>Secret Police trying to SHUT IT DOWN:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UXybotgqxY8

>Thread Theme:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GJJfe1k9CeE

>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Child Trafficking confirmed nearby in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
>Good Cop dies mysteriously:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)
>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area

So far this seems just like True Detective Season 2: Less satanic evil stuff, more violent corruption and gunfights/murders(Buddy Webb has already been shot once). You have been warned that you may be in danger for helping this investigation. All evil requires to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Let's be good men and do something.

Other urls found in this thread:

oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html
archive.fo/oOeC7
newswest9.com/story/27643563/midland-police-identify-officer-killed-in-murder-suicide
dc.healthinspections.us/webadmin/DHD_431/lib/mod/inspection/paper/_paper_food_inspection_report.cfm?inspectionID=830960&wguid=1367&wgunm=sysact&wgdmn=431
newswest9.com/story/32944359/odessa-police-searching-for-missing-child
oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_0bc6abde-94d1-11e6-a2e0-87639e0bbad4.html
yourbasin.com/news/seven-charged-in-human-trafficking-operation
odessa.craigslist.org/
newswest9.com/story/33628767/odessa-police-using-apps-to-help-find-missing-kids-urge-parents-to-get-it
bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/mrt.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/8/1d/81de2dac-42d7-11e1-be4f-001871e3ce6c/4f18752437893.pdf.pdf
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.netsmartz.safetycentral&hl=en
newswest9.com/story/33419457/new-details-released-in-odessa-undercover-prostitution-operation
mrt.com/lifestyles/religion/article/F-P-Roundup-National-Adoption-Day-at-Midland-10593410.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PROSTHETIC ARMED MAN SUICIDED
The OPD officer-involved shooting was the second in a 30-day window. The last was the March 10 shooting

In that case, Cpl. Keith Almonte and an unidentified federal agent were involved in the shooting death of 50-year-old Jason Wade Meador in the 1200 block of Douglas Drive. Meador reportedly pointed a handgun at local and federal authorities before he was shot.

Meador, a former deputy with the Ector County Sheriff’s Office for five years, was reportedly suicidal and had poured flammable liquid on himself before the shooting.

oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html

archive.fo/oOeC7

Requesting addresses, let's map this out

The OPD officer-involved shooting was the second in a 30-day window. The last was the March 10 shooting

In that case, Cpl. Keith Almonte and an unidentified federal agent were involved in the shooting death of 50-year-old Jason Wade Meador in the 1200 block of Douglas Drive. Meador reportedly pointed a handgun at local and federal authorities before he was shot.

Meador, a former deputy with the Ector County Sheriff’s Office for five years, was reportedly suicidal and had poured flammable liquid on himself before the shooting.

BUMP

Bamp

Fucking bump. Comfy but on edge.

Bump. Where's our user on the ground?

Bumpity bump

To the user from last thread, both holes were too small and filled with dirt. One was for water, the other had a pressure gauge inside. File is too large to post directly, will soon

bump dis

HOLY ALLAH, I think I made a second discovery. Webb's video says he suspects that he suspects Sandra Simpson was another victim of the secret police.

newswest9.com/story/27643563/midland-police-identify-officer-killed-in-murder-suicide

Compare the man's photo in the link to 5:50 of Webb's video. He could be on to something, look up other instances of suspicious cop deaths and suicides

That lid has definitely been opened recently.

I would like to point out the article link he has lines marking where he wears his glasses. He's wearing glasses in the Webb video

seem's like they've been killing lots of patsy's.

yeah no way does shit not go on it. explore it

Let's identify the other cops in the video

Webb mentions a Rodriguez getting him to permit the house being searched, what's his full name?

OPEN IT

user, sorry for the shitty screengrab from this guy's video, but he says the manhole back in 2012 looked like pic related with an open hole.

is the other hole like this?

OPEN THE LID

In on rp thread, can i be a shill?

>tfw no rat breeder to give rats so we can attach recording cameras to them to chuck into the holes

... CTR is out in force, the threads are getting slid hard. stick to the fucking main point

>Chloe, patch me through to user, I need him to send me those manhole pics now

bamppppppppp

Comet Ping pong health inspection

dc.healthinspections.us/webadmin/DHD_431/lib/mod/inspection/paper/_paper_food_inspection_report.cfm?inspectionID=830960&wguid=1367&wgunm=sysact&wgdmn=431

>NO MENTION OF WALK IN COOLER

It's nothing, just forget about it, long pig. Just forget.

I don't think this is normal. Red spots are offenses against a minor. The town is absolutely overflowing with pedophiles. The blue house is the church near webbs place.

If they do not have a walk in cooler, just how miniscule is their "pizza" business?

wew

Saturn Death Cult

That image is a massive reach m8 those aren't bruises under the kids eyes, they're shadow or bags... plenty of people have them. The electrical tape explanation is crap as well.

Take my shitty meme and bump

500 jars of pizza sauce and tubs yet no walk in freezer? where is this #killroom?

