Star Wars Adventures #6 (Wed 17)
Forces of Destiny: Hera (Wed 17)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi Secrets Explained
youtube.com/watch?v=p09c0MXDxto

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

skyland.wikia.com/wiki/The_Monolith
nerdist.com/star-wars-rebels-final-season-survivors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kylo Ren Fortress.

tits > ass
milfs > lolis
scalies > furries

All of these are correct.

skyland.wikia.com/wiki/The_Monolith
What did user mean by this?

GO GO BOUNTY HUNTERS!

>master race
good job

DESTROY THAT AND THIS IS OVAH!

Ass>tits

first order last super weapan

>vore

Needs a big hat, or I just can't take her seriously.

Correction:
·Legs
·Moe
·Animal Ears.

Fight me if you disagree.

can't argue with that senpai

I would maybe make it tits > = Ass

Should it be surprising that young Ahsoka dreamed of someday having lekku that reached her knees?

Is there a similar term to "oreo" for aliens? Because that's how I feel about Ahsoka.

What are we anticipating?

Solo I guess.

The Rebels trailer

Wrong on all accounts man, come on, I don't want a fight

Rebels trailer. There's a hidden video on the SW Youtube channel

Your mom's sex tape lmaooo

>hat

More Ahsokaposting

death

Ezra is actually Bendu from the past

HOLY SHIT TURN ON CNN RIGHT NOW

lekku > scalies > furries

Jedi Master ObiCuck Kenobi.

For what?

Why?

mfw no cable

jesus i thought he died for a sec

>Solo comes out in five months
>we still don't even have a teaser trailer

What gives?

Is saberknees the craziest lightsaber design?

Did Sheev get #meetooed?

>CNN

NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOURE SHITTY OC JESUS F CHIRST

It comes out next Christmas. Accept it.

What argument is this reply trying to address in the other post?

nerdist.com/star-wars-rebels-final-season-survivors/

I hope the guy who wrote this didn't get paid

I remember reading that padme is one of the people he truly loves (alongside Qui gon, Satine and Anakin) from one of disneywars novels and I was like "since freaking when??".

>He's mad about the Master Race

It's a Sup Forumstard saying that by merely watching CNN for this one single thing he's secretly a lefty infiltrator.

He is not very bright.

Would you, join the dark-side for a hug?

I know midichlorians aren't mentioned in any of the new films, but are they in any of the new EU content?

Just show her ridiculous ass wiggling into a tank already.

They were just trying to make the list of his beloved ones who he lost longer by adding Padme to make it more tragic. I think he did really care about her, but that he loved her? That's definitely reaching.

A little bit.

Christ

>One of the coolest things for fans of Star Wars Rebels was catching the Easter eggs for the animated series hidden in 2016’s Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. On Yavin 4, we get a moment of little droid Chopper zipping around the Rebel base, we hear Captain Syndulla called on the P.A., and we see The Ghost herself among the Rebel ships at the Battle of Scariff. This was huge, because it meant at least Hera Syndulla and Chopper survive past Rebels, and other in-canon pieces put Hera at least at the Battle of Hoth and on Endor following the Empire’s tumble.

>I’m ecstatic that Hera survives, because she’s easily my favorite character on the show, but following the story getting all the more perilous for our favorite band of rabble-rousers in the first half of Rebels season 4, I’m particularly worried about pretty much everybody else. While people like Wedge, Mon Mothma, Saw Gerrera, Grand Moff Tarkin, and Darth Vader will survive–duh–we’re placing odds on which Rebels characters will make it past the show’s finale.

The Jedi characters are basically doomed. We knew this going in. It's all a matter of when.

Why is someone shilling cnn here

>TURN ON CNN
is an "old" meme

KANAN JARRUS – ODDS OF SURVIVAL: 10%
>I hate to be a downer, but I don’t think there’s a narrative chance in heck for one-time Last Padawan to make it out of the show alive. The reasons for this are many-fold. In the Star Wars universe, the role of the father-figure/mentor is almost always a tragic one. Let’s run down the list: Qui-Gon, dead; Obi-Wan, dead; Yoda, dead; Han Solo, dead; Luke Skywalker, dead. It’s a tough life, but as the universe’s story is beholden to Joseph Campbell’s “Hero’s Journey,” and seeing as Ezra is the Campbellian Hero of the piece, it falls to Kanan to be the sacrifice needed for him to actualize fully.

