What's this word you keep using..."MANNN"?

What's this word you keep using..."MANNN"?

I understood that reference

Dr. Hooves was cringy in that episode.

GODDAMNIT, dont mock the best doctor seth you fucking bastard

>Dr. Hooves was cringy
FTFY

I hate that Barney show and the fans should all be gassed but Winona is a sexy dog.

>Best doctor

What did I miss?

Why do people like this sheepshagger? His kind of acting is fit only a bad sitcom.
And yes, I've seen him in serious works.

>having this much shit taste

>best doctor
He's not even the best post-reboot Doctor.

>thinking fapbait Tennant is any good when based Capaldi had even one episode in the role

Marvellous !

Plus he's written like an utter twat.

>Even watching the worst reboot doctor.

Unpopular opinion, Eccleston is the best Moffat Doctor.

Hey, Tennant wasn't awful, much better than Smith. In hindsight, this may have been because he wasn't written by Moffat and Who has became so fucking awful I started to look back at the campy shit on rlj's era with intense nostalgia.

except he was under RTD not Moffat

I've seen Eccleston do a lot of things but I honestly think people only think that because of his big, wet eyes.

Like I don't think Eccleston could hold an episode entirely by himself like Capaldi has.

I made it four episodes into Capaldi's run before giving up. Not entirely his fault though, I fucking hated Clara.

I went into it with high hopes, then realised it was just Moffat waifuing again.

Capaldi deserved at least three showrunners to put him through his paces, not the lukewarm style of Moffat.

You all have fucking shit taste, tennant will always be the best doctor, even though capaldi was great despite the horrible stories and companions from that blowhard moffat

My bad, but that explains why I didn't find him obnoxious. Then I agree that Capaldi is the best.

Try out Series 9. No Clara but still M O F F A T so it's not total garbage but still a little trash.

Did you just quote a bunch of random posts? I didn't say anything about Tennant.

Great wickering stallions!

Capaldi deserved better. I had a lot of fun with Series 10, Capaldi really didn't deserve two seasons of Clara baggage.

It sucks too because I really do like the way they wrapped up Bill's Arc, was a nice callback to her first episode, but it kind of ends in a similar way that Clara's did (Except Clara did it worse) and it'll probably just be looked back on as "Clara's Ending 2"

Family Guy has such a generic looking style

I think this might be a secret MLP thread

You will never know

He’s no McGann.

But it's a Doctor Who thread.

>Scarf tangled in bow string

Series 9 is when Capaldi redeemed himself in my eyes. I don't give a shit what anyone else says.
>"How many seconds in eternity?"

You can blame his faggoty voice actor and the new crew fucking up the character and reinventing him to adhere to THEIR vision of the show.
The original Doctor Hooves was a perfect David Tennant match, down to the tie and sad eyes.

>muh Clara
>muh social justice
12 had promise but he didn't have a chance

>shit Arya arc
>keep trying to make 12 young and hip with his sonic sun glasses and electric guitar

Clara? Pfffth... She's not even the absolute worst thing Moffaf inflicted on the franchise.

Two words... River Song, the Maryest of Mary-Sues. The only good thing about her is that we know she dies.

River is not the worst

The OP is referencing a line uttered by Dr. Hooves, a character in MLP who is a Dr. Who reference, the gag is that he doesn't know what "man" means because he is a horse

>A character that isn't dragged down by all of Moffat's cosmic fate bullshit writing
>Somehow worse than River or Clara
No?

You mean Series 10. Series 9 still had Clara, and she was even worse during that season because she got arrogant as fuck. Then she died, but in a split second before her death she went on a thousand years of lesbian adventures with an immortal girl from Game of Thrones in a stolen Tardis stuck in the form of a 50's diner. Yes I'm still mad.

at least River died

Yes, she's that bad. River and Clara at least have some interesting episodes but Bill has no redeeming qualities and drags the show down

agreed I rewatched it tonight. SHIT. TIER. retcon.

DID YOU watch her episodes? Genuinely I don't blame you many ppl dropped the show during/after CLALA

Yeah I did and they were miles better than the last two seasons

>Best Doctor

You sicken me

What?