ARUN RAO
ARUN RAO
ARUN RAO

bump

Do illegal immigrants have constitutionally protected rights? Or is that why libs want so many here?

>$0.02 has been deposited in your account
Kys CTR

You forgot about her pedo-dress, everyone hiding/deleting their accounts, an explanation for why her fucking elbow is photoshopped to hide bruises/lacerations (from perhaps bondage), etc..

Just fucking Kys.

Did user on the ground go into the tunnel and die?

newswest9.com/story/32944359/odessa-police-searching-for-missing-child

"unclear where he was found"

Don't be fucking stupid now. Healthy scepticism doesn't mean I'm a fucking Hillary shill ffs

I gave my life in he great meme war that put Don in the whitehouse. show me some respect.

oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_0bc6abde-94d1-11e6-a2e0-87639e0bbad4.html

>eyes wide open
>reference to "eyes wide shut" ?

yourbasin.com/news/seven-charged-in-human-trafficking-operation

82 exploited juveniles recovered

Yep. I've been saying all along: the sole reason why (((HBO))) cancelled the 3rd season is because of the elections. Not a good time to drop redpills upon the herd.

The first season was an even bigger redpill, though.

wtf

were they just done with him and turned him back in like a library book

REMINDER

these are good

Reading about this for a couple of days and it makes me feel so bad

Like we're insignificant flies under their boot, they can literally do whatever they want with us

This is a dark world

Most people wouldn't even believe this if you told them

What was S2 about in short? I loved the first one but read that S2 is shitty

odessa.craigslist.org/

pizza and cheese had very little, any other search terms we should look for?

What show user? I m woke just tell me the name

Most of us here are vets of the meme war user. Lets not resort to infighting, thats what they want us to do.

That's right. People only see the obvious psychopaths out in the open, but it should be obvious that they'd be in every level of society. Don't despair, though, knowledge is key.

you know understand alex jones' life for last decades

Bump for Texas user

I don't think it's owned by alefantis, i think it's andrew kline, a sex trafficking investigator. let's keep the facts straight here guys.

give me a tldr on how does this connect to podesta?
are you guys seeing shadows again? there is probably a human trafficking network, but half of the "evidence" you present are overreaching some normal dialog

Odessa police urge parents to download an app to find your child if they go missing.

newswest9.com/story/33628767/odessa-police-using-apps-to-help-find-missing-kids-urge-parents-to-get-it

Bump for the real heroes of Sup Forums

God speed brave soldiers. Keep up the good fight.

*raises hoof*

Can I be gay cop?

Most people lead insignificant boring lives comprised of going to work, watching reality tv,and having a takeaway on a friday. If they have no initiative to discover what really goes on then let them be sheep.

I could keep going but I don't want to shit up the thread.

You're right, m8. It's just the PTSD talking. I lost my right leg in The battle of Florida... I can still feel it at night..

bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/mrt.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/8/1d/81de2dac-42d7-11e1-be4f-001871e3ce6c/4f18752437893.pdf.pdf

found him here, but it doesn't say his full name.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.netsmartz.safetycentral&hl=en

The app only has 500 to 1000 downloads. Who wrote it? Who owns it?

justice bump, i believe you can help at least a little bit burger anons

Is this real? Link?

True Detective. It's all about conspiracies among the elites, both seasons. The first one is about maniacs and satanic rituals.

Without spoilers, it's about the gov. being involved in corruption, conspiracies, prostitution, blackmailing, etc.

PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWEW

previous registration records showed alefantis the owner, but keep dis-info'ing CTR

perhaps you'd like to go pull the county ownership records?

Witnessing red pills being taken never gets old.

Lost 2 good buddies in Sup Forumsingrad, and another few to the massacre of Ben Fischbein. Thank you for your service

I don't think it's CTR anymore. Remember that article a while back saying Soros is giving like way the fuck more to an organization called "Breaking Barriers"? I think BB is CTR augmented.

Tex user here, phone died and I had to RTB. I'm fine.

Thank heavens hero.

It's CTR. David Brock owns them and he also is James Alefantis' gay lover (the comet ping pong, bucks, besta, etc owner)

They are completely shitting themselves

Likewise. Semper kek.

bump bring these fuckers down

fuck the FBI

Is there anything under that pine straw?

Thank the lord

Any updates on the hole?

WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD?!?!

WHAT DO I START INVESTIGATING?????

REEEEEEEE
>REEEEEEE
REEEEEEE
>REEEEEEE

newswest9.com/story/33419457/new-details-released-in-odessa-undercover-prostitution-operation

"A lot of this victims start off as runaways, they start off in foster homes, foster care and they end up in the wrong hands and then it goes from state to state," said LeSueur.

mrt.com/lifestyles/religion/article/F-P-Roundup-National-Adoption-Day-at-Midland-10593410.php

“We wish these children the best as they join their forever families,” board president Shelly Worrell said. “Child abuse and neglect is an unfortunate reality in our community, so days like today provide hope and inspiration. We wish each of these children best of luck in the future.”

That whole area looks like it's probably an easement for utilities etc. But it's a lot bigger than easements usually need to be.