Canada left Canada, you guys would go bankrupt and default to Greece levels in 6 months tops. Keep stroking that liberal cock tho.

We didn't vote NDP, we voted against the Conservatives. They were getting uppity and complacent, and had 0 thought that anyone else would win the election.
So people voted NDP, not so they would win, but so the conservatives would just win with a lower share of the vote. To try and scare them back "into line".
When we woke up the next day and it turned out that enough of us had cast a protest vote that the fucking NDP actually won there was a great shout of "Well Shit" heard across the province.
Fucking NDP were as surprised as everyone else they won. Nobody in that party had ever actually been in fucking government and nobody knew what the fuck to do now.

They won't be re-elected.

They better take Detroit too.

what nation

>upstate new york

nope.
New York is only considered a blue state because of NYC.
remove the 5 boroughs and New York state is red.

VAST majority of NorCal, Oregon, Washington, NY and Maine are RED territories, you dumb fuck.

ALL American libtards should move to Canada, and then all you shitheads can all fag-out with each other all you want.

No you pussies.
You need to conquer and enslave canada.
And give it 1 electoral vote just for fun.

Bring the day of the rake.

Would be nice if our dumbass "leaders" would just stop pumping billions into that long dead horse of a company called Bombardier and use it for something at least mildly useful.

You know our taxes are pretty much exactly the same as yours, right?

Only reason why we pay slightly higher taxes is that snow removal during the winter is expensive, but I don't think that will be a problem in states like California for example.

An extended market also means that government services will become less expensive anyway, so everybody wins.

remove the 5 boroughs and New York state is white.

FUCK OFF, NEW HAMPSHIRE WILL NEVER JOIN KEKNADA!

NO! I DONT WANT TO GET STUCK IN WEED DUDE LAND! SAVE ME!

British Columbia already supplies California's water you ignorant cuck

So if there is a fire, the whole thing burns down? Cool.

Come and try and take it canapino. I hav more guns at my house than your entire military, which is technically like a volunteer fire dept.

fuck off you keep those

>unironically wanting to sport this flag

just look at it, it's fucking embarrassing. How does anyone take us seriously?

don't speak unless spoken to mudfuck.

>thumb over bore
Well meme'd Chris Costa