>They’ve also been laying on the romance between Kanan and Hera incredibly thick, and there’s nothing more tragic than a star-crossed love affair, no pun intended (but actually yes intended). It’s going to be very sad, but unless they do an unprecedented mega-happy ending, Kanan’s gonna die.

They probably confused it with Cartoon Network.

Well, they could write them out of the OT timeline without killing them. The teleporting portals could play into that.

KALLUS – ODDS OF SURVIVAL 20%
>Since the very beginning, one of the most interesting characters in all of Star Wars Rebels was the clever and resilient Imperial enforcer, Agent Kallus. When we eventually found out that he’s a secret double agent supplying intel to the Rebellion, it was extra thrilling. We didn’t see it coming, but we’re excited this complex and rich character is one of the good guys. But it’s that very fluidity in loyalties that make him all the more likely to bite the big one some time this season. Thrawn already knows Kallus’ true idenity, which is a very bad thing, so Kallus only really has one chance of survival, and that’s to just escape when he can. This seems unlikely, and he’ll either be killed or die in a heroic final act.

CAPTAIN REX – ODDS OF SURVIVAL 25%
>It was such a treat when the best clone trooper from Star Wars: The Clone Wars returned in Rebels and became an important character, even after his initial feud with Kanan. Rex is a beloved character and that makes him less likely to survive. He’s a past-his-prime clone, and it seems increasingly likely that the old guard will fully give way to the new. I would love it if they were able show us that he was with Hera on the Ghost during Rogue One, but he’s got the least narrative relevance to stick around. The other clone troopers along with him could go either way, but Rex’s death would be a big one, and one that would pack a heartstring-wallop. And since executive producer Dave Filoni has already said Ahsoka will return, it makes a lot of sense for Rex to see her one last time and go out in a blaze of glory.

EZRA BRIDGER – ODDS OF SURVIVAL 50%
>Ezra is our de facto hero in the series. We’ve followed him from his early days on Lothal as a tiny thorn in the side of the occupying Imperial forces, to joining the crew of the Ghost, to learning the ways of the Force and the Jedi, and ultimately becoming one of the Rebellion’s most important and notorious members. The entire show has been about his growth, but he’s also been tempted more and more by the Dark Side, thanks in no small part to the influence of Darth Maul. Even though Maul is gone, Ezra’s tie to the Dark Side could still grow.

>It’s pretty likely Ezra will make it all the way to the end, but I think it’s just as likely he’ll die heroically or after falling to the Dark Side and forcing Kanan to face him. Rebels has tied very heavily in with the new movies as it goes on, and the balance between Light and Dark was a big part of the story long before it was a theme in The Last Jedi. Rey chose the Light, but that doesn’t mean Ezra will. And hey, there’s still the bananas theories that Ezra is Snoke, or DJ, or that he goes off with Saw Gerrera and dies on Jedha, so who can say? All I know is there’s no other Jedi besides Obi-Wan and Yoda once A New Hope starts.

Filoni is the motherfucker who would break this trend though.

Seems like they are late to die of old age. Clones are supposed to age quickly.

>he actually wants time travel in Star Wars
Eat a bullet.

ZEB ORRELIOS – ODDS OF SURVIVAL 75%

Zeb has been one of Rebels most beloved and least utilized characters. He’s the last member of his species, the Lasat, and has a major ax to grind against the Empire, who committed genocide on his people due to their resistance to dominion. It would be a major shame for him to die before he sees the Empire fall, so I’m all for believing he stays a part of Hera’s crew and arrives with her on Endor to watch the evil regime tumble. That would do the viewers’ hearts real good.

>That said, he’s not 100% safe. I think if the creators opt not to kill Rex, then Zeb is the one that would have the same kind of audience reaction were he to die. They’re cut from the same cloth, but I would be very surprised if they both lived.

SABINE WREN – ODDS OF SURVIVAL 90%
>I think if any character has “plot armor” at this point, it’s the character who also has Mandalorian armor. We just had a major arc featuring her family on Mandalore, which ended with a new, hopeful regime rising up, and Sabine letting Bo-Katan wield the Darksaber and lead. Instead of this being the decision that leads to her downfall, I feel like this is the thing that will ensure Sabine’s survival. As tragic as it would be for her to die–as it would be tragic for any character–it lacks the narrative punch of someone like a Kanan or Ezra. Rebels has never struck me as the kind of show that would kill a character just for body count, and Sabine has finally become an actualized, adult hero. Nothing can come from her death.

