I've been wodnering this for a while. If major cities like LA are turning into cesspools...

I've been wodnering this for a while. If major cities like LA are turning into cesspools, why dont people try and establish new American mecca cities in places like the midwest where it's not so fucked up?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=113543979
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its already happened OP

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=113543979

>like the midwest where it's not so fucked up?

are you kidding me? are you talking about Minneapolis/St. Paul? Chicago? both are filled with SJWs and nignogs.

big cities attract scum.

It would only be a matter of time before they become fucked up as well. Urban centres breed leftism.

What I meant is establish a place thats totally brand new that doesn't have much of a history already.

>big cities attract scum.

This.

trying to recreate "based" rural folk in cities doesn't work. Cities just attract more urbanite faggots.

sauce?

why? there's plenty of white small towns.

cities suck.

I've lived all over. There are some red pilled meccas.
> Grand Rapids,MI
> Paducah, KY
> Meridian,ID
> Salt Lake, UT
> Indianapolis, IN
> Columbus, IN

For his book, Searching For Whitopia, Rich Benjamin lists every city and county in the U.S. that is "whiter than the nation, its respective region, and its state." He calls these enclaves "Whitopias."

Once Benjamin identified the Whitopias, he immersed himself in them. He wanted to find out why more and more whites are moving to small towns and exurban areas that are, for the most part, white. He even spent time living in three, in Forsythe County, Ga., Couer d'Alene, Idaho, and St. George, Utah.

Benjamin explains why Whitopias are growing, and what it means for the U.S.

Introduction

Imagine moving to a place where you can leave your front door unlocked as you run your errands, where the community enjoys a winning ratio of playgrounds to potholes, where you can turn your kids loose at 3 p.m., not to worry, then see them in time for supper, where the neighbors greet those children by name, where your trouble-free high school feels like a de facto private school, where if you decide to play hooky from work, you can drive just twenty minutes and put your sailboat on the water, where the outdoor serenity is shattered only by each seagull's cry, where you can joyride your off-road vehicles (Snowmobiles! ATVs! Mountain bikes! Rock crawlers!) on Nature's bold terrain, where your family and abundant friends feel close to the soil, and where suburban blight has yet to spoil your vistas. Just imagine.

If you could move to such a place, would you?

If so, you would join a growing number of white Americans homesteading in a constellation of small towns and so-called "exurbs" that are extremely white. They are creating communal pods that cannily preserve a white-bread world, a throwback to an imagined past with "authentic" 1950s values and the nifty suburban amenities available today.

Call these places White Meccas. Or White Wonderlands. Or Caucasian Arcadias. Or Blanched Bunker Communities. Or White Archipelagos. I call them Whitopia.

>why dont people try and establish new American mecca cities in places like the midwest where it's not so fucked up?

they are. look at Denver, Portland, and Boise.

>white flight

can't keep fleeing forever. soon there will be nowhere left to run to because eventually the savages follow.

we need to stand our ground and not tolerate this savage barbaric behavior in our communities.

Just do the research this black author did, Sup Forums. There's a lot of these places. They sound pretty fucking great too.

Did you mean Columbus Ohio? Because the actual city is a nigger infested shithole.

this makes me want to cry

>Couer d'Alene, Idaho
i lived there for a bit 10 years ago. you could leave your bicycle unchained outside a theater while you watched a movie

Nope, Columbus Indiana. Halfway between Louisville and Indianapolis. It's a throwback

We will sell them our old and overvalued houses in failing polluted areas and rebuilding awesome lives in beautiful areas. And at every iteration what Sup Forums already knows will be proven by compounding example.

yeah but what I'm saying is eventually we are going to run out of new areas

stop running white man

Am here for the THICC girls post more

IM SO FUCKING MAD HOW DO WHITES NOT SEE THIS

His book seems really interesting. And in the interview he doesn't shit on these communities, he's out to be offended by everything, he appreciates them. You could move to the areas listed or duplicate his research technique to locate more on your own. If I had a wife&kids I would totally move to one of these places.

>Grand Rapids, MI
I live here and it's literally land of the cucks

This. Stand your ground.

We'll be fine. We make our world. Anyway with climate change we'll all have to move around again anyway. Canada will be awesome.

>why dont people try and establish new American mecca cities in places like the midwest where it's not so fucked up?
There are plenty of good cities throughout the flyover states, but they rarely have more than 100,000 inhabitants. Much more than that and they start to attract the cancer as pointed out.

For a city that size to go red is impressive ou must admit

Nope, after they wreck a place that was once nice we've started going in buying the homes for super cheap and selling them to liberal yuppies for 75% profit.

There are literally places in my city where million dollar brand new ultra modern homes are next door to former meth dens.

what kind of industry can you possibly have in small towns now that all profits seem to just flow from the federal government

You got a point, it's only bc of west gr's hardcore catholic suburbs tho

Unfortunately the scum will follow to the cities. Atleast we can get a head start by deporting the sandniggers

You have no idea how big the world is man.

We're building wealth every time though, selling them our old garbage, buying new shit cheap and it just keeps going up in value while our old garbage plummets. Then we buy the old garbage back and gentrify it and it goes back up. We're making a lot of money.

>yeah but what I'm saying is eventually we are going to run out of new areas

nah. not for a long time.