>thinking Seth still writes for the show

hes a timelord user that scarf adds like +2 bullshit or something

I haven't watched Horse Show in like three years, but what fucking retard decided on "Dr. Hooves" rather than "Dr. Hoof"? The latter sounds so much better, and much closer to "who".

I'm pretty sure his name was supposed to be "Time Turner" until the DW fandom got too vocal and so they made "Dr. Hooves" official.

The Doctor is cute. CUTE!

To be fair, the episode in question was a big love letter to the fans. Every joke in the episode was a meta reference to fanon, and it was based around characters who had previously just been background characters so it kind of didn't matter anyway

Tbh this is what's gonna get me to watch again, that and moffat is apparently leaving

That episode cemented Capaldi, in my eyes, as the best doctor in New-Who. I honestly can't see any of the other new doctors, with the possible exception of Ecleston, being able to pull off that episode.

Yeah, the last christmas special was moffats last episode.

Woah dude....WHAT IS THAT

This here makes any shit about the time Lords being extinct redundant

when does she start getting preggers

I agree. He at least had the best episodes.

Sad thing is that it's still only like five good episodes.

moffat is god-tier. fuck offerino Sup Forums

This is... a stealth thread.

So... uh... how about those G5 leaks, huh?

I hope they make purple the last major villain. Monster High movies already keeps poking at it.

RTDfag scum. You all need to die

whens mofet leeving

Try again

Based Moffat Defense Force.

she gonna have a little boy companion that she cuddles right?

11, 7, 6, 8, 3

are the best doctors.

Maybe it was Moffat's writing but i didn't really enjoy most of Capaldi's stuff.
That episode though...
That. Fucking. Episode.
A shame that it had to come directly after that shit with Clara and that random immortal viking girl episode.

>"What? You told me to bring my axe?"
>"I may have introduced the word 'dude' a few centuries early"

It hurts

>worst moffat additions
>posts RTD character

Here it is folks
4>3>2>1>11>5>10>(huge quality drop-off)>12>9>8>7>literally garbage>6
1-4 are so close that the real difference between them is how much you enjoy the adventures. 11 down are admittedly worse but not so much as the quality drop-off tier. I kinda feel fucked ranking 12 so low because I really wanted that run to save doctor who but holy fuck it did not. I will admit I am also super biased towards Matt Smith even though his show suffered so heavily he was a really good doctor and had a good old soul vibe.
It's amazing the difference between good who and bad. I unironically hope 13 is good, I love her outfit. She's much more like a kindergarten teacher than the "women are wiser" hot professor I figured they'd make her.

>tennantfags out in full force

The best doctor can be summed up in two words:

Colin Baker

Finally, someone with taste.
I found him deeply entertaining. It's too bad someone like him wouldn't fly in the current climate of "unlikable character = bad character"

The problem with him and his successor isn't that their doctors are bad. They actually have extremely strong character concepts and really amazing designs. The problem is their stories were absolute garbage and a very dark time for the show.

>this fucking thread

You Whovians sure are a contentious people.

It seems like it was meant to be that way but ended up a doctor who thread.

If it was a love letter why ruin the episode with secret agent sweetie drops?

What about that ruined it?

I don't, would you kindly spoonfeed?

>regenerations have canonically been shown even well before this that a person can go from male to female and back
>there hasn't been a single scientific Time Lord in their entire history to experiment on what happens if you save sperm from one male regeneration and impregnate, even via test tubes, the same person as a female to see what happens to the child

>there are people ITT who unironically think Tennant or Capaldi are the best Doctors

What's this word you keep using..."WOMANNN"?

Read the thread.

I always prefered Time Turner, but otherwise I wish they had gone further with the references

Pretty sure the episode ONLY ever referred to him as "Doctor"

Also, given the copyright surrounding Doctor Who, they really had to play it safe. Just because the City of Heroes devs were able to slip in Red Police Boxes all around one of the later zones doesn't mean something as spotlighted as Diminutive horses can

So what, the new doctor is a woman? or trangender?

There are no non-tranny time-lords anymore.

The Doctor is female, The Master become female, The Doctor's clone is female.

So what was the joke here?

I wonder how viewership will drop

The actress' response was "deal with it."

Even female Dr Who fans don't want a female Doctor.

>why won't they make my fan fic into an episode.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE