How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DsdAnYLvGe4
youtube.com/watch?v=-ER9qyjEMfE
youtube.com/watch?v=KCe3ZS7pAC4
youtube.com/watch?v=5hkgoWXNh-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leonard Cohen predicted all this in his song The Future.

it seems you should be asking the 18 year olds that voted for hillary that

>youngsters are liberal, news at 10

go fuck yourself cuck
praise kek

That's wrong. I am 20 and I voted Trump.

I don't know how it feels, I voted for the winner

Because people don't get more conservative as they get older?

All the former hippies who are now in their 60s voted for Trump.

>this is how young people with no real world experience and a shitty liberal education voted

Anyone who is not liberal at 18 has no heart

Anyone who is not conservative at 40 has no head.

>tfw never had a heart

ask the hillary supporters

/thread

thy are still in education and have no idea how the world works

>How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?

Pssh, young liberals become old conservatives, it always happens. The kids in the 60's and 70's were way more leftist than today's kids, yet here we are.

I only care about the white ones, and they voted Trump

Gen Z will save us.

Are these the same polls that said Trump would lose?

lel
pretty sure this is always the case
millennials get fucked

come again?

48% of millennials voted for Trump
43% voted for Hillary

Kids grow up eventually

Half of them will be Red voters when they start paying taxes/get mugged by a black person for the first time.

>implying that generation will survive even if Hillary won
i give them about 10 years

>mfw Millenials don't get out of their basements to vote so they're irrelevant

>liberal retards that doesn't understand that those 18-25 will be 26-34 in the next 8 years

Because 18 year old democrats will someday be 70 year old democrats

I voted for Obama in '08, Johnson in '12, and Trump this year.

Once people get out of college and start having to pay taxes and interact with the real world, they tend to turn conservative.

>little kids do what their face book and television tells them to do

WOW, REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.

well you know, there is a saying:
>if you're not a liberal when you're 20, you have no heart. if you're not a conservative when you're 30, you have no brain

by the time they get old enough, start living on their own, paying taxes, etc, it will be a lot easier to swallow the red pill. Four years from now those same people will probably be voting to reelect Trump.

I'd love to see what one of these maps looked like 20-40 years ago, and compare it with the same group of people today. Like 18-25 in 1976 vs 38-45 in 1996 vs 58-65 in 2016.

It must be even worse being 18-24 in the US than it is here.

It feels like a rock hard boner with 3 cute college cheerleaders begging for my cock,again.

So you mean the people who own property, work hard, and pretty much run the country voted in a different direction than the lazy gamer hipster nu-males who do nothing?

>this is how the people with the least experience of how the world works cast their votes

nah, not worried at all

feels like im a grown up, and soon those youngsters will be 2

I guarantee you, they are

most white millenials voted for Trump tho, the OP's map has all the latinos and blacks lumped in too, which skews the map

>this is the Gen Z map

Thank you based electoral college.

This

>muh right side of history

This is among the most abhorrent of rational thought extinguishing tactics employed by liberals

That's not how "the future" voted, that's how young people voted. And it's always been like this.

Young people who have no livelihood to protect tend to be democrats more often than republicans. But as those young people grow up they tend to start shifting republican as they accumulate assets that they want to hold on to.

A lot of the older people who vote republican now used to be democrats when they were young.

That is not how the future voted, it's how those with nothing to lose voted.

probably same, although it's unclear who was "progressive" in the 60s, with all of southern democrats being basically KKK.

oh, and OPI was a literal communist between 18-25. guess what

Stage 3: Bargaining

Seems like they should raise the voting age to 25

>18-25

Of course, since Obama made it so kids can stay on their parents healthcare plan until they are 26. Let's see how this youngsters vote once they actually have to pay taxes.

this 25 year old voted TRUMP

nah, once they get some maturity they'll realize how wrong they were

getting a job wife and kids is the biggest red pill you can get thinking yhese youngsters will keep the same politics over their whole life

Someone post Dilbertman's response to this

>younger people are ignorant and lack real world knowledge and experience

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES!

>implying they too won't vote republican 10 years later in life

youtube.com/watch?v=DsdAnYLvGe4
>Destroy another fetus now
>We don't like children anyhow
>I've seen the future, baby
>it is murder
Sounds about right.

>implying their political views wont change as they grow older

wrong.

i voted for Hillary.

and because I admire her, despite her flaws.

she lost because Obama was too great of a president to equal. and as a human, none finer.

cheers!

>18-25
Yeah I was a retarded 19 year old too at one point. I even voted for Obama in '08.

Pretty fucking good, as it is the winning side.

yep this

I'm sure at least half of the young white people voted Trump.