Meanwhile they got stuck with generations of lead poisoning and all that comes with it, and we escaped.

rural living is the redpill
you city slickers have no idea how fucking good it feels to almost never ever see a SJW or gang banger

and on the rare occasions you do see one passing through they don't dare try to start trouble because they know they will get their shit pushed in by guys in camo hats and steel toe boots

Dude why do you think Elon Musk, a South African, wants to go to Mars? Literally white FLIGHT.

I'm not talking about ZA WARUDO, I'm talking about America.

Iskra lawrence

Livonia, Michigan is actually 92% white

Cities are the problem. For whatever reason, they turn into trash heaps.

>big cities attract scum.

Not when housing prices are high enough

Every major city is a shit hole.

CA is just 70 degrees every day and you can do literally anything you want within an hour drive. beach, mountains, great roads, beautiful, rich fags, gang lands, literally anything.

Suburbs and rural are the only refuge.

Me too retard leave your moms basement sometime.

the reason is the scum who leech off of other people (aka, criminals, welfare leeches, and trust fund babby SJW hipsters) need hosts to survive. therefore they go where the most people are.

Dude it's called Denver. They're kicking out the Mexicans and blacks.

US is big but not that big
eventually we will be overrun

not that it matters we'll all be dead by then anyway but if you care about kids then it probably matters

I want her to smash my face with it.

I am not an expert on the subjects, but there were based cities in the US prior to the 1960s.

I've heard a lot of the problems came from US laws, in particular regarding zoning, construction and rent.

Except cities literally create and pander to these.

Grand Rapids is nice if we got rid of Kendall and the faggots that go there

What happens is you have a new city that becomes extremely successful, like Dallas Fort Worth area. Built on heavy conservative values. The liberal sees that this is a successful city. They move there and try to destroy the conservative values, its like a cancer. Once its infected everything and converts majority of the population to liberalism it turns to shit.

that's what I'm saying

these types of people can't survive in rural areas

>Indianapolis, IN

The fuck? We have the biggest niggers-killling-white people problem in the country. Besides that, the city's layout is just shit. Doesn't feel like a big city at all, just a few way too spaced out micro-cities.

I'm surprised BLM hasn't disrupted the Indy 500 yet because there isnt enough black racecar drivers lol

oh, my

Because living in cities is the problem city people have it to easy.

>white

"Try to follow us now, niggers." - Elon Musk, Mars Colony Europa Founding Day, March 23rd, 2036

details?

Don't stop

Her face reminds me of Madonna :(

Sweet mother of god

No, you can fill back in where the niggers left from. See: Brooklyn.

i'm 100% sure there's gonna be protests about lack of niggers in colonies on moon and mars

You don't just go and BUILD a city. Cities need a reason to be there. Resources/trade/etc

Because either the new city would fail, in which case, it would fail, or it would succeed, in which case people would flock there, and it would become a cesspool.

It's hard to find black people in Denver. Once saw a guy set up a stand that said "Meet A Black Guy."

>> they can't breathe in high altitudes because they're already so oppressed

slut

Just build a flying city and fly away from the gay niggas.

Big cities are typically built around ports where the majority of trade comes from.

Don't even give a shit about the fetish, that art looks like garbage.

Bro you're supposed to accompany your waifu dump with cogent thoughts and assertions

Sorry I can't think logically when looking at those thighs.

isn't iskra oficially blacked?
denver looks beautiful desu, i mean on pictures

Sure tell that to Salt Lake City etc

>Do not repost
Huh, is this what /d/ related autism looks like?

Los Angeles is civilized. The cesspools are anything other than LA and NY. The midwest and bible belt are filled with trashy neckbeards who believe the Earth is flat. Bumfuck inbredville encompasses over 40 states.

maybe they get ashier?

By mecca do you mean acres of tumbleweed and abandoned desert?

I heard its like a bowl that traps all the pollution until the weather changes/blows it out. That sounds shitty.

Praise thicc

>fake ass

Top quality ass

>Run away because of niggers
>Found a new city, 100% white
>City becomes developed and prosperous
>Niggers leave shithole to go live in white zone
>Rince and repeat

Why does this happen?

>Paducah
it's literally nothing there

are you even trying?

which means easier access to information, trade, culture, variety of life. The most popping thing in Arkansas is the city Walmart.

niggers are a blight, once they go up 10% of local population it's becoming a zoo, sad kind of zoo
never fall for the niggers and black people meme, they always go together

>Salt Lake City

Bro, I live here. The answer is Nah. Salt Lake voted hard for Hilary in the election. Mia Love even lose her senate race.

But you get out of the valley and you're in deep red country. Save for Alpine county, but that has liberal park city.

That being said, I still much rather be here than California.

T H I C C
H
I
Q
U
E

guys I'm feeling black pilled about race what can i do

614 here. He means Columbus, Indiana.

"Nigger infested shithole" is not quite right. They are here, but they stick to their areas unless coming to tOSU to rob college students.

Our major infestation is SJW cuckshills and Somali scum. All other Africans--and everyone else, ftm--hate Somalis.

My nigga, Paducah is just 45 minutes away.

No ports of call in the Midwest. Trade flows generally from coastal ports inland. Resources flow outward to these ports.That's why the midwest is generally farmland and factories (at least it used to be). Natrually people settle in major trade centers because that's where the money is.