ATLA had some pretty unsettling moments

ATLA had some pretty unsettling moments.

JOO DEE?

>Talking about Judy

That's a funny way of spelling "arousing".

Do you think they train the king's sex servants the same way?

of course

On another note, do you guys think the Dai Li are trained under the same type of hypnosis?

that shit was so dumb, they're already a walled city with no outside influence, there's no need to brainwash the citizens.

>but it was kwel when I was 13
it's not cool when I can easily make fun of it.

this

>no outside influence
Did you forget the war going on for 100 years?

>No outside influence

Except for you know, all the refugees coming into the city

no outside influence as in the King doesn't know there's a war out there and anybody that mentions it gets murdered.

so again what are the joo dee for?

For people like the Gaang, rich and/or high profile refugees who might cause issues.

JOO DEE, I JUST MET A GIRL NAMED JOO DEE
JOO DEE, SHE'S GOT A CAMOUFLAGED FACE AND NO MONEY
REMEMBER, THEY ALWAYS LET YOU DOWN WHEN YOU NEED 'EM
OH JOO DEE, IS HEAVEN ANY SWEETER THAN JOO DEE?

do you really need to ask 'what's the point of having a bunch of completely obedient women around?'

upvoted xD

So what did they ever do about all those brainwashed women? Because I’m pretty sure they kinda ignored it after that episode

ba sing se became famous for its extremelly cheap glory holes I guess

IT'S A LONG LONG WAY TO BA SING SE!

I don't buy it, brainwashed women have blue hair and like to yell about how much sex they have

It seems like their role was basically to be informers for the Dai Li. Like they're basically the Not-So-Secret Police where everyone knows to never say anything remotely disloyal and pretend to be contented citizens when one of the creepy women with the Stepford Smiles are within earshot.

what if sexiness was an element? a sex bender?

>tfw this scene gave you a hypno fetish

context? explain.

Weird how this plot didn't really end up going anywhere, even though it seemed epic at the time. The main Dai Li dude basically ended up a speedbump and the whole thing was just an excuse for Azula to have earthbending mooks.

This guy gets it.

He didn't hit a speed bump, he was up shit's creak without a paddle. The Dai Li agents would all turn on him to maintain the cover of normalcy.

There are so many implications that I’m sure the writers didn’t even think about with that song after the Ju Dee reveal