>tfw your country could have been ruined by niggers and spics

AH GUYS WE ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF A FUTURE THAT HASN'T EVEN HAPPENED YET HOW THE FUCCC

>this is my future

Children know fuck all.

It's like a vote with kindergarteners about whether they like candy or not.

The results are going to be tragically skewed.

source?

They'll grow out of it eventually

>Tfw Montana is still pink

I hate to be a Le born in the wrong generation faggot but I really feel like i should have been born in either Montana or Alaska

its a joke

>North Dakota
>Idaho
>Wyoming
>West Virginia
>Kentucky

future of the USA.

NO U

they said the same thing in the 60s

were you actually? what changed your mind?

Poster is an athiest faggot confirmed. Only fedora tippers say "wrong side of history".

Feels good

They'll all get a dose of reality when they get a job.

Or they'll blame the fact that they can't make a career with a liberal arts degree on discrimination and white men.

Over half of white millenials voted for Trump and once the illegals are deported non-white votes will no longer matter.

18-25 year olds are inexperienced dumbfucks.

>what the voting map would like like if only people easily duped by the media voted

>common core and other things have brainwashed the youth into mindless morons that are willing to support policies that are not good for them
>this is good though
top frigging..

>this is how "naive unexperienced people that only care about the next generation iphone and spends all day long facebooking and tweeting and posting futile pics on instagram with awesome filters" voted...

whoa what did they mean by this

White milennials voted Trump and they're far more conservative than previous generations at their age. That's all that matters for White Nationalism.

and look at what younger kids are saying

youtube.com/watch?v=-ER9qyjEMfE

Same, been a conservative as long as I have had values.

>Implying the future is always better

wtf do you even?

News flash, almost everyone 18-25 has voted this way forever. As people get older, they tend to get more conservative. I'm 27, voted for Obongo twice, and this election voted Trump and am now full blown Republican.

Stop being a fucking idiot.

>belgium
>country
Choose one.

if you talk about Estonia, then yeah, we have always been 99.9% white, so race is a non-issue here, but we have 25% russian population from Soviet times, which doesn't bother estonians that much because we have segregated them so neatly in a certain parts of town or regions that they have minimal effect on estonia. Additionally, russians here have almost no political representation besides a big opposition party that occasionally is friendly with Putin but openly denies it.

Bottom line, Estonia is pretty based, our apartheid is working wonders, and it's justified since everyone, even the local libtards accept the fact that they are occupiers on a foreign soil and they either intergrate or live miserably in their ghettos.

Sad that America can not be that based because of the SJW disease.

Kek I voted for Obama when he first took office when I was in that age range. Now I'm 27 and voted Trump.

I voted Obama 8 years ago. Now I'm outside of that demographic.

It's funny because they used this same figure in Brexit.
Butt hurt lib faggots, been antaganozing them all week on Youtube, facebook, and all the normie shit.

When I was that age I voted that way too, then I got a job, had a family and paid taxes. I no longer want to support immigrants when it's enough responsibility for me to support my family.

I don't want to compete with China who steals my products and then manufactures them with Slave Labor undercutting me by 30% in the American Market Place.

Sorry but the great majority of them will also be conservative in their adulthood. Your argument is one that has been made for years, the reason obongo didn't get Hillary nominated is because a lot of his voters grew up, and wanted to stop being the laughing cucks of the world

>tfw never had a heart
I lost mine early too bro

It tells me that people are maturing later into life. Their world is comfortable, yes younger ones are often liberal but usually once adult they come more centre after reassessing their views when the real world challenges them.
It tells me that a lot of 18-25 year olds in America do not live in the type of world the rest of us live in.

I'm so mad I could exercise.
youtube.com/watch?v=KCe3ZS7pAC4

>them feels when your not going to be blamed for western society crumbling under the weight of hungry nigs from the middle east flooding in
i sleep very soundly without sleep aids

Once he got a job and had a family

vid related.
youtube.com/watch?v=5hkgoWXNh-8

interestingly one of the polls that got it right was, one of the pollsters identified how to find the hidden trump vote.. by asking a simple question.. after a series of questions.. the question was this "so what is your neighbourgh voting" they found especially of WOMEN and TEACHERS.. that they kept answering trump.. over and over again, so they went, hmm that can't entirely be a coincidence.. this poll and it polled various other things aswell happened to be very correct about the actual voter turnout.. women and teachers for trump but it's unpopular to say it to peoples faces.. btfo..

So what you're telling me is that people vote more conservatively as they age? Good to know.

How does it feel to know that people become more conservative with age, making his phenomenon completely normal?

There is no evidence all those maps are true.By the way most of them will get more conservative with the age,that's fact

Most White millenials voted for Trump though, 48-43.

Take a look at the source and take a look at the statistics. It's maybe .04% of the population, in other words skewed and misleading bullshit

this is how people who dont know anything voted