Hasn't Filoni said he consider them no longer to be Jedi just to get out of the narrative trap of Luke being the only Jedi after the death of Yoda.

EZRA BRIDGER – ODDS OF SURVIVAL 70%
Killing him just waste of time! they didn't even use his character to full potential!

>Kallus
>in need of escaping from Thrawn

what? Is that guy still watching season 3?

GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN – ODDS OF SURVIVAL 0%

>Tthe greatest adversary the series has produced is the saved-from-non-canon Grand Admiral Thrawn, and this is a series that’s given us Inquisitors and brought back both Vader and Maul. Thrawn has narrative ties to both Ezra Bridger and Hera Syndulla, both of whom he sees as worthy opponents. For my money, though, it’s Hera who’s his true foe, and with Sato having sacrificed himself during the last major ship-to-ship assault, Thrawn has only one main Rebel threat to overcome. Aaaaaand, since Hera is is going to make it, that means Thrawn’s getting defeated big time. And it’ll feel so gooooooood.

Filoni already addressed the Yoda quote and why it doesn't mean Kanan can't survive.

Tarkin knowing about Kanan, and believing the Jedi to be dead by ANH however... Filoni hasn't addressed that - So Kanan has to be out of the picture by the end of the season. Dead, or presumed dead and unable to participate in the greater rebellion anymore, either because he gets lost, injured, or transported away by the Wolves ala' Ahsoka.

Really the most waste character has high chance of survive

For some reason I thought Thrawn got really fat just from glancing at the thumbnail.

This is such bullshit. Zeb isn't the last Lasat nor is he a beloved character. Just a big, dumb waste of space.

No, he just pointed out that "last of the Jedi" isn't singular and this could easily be a "certain point of view" thingy if Lucasfilm decides Kanan's story shouldn't end so soon.

Now with all that Government stuff dealt with, translation soon. Maybe.

Ezra need to be in that place!

1. I'm not saying I want any of that, I'm saying they could possibly use that as a plot device to write them out of the major happenings of the OT without killing them.
2. Nothing about those portals implies time travel, they teleport people to different places in the present, like we've already seen this season.

Wow this guy seems pretty confident. Im not gonna be one of those "They'll NEVER kill Thrawn so soon, and never in a cartoon!" idiots, but I still wouldn't say his death is guaranteed. 50/50 for me.

Who the fuck writes this nonsense? Who would think Thrawn dieing to hera would feel so good except for yass queen slay faggots.

>shilling cnn
try harder

Good taste user

It would though, Hera is a great character, and why wouldn't people be happy for the heroes to overcome the villain in the finale of a Star Wars show?

Fucking Thrawnfags. I like the guy, but I hate that this place is gonna be filled with bitching if he dies, even though its probably for the best.

>government stuff
Explain

At the end of the day, even if it seems obvious that they will be dead before Luke arrives, it doesn't mean we will actually see it happen on-screen during Rebels.

I never see one thing i like in Hera she just good Pilot!

Hera is a good character yes but her decision making and leading skills have been shit so I feel her killing Thrawn will end up feeling cheap and contrived let alone earned.

He could be beloved among normie/kid fans of the show aka the vast majority that watches it. I mean, Sabine is apparently pretty popular and most of /swco/ hates her, so our opinion isn't really much of an indicator.

I couldn't work on translating because I had to call the CRA

>seal
You better not be who I think you are

Pretty sure it'd be Ezra who'd foil Thrawns plans or even kill him. Going by the episode descriptions we'll get his mentor dying and then him going to the Jedi temple to connect with the force. So it seems pretty likely he'll be the MC for the remainder of the show.

>mfw no one's gonna die and it'll be left ambiguous or unaddressed

I just hope he cuts Thrawn's head off, pisses on his head and fucks his neckhole. Then he takes a shit on the floor and Sabine eats it
I mean just for fun haha

Ezra need to be in any other show! Comics Novel his character comic relief was the worst! he and Sabine need a novel when he die in the end!

star wars fans cuck again

WorldClassBullshitters
who like him

>CHAAAARGE!